Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? (11063 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Share Your Worst Secondary School Experience / Share Your Worst Secondary School Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by mshd5: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best subject: maths, physics, chemistry
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Onlinebiz2012: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by asala1: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best: Maths, F/Maths and physics.
Worst: Biology (hated those practicals) and Geography (heated those lumbering in zaire bullshit)

1 Like

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Navalsadiq(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
But shei una nor copy for klass sha.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by doopsy(f): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best english ,literature,worst Maths...just can't fathom it.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by gluv01(f): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
بوكو حرام: My best subjects were English and Biology

Most hated (WORST) were Maths & Physics.

Please share yours!

We *were* the same! cheesy
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by GboyegaD(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
My best subjects were: Mathematics, Biology, Economics and Book Keeping & Accounts. I can't place one above the other.
My worst subjects were: English and Yoruba. Never had an English teacher for most of the time and our Yoruba teacher was later asked to take the class. Besides, I never knew one was meant to study for it in WAEC and so I had a P7 in it which made my dad remind me that I was brought with the language yet, I failed it.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Desdola(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best: Biology. Worst: Business studies
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Clemzy16(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
My best subjects in secondary school were lit-in-english, government, economics and government. Worst were mathematics and chemistry.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Tmum: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Paypal+:
Add blacberry pin: 2686B26D
is diz part of d discusion olodo
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Curiouscity(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
fittty: BEST:- English Language grin

WORST:- Further Mathematics angry

U are actually using those equations everyday. Just that it does not come in that form.
Do U know how many of those types of equations are solved to get the internet u are using to U?

How about the how heat flow on the surface of you laundry iron? maybe they are not labeled X n Y.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Osgee(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
my best were n r stil biology n chemistry
my worrt were physics n maths
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by cigaricon(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
Right from my nursery till senior secondary3, I never understood mathematics. Inshort I hate any sumject that got to do with NUMBERS. Nyama, my worst topics were logarithm and surds

I loved Biology. Then my teacher after giving us notes, never gave us the diagrams, we had to go look for the diagrams thence he marks it. I was very good in drawing so I won contracts from my classmates to draw for them grin. This realy helped as I kept on drawing diagrams and was very familiar with most of the diagrams. I had a B3 in my SSCE

I loved english. Whenever we had a test or exam on english I see pple carying text books in the name of reading. Seriously what is there to read?

I hated government. Things that had to do with craming names of political parties and the year it was formed, ewww I no fit abeg
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by talktimi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
I liked govt & biology but absolutely hated yoruba language & literature both very confusing subjects with wicked teachers cheesy
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by DollyParton1(f): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best subjects: Mathematics, Economics and physics
Worst subjects: Biology and Chemistry.
Funny I ended up studying a course dealing mostly with chemistry and biology and little or nothing of Maths and physics..
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by jbrodaly(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
French and Computer science.But now i need both-Studying software development and doing biz with "Francho" guys.My advice for people is that no subject in the secondary school is a waste.Try putting efforts in them;you will need it in the future.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by kzokul(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ma best subject was English Lang and worst was Mathematics
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
I was good @ maths but dat subject gives me abdominal pains each time its time for maths @ sch ranging frm pri 1- Math 102. I hated it dat much.
N d thought dat many things dey study in maths have no meaning in real life. Dose useless graphs i did with broomstick, brackets dat i opened, surds i resolved,integration n differentiation are all useless to me as u are reading dis. So, den i began to think maths was a SCAM and was ready to strangle d inventor of dat subject. But @ d end, if dey start callin dose dat knew maths, i was stl among d best in sch n evn best in my sch waec n dats because i studied it very hard. As a notably good student, it will be effd-up if i dont represent in maths too.
Most interestin were chemistry, geography, foods n nut, English in dat order.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Karevwite: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
best-bio,chemi3,geography...worse 4da maths n physics
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best - Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology

Worst - History
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Hima(f): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
That means you're an accountant?
Brand_new: Best is Geography...i hated some aspects of mathematics but i loved business maths. grin So easy to calculate profit and loss, interest rates and the likes...I think i always loved money.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Rexsul: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
My worst subject r maths, english, biology, physics, chemistry, econs, geography and agric science. My best subject is yorouba grin
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by donphilopus: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best= Mathematics/furthermaths... Worst=Account..that's why I'm a science student because of Accounting this is to PROVE that MATHS/FMATHS WERE/ARE my BEST SUBJECT....Y=(3x-1)(2x-3) SOLUTION when 3x-1 is U so U=3x-1 therefore du/dx=3 and when 2x-3 is V so V=2x-3 therefore dv/dx=2 PRODUCT RULE dy/dx=v.du/dx+u.dv/dx now dy/dx=3(2x-3)+2(3x-1) ...dy/dx=6x-9+6x-2 therefore dy/dx=12x-11 THANKS NAIRALANDERS

1 Like

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
Literature in English, English. Haven't passed mathematics up till today
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
Rexsul: My worst subject r maths, english, biology, physics, chemistry, econs, geography and agric science. My best subject is yorouba grin
Lol, best student in Yoruba, I know you!
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
Lol....@*Love to count money* Are you an accountant?
Yvete: Worst- Math (still is, but I love to count money) grin
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by 1Dray(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
My very best were Chemistry and Furthermaths. My worst was Biology, no thanks to Mr Ezekiel... I could remember, fuc.k Ezekiel!
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by 1Dray(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
donphilopus: Best= Mathematics/furthermaths... Worst=Account..that's why I'm a science student because of Accounting this is to PROVE that MATHS/FMATHS WERE/ARE my BEST SUBJECT....Y=(3x-1)(2x-3) SOLUTION when 3x-1 is U so U=3x-1 therefore du/dx=3 and when 2x-3 is V so V=2x-3 therefore dv/dx=2 PRODUCT RULE dy/dx=v.du/dx+u.dv/dx now dy/dx=3(2x-3)+2(3x-1) ...dy/dx=6x-9+6x-2 therefore dy/dx=12x-11 THANKS NAIRALANDERS

Liar! U lifted that from Tabath and Godman...
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by lifesabeach: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Loved Agricultural Science (Agric.) because after all the hard work you at least got to eat of the fruit of your labor cheesy
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hahahaha Lol at your figure analysis....
donphilopus: Best= Mathematics/furthermaths... Worst=Account..that's why I'm a science student because of Accounting this is to PROVE that MATHS/FMATHS WERE/ARE my BEST SUBJECT....Y=(3x-1)(2x-3) SOLUTION when 3x-1 is U so U=3x-1 therefore du/dx=3 and when 2x-3 is V so V=2x-3 therefore dv/dx=2 PRODUCT RULE dy/dx=v.du/dx+u.dv/dx now dy/dx=3(2x-3)+2(3x-1) ...dy/dx=6x-9+6x-2 therefore dy/dx=12x-11 THANKS NAIRALANDERS
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by tayooluwole: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
like- maths, account, govt nd comerce... Worst- bilogy nd agric(i hate them cos i easily forget whn i read them)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Universities Lack Quality Lecturers - NUC January 8, 2015 / Lifting The Ban On No Mobile Phones In High School. YES OR NO??? / "149 Kuriga School Children Still Missing" - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.