Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Can You Become Self Employed With 100k - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Become Self Employed With 100k (17030 Views)

Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. / What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. / 8 Steps Process To Become Self Employed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Jerry2i(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2013
krurtz:
If I am giving N100000 I would invest in information technology and reap about a million naira in a year.
how?this is just what i need.

1 Like

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by sluvy4tune(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2013
With 100k I can get Akon to feature on my community anthem

AnyWay I started my first biz with 6k & 2day I know the worth
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Emmanuel602(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2013
dangloove: i can start a business with 100,000 naira and turn it to a million naira business in about 6-8months.my area of in interest is pharmaceutical.I an also give out guidelines to any that is interested
to rent a shop @ a good site will cost you more than 100k
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Emmanuel602(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2013
I can go into recharge card retail and i know how much i can make within a year
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by mussywebb11(m): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2013
Explain more on these....Plz
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by ezstino: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2013
with 100k i can get a few good cloths and a nice pair of shoes, rewrite my cv, hook up to all the job websites and keep the rest for interview logistics. who know within the next six months, i might get myself a nice paying job.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by nzeasa: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
LifeCoach Andre: If you have no job and you were given N100,000.00 to start a business, what business would it be and would it can sustain you to become rich. If your answer correctly you will get a loan of 100k and be on your way to being an entrepreneur.
Are you sure you are not already a member before now cos you just registered on 24th jan?.
How are we sure you are not looking for business ideas?
How come a new member accidentally top frontpage?.
is there more to this. pls elaborate cos I'm curious
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by eklassical(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
yomalex: if i got a 100k

buy a second hand mini laptop for 35k.

get a universal internet modem for 4k

Use glomobile bis 3GB (N1400) or Airtel bis 1GB (1200)

Load UBA Africard with 35k to fund Betonmarket account that falls to around $200

Buy an alarm clock at N300 alarm set to 4:30 a.m

Use the ten minute trader strategy by the end of the week using only 10% at every trade factoring possible losses account should be at $250.

Repeat the process Monday to Friday. and in some months time should be fairly comfortable.

After about 2-3 months of using the strategy, prepare an ebook detailing the process and offer for sale on nairaland and also organise seminars
Funds available= N100,000

Expenditure approx.= N 77,000

Misceallaneous= N 3,000

Balance N 20,000

Basically, can Ɣõΰ throw more light on this.... Anehita25@gmail.com let's talk..
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by eklassical(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
What I am going to do Iڪ simple

** look for Å genuine importer of I.t gadgets,phones,ear pieces,in computer village or anywhr thr Iڪ mkt for that. Then go into partnership wit him,by contributing just ur 100,000 to his own money he buys goods with..

He purchases d goods,sells them for you (if dat iis d agreement Ɣõΰ v wit him) or you get ur goods n sell them urself.. I promise you 50%profit on the first transaction..... Hope this help Ooº°˚˚°ºº
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
Have Someone Sounded Out Bet365 Here? grin grin
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by meerah25(f): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
dangloove: i can start a business with 100,000 naira and turn it to a million naira business in about 6-8months.my area of in interest is pharmaceutical.I an also give out guidelines to any that is interested

kindly guide me pls.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by omiobo: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
Drycleaning ventures

2 Likes

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by meerah25(f): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
nikky5: Dat is just all I needed to start my soya chocolate bread.I have done it before here in Lagos some years ago and rode my first car (Toyota Camry) before I lost everything to theft and robbery and had to go back to the classroom.Soyabeans does five things in bread but this time it will not be slice cos its production cost is higher.

please guide?
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by neksummi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
That amount is more than enough for you to be self employed. Look at what we're turning 3k into:

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Here's how we're helping helping people achieve success.

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by pappyt(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
Go to Togo/Cotonou wt jst 10k, buy smal smal phone(lik N1280) 4 starting.u can get 1 4 as low as N500 or N600, spend like 80k 4 fons. My friend. Dt's hw i start my, my first profit was 36k witin 3wks afta d purchase of d fon.am proud of wher i am 2day........gud luck

1 Like

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by nexstorm(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
@op,u be sharp guy.but frankly speaking dat sum cant take you nowhere.its only if you in particular have been know as a brand already and uses that sum to expand.but to start from the scratch wit dat sum........maybe you wnt to sell biscuit and sweet in bicycle to gov colleges. grin@op,u be sharp guy.but frankly speaking dat sum cant take you nowhere.its only if you in particular have been know as a brand already and uses that sum to expand.but to start from the scratch wit dat sum........maybe you wnt to sell biscuit and sweet in bicycle to gov colleges.

1 Like

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by gaburiel(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
I will go into web hosting and reselling, I would also develop a personal website that I will also host to generate additional income from google adsense. From the idea of the site I want to design, I believe that in the next 6 months, I should be having thousands of visitors. As a web designer, I will also be able to get jobs which of course I would host myself. 100,000 can get me 5 years rental, I already have a laptop and an internet modem, so that is out of the expenses.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by nigerfine: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
Pls abalone reach me on keles1003@yahoo.com lets talk
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by otondo55: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
if i got a 100k

buy a second hand mini laptop for 35k.

get a universal internet modem for 4k

Use glomobile bis 3GB (N1400) or Airtel bis 1GB (1200)

Load UBA Africard with 35k to fund Betonmarket account that falls to around $200

Buy an alarm clock at N300 alarm set to 4:30 a.m

Use the ten minute trader strategy by the end of the week using only 10% at every trade factoring possible losses account should be at $250.

