Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Funny Names Of Churches In Warri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Names Of Churches In Warri (2020 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. / Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Names Of Churches In Warri by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hehehe...i found this post on fb and decided to share it here. Some funny names of Churches in Warri (I dunno if it's true o):
1. Nak your pako for satan head ministerial church of fire
2. Satan your own don kpafuka evangelicl ministry
3. Operation carry devil nack for ground Bible ministry
4. The atomic bomb Bible brigadial barrack ministry (aka shoot the devil make im eye clear)
5. Satan wetin we do you evangelical church of God (aka satan leave us jeje)
6. Operation no look Uche face Biblical church of Christ (aka slap satan face ministry)
7. Pay your tithe and offering church of God (aka pay your tithe and win generator gospeler)
8. Satan if you try me you go hear ween ministry
9. Satan chop make i chop Bible assembly (aka we no dey find satan trouble ministry)
10. Boko haram prayer ministry (aka devil you go fear fear)

(1) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Membership(sacred Illuminati Temple) / "Why Does God Allow Evil?" / Why Is There Evil And Where Does Evil Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.