Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? (11066 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Share Your Worst Secondary School Experience / Share Your Worst Secondary School Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by member5: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2013
My best subjects were English and Biology

Most hated (WORST) were Maths & Physics.

Please share yours!

1 Like

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2013
I tried all i could to understand mathematics but to no avail, this made me to hate both the subject and the teacher, up til today am still afraid whenever i see my mathematics teacher. grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by NoContract(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2013
991: I tried all i could to understand mathematics but to no avail, this made me to hate both the subject and the teacher, up til today am still afraid whenever i see my mathematics teacher. grin

So which one did you understood?
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
NoContract:

So which one did you understood?

I was very good at English language, Government & Lit-in-English.

2 Likes

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by 2bosun: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best Subjects- Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.

Worstest Subjects- English, Yoruba, and French.

1 Like

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by profola2be(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
My Mathematics Teacher made mathematics my worst subject!
He wasn't good at teaching,and to make everything worse,he was good at beating us,whenever we try to correct him,or is it a crime to correct your teacher when he's wrong?

English was my best subject!!
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Itoroetti(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
I came to hate maths in my ss2 due to my then teacher,but I picked it up after my secondary school.now,to me,maths is d best and most interesting subject.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
best was maths, never had a B in it cool

worst was Yoruba and Ibo. Everything sounded the same. Whenever I had a C, its like I won a lottery grin
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
best subjects were English and Geography. Worst was Maths and Physics
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by honeeyplum(f): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best subject has always been Mathematics, worst subject was geography....hate both the teacher n subject

2 Likes

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best--Physics and Biology
WORST--chemistry & Furthermaths
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by francescainnoce(f): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best subjects are Mathematics and physics...
Worst subject....CHEMISTRY

1 Like

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best is Geography...i hated some aspects of mathematics but i loved business maths. grin So easy to calculate profit and loss, interest rates and the likes...I think i always loved money.

1 Like

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by KakiP(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
My Best: Geography & English
Worst: Maths & Yoruba (i'm Igbo, hw TF am i supposed to know that language.)
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by fittty(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
BEST:- English Language grin

WORST:- Further Mathematics angry

1 Like

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Scarpon(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
best: English
worst:maths
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by sunnyt1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
Its funny to say this, bt right from SS1, i had told mysef to have nothing to do with any medical course, so i shd spend my enegy with wat i needed.

So i didnt waste my time with Biology, Agric science, and Geography. I knew i wud neva need them.

I finished Maths WAEC syllabus in SS1, and finished physics, chemistry, English and Economics in SS2 second term, and i started revision immediately.

My friends call me the proff bcs guy, i know book die, all my teachers knew me, and i started doing tutorials for other students

Im now a graduate of Mathematics and statistics

4 Likes

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Siga: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best : Geography
Worst : Biology
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by naffysa(f): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best subjects yoruba and commerce worst subjects English and Mathematics
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by uzeba(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Our chemistry teacher face make me to hate chemistry!! And my best subject is physic!
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best was Mathematics
Worst was Physics! #Nothanks to the teacher who made physics SO meta-physical...smiley
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by nagoma(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best subject - geography.

I didn't have a worst subject- cool
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Meklex(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
991:

I was good perfect at English language, Government & Lit-in-English.
perfect at English??, smh

1 Like

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by alaladakosta(f): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
i hate chemistry,expecially when we started the one called organic,lol...."physical property of benzyne my a$$"
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best: Economics, Chemistry, Geography
Worst: Physics
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by lepesyn20(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
My best subjects was maths,physics nd chemistry... My hated subject was biology nd econs.... Cux of d teacher nd d subjects
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by RexioKlasik(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best Subjects: English,Chemistry and Geography

Worst Subjects: Economics and Further Maths
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by wildchild1: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best: Mathematics And Chemistry
Worst:I dnt av but I had D7 in Economics when I wrote WAEC
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best subject: Maths Worst Subject: Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Team Nigeria Makes History, Wins Bronze In International Physics Olympiad / Eleven(11) Powerful Robert Mugabe Quotes / Is Microbiology A Good Course To Study In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.