Repeat the process Monday to Friday. and in some months time should be fairly comfortable.

After about 2-3 months of using the strategy, prepare an ebook detailing the process and offer for sale on nairaland and also organise seminars
Funds available= N100,000

Expenditure approx.= N 77,000

Misceallaneous= N 3,000

Balance N 20,000

That was my move during my NYSC.....its not as easy as you just wrote.
You forgot generator and fuel.
The market remains very volatile, market analysis undependable.
So much money went on seminars on how to improve or manage the fund efficiently.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by omiobo: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
eklassical:

Basically, can Ɣõΰ throw more light on this.... Anehita25@gmail.com let's talk..

Two things about starting a business; to develop zeal and to have control over the business. Betonmarkket is not a business for someone who doesn't have the basic knowledge of the business. I cant advice you to venture into business you don't have absolute control over. If you want to start a business with one hundred thousand, think of business you will have absolute control over, not the one beyond your control,else you will lose the whole money.

1 Like

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by omiobo: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
otondo55:

That was my move during my NYSC.....its not as easy as you just wrote.
You forgot generator and fuel.
The market remains very volatile, market analysis undependable.
So much money went on seminars on how to improve or manage the fund efficiently.

Thank you for that response. Betonmarket is not that easy.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by SincereMind(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
I quit my job last year december cos I am tired of 'yes boss' stuffs. I have carried out my feasibilty studies on over 10businesses... And right now, I am convinced that CARWASH BIZ' is one of the best with little financial committment.If you are ready to work with me, we can do biz togeda and I assure u, everything will be backed legally! I got the blue print of d biz...
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by gistyinka(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
i will use it on my online business, with all the tools and software that i bougth with dis start up capital. I will rake millions within a year. 4 info call 08180109400. Any body looking 4 how to make money, i will show you how to make 1200 dollar with just 5 dollar
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Simplesoul05(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
mhozzis: since we are in ICT age. I'll invest it in importing grade A chinese android phone or tablets which sells for about 40k for the 7 inches tablet and are bought for less 200 dollars in china.
I'm going into this trade but the treat is how to convince people on how good those chinese gargets when compared to other high cost ones like galaxy tab and Ipad.
I need info from anyone on good sites to order from.

I have a very good site for what u are looking for. Trust me

1 Like

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by otondo55: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
i will use it on my online business, with all the tools and software that i bougth with dis start up capital. I will rake millions within a year. 4 info call 08180109400. Any body looking 4 how to make money, i will show you how to make 1200 dollar with just 5 dollar

Why not teach your relatives... kindred and village people.

All nah Wash !
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by otondo55: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
I quit my job last year december cos I am tired of 'yes boss' stuffs. I have carried out my feasibilty studies on over 10businesses... And right now, I am convinced that CARWASH BIZ' is one of the best with little financial committment.If you are ready to work with me, we can do biz togeda and I assure u, everything will be backed legally! I got the blue print of d biz... Consult with me!

Reach me, lets see wat you got.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by respectment(m): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
stankion: The 1st time I bought clothes with 40k, I made a 100% profit. If have a 100k today, I will start my clothes biz again, selling clothes, sneakers, wrist watches, perfumes and all d accessories that men luv. I will market every bank, office, and even my neighbourhood and make sure I sell @ affordable prizes. My 1st sales went down because of too many debtors, dis time I know hw to curb dem. No sales to irresponsible peeps and finally I will sell my goods online with nairaland. I know smbody just picked up dis idea.
this is what I want to hear!!! You are a born genius. Let's talk more on this business on Respectment@yahoo.com or pin:2393C3C3
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by topmostg: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
100k? Rent a shop 4 igboro with 25k,
buy just 2 fairly used p.s. 2, and two second hand tv's.....

And i can bet my balls i'd recover the money within 7 months.....
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by otondo55: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
Thank you for that response. Betonmarket is not that easy.

Welcome bro, dont be fool.....they will reap you off on the name of training you.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by psalmson29: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
For me i will invest in oil palm business as my parent re farmers with 100k i call buy machinery n take over one of d farms which is my current plan n every of d expences worth 98k and am currently working day n nigth on raising the mornin wich am sure i cam refund in 6months
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by KINGwax(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
Lexusgs430: Start up a business with N100k with a view to becoming rich ? You have not stated timescales involved, logistics involved etc etc etc
N100k is to low, with a view to expected results (been rich)
oh God, u're the best detterent for any willin enterpreneur. Pls, hushhhh!!!
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by SincereMind(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
@otondo55
My pleasure... My number is in my last post. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates To N455/$ As External Reserves Hit $30bn / Most Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria / MTN Considers Scrapping IPO Following Dispute With Nigerian Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.