Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,448 members, 7,958,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Can You Become Self Employed With 100k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Become Self Employed With 100k (17041 Views)

Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. / What Buznes Can A Graduate Do With 100k In Nigeria.precisely Akure,ondo State. / 8 Steps Process To Become Self Employed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by adebayo6(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2013
smakati: From my own perspective, if I had N100,000.....I will go into trading of fmcg..... get a shop in a nice (sensible location)....link up with distributors......build trust overtime.....and negotiate to get goods on credit, even if its 3 day credit ( they supply today and come back for payment in three days)........keep cost low......work in the shop myself.....etc
do u know how much a shop will cost u in a sensible location? Hmm
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by 5alive(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2013
will open a barber's shop
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Lexusgs430: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2013
smakati: From my own perspective, if I had N100,000.....I will go into trading of fmcg..... get a shop in a nice (sensible location)....link up with distributors......build trust overtime.....and negotiate to get goods on credit, even if its 3 day credit ( they supply today and come back for payment in three days)........keep cost low......work in the shop myself.....etc
If only it was that easy !!
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by mikelangs(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2013
am also interested!! what can 100,000 Naira be invested in, in the area of ICT!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by laksides: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2013
heywhytech1: I have 200k, can someone with good business ideal advise me on the type of business I can invest it on!
cloth business in a sensible area
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by lekkie073(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2013
dangloove: i can start a business with 100,000 naira and turn it to a million naira business in about 6-8months.my area of in interest is pharmaceutical.I an also give out guidelines to any that is interested
thief ole barawo

1 Like

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by enigmagu1(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2013
in my area u wil make it easily wit pure water business...once rain start falling...u open football viewing centre....
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by laykhorn(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2013
Recharge card printing is what I wil advice. Alomo and paraga bizniz tooo
Seriously, If its me, wit the little knowledge I've got in Forex and ICT, thats what I'll delve into.. No labour
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by azeezkadiri(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2013
mikelangs: am also interested!! what can 100,000 Naira be invested in, in the area of ICT!!!
Am surprised no one is talking about software development..Just old fashioned business ideas that have insignificant output
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by yomalex(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2013
if i got a 100k

buy a second hand mini laptop for 35k.

get a universal internet modem for 4k

Use glomobile bis 3GB (N1400) or Airtel bis 1GB (1200)

Load UBA Africard with 35k to fund Betonmarket account that falls to around $200

Buy an alarm clock at N300 alarm set to 4:30 a.m

Use the ten minute trader strategy by the end of the week using only 10% at every trade factoring possible losses account should be at $250.

Repeat the process Monday to Friday. and in some months time should be fairly comfortable.

After about 2-3 months of using the strategy, prepare an ebook detailing the process and offer for sale on nairaland and also organise seminars
Funds available= N100,000

Expenditure approx.= N 77,000

Misceallaneous= N 3,000

Balance N 20,000

1 Like

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2013
Horlawoomey: My own area is crop production, though it will take like 2 years to make it. But am very sure that there is little or no risk in it. .
i firmly agree with u on this & if d op want to give what he promise,i would say it will be a good thing
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by mkoabiola: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2013
In nja,100k it can and will nevva work,with d economic situation.
Anyway, I recommend books frm OLUMIDE EMMANUEL.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by azeezkadiri(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2013
adebayo6: do u know how much a shop will cost u in a sensible location? Hmm
Good question..
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by lekkie073(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2013
op, I will advice u to look for someone already with a steady business, offer to give him or her ur 100k in order to have a share of his business. then u too will bcome involved with the logistics. unless maybe u have another money set aside for ur day to day expenses, starting a business with 100k is tedious. the moment u need a space all ur money is gone. but I like ur focus sha. some ppl cannot reason d way u do.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by azeezkadiri(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2013
mikelangs: am also interested!! what can 100,000 Naira be invested in, in the area of ICT!!!
Online business sir
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Aifey(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2013
Car wash biz is interesting.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by mhozzis(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2013
since we are in ICT age. I'll invest it in importing grade A chinese android phone or tablets which sells for about 40k for the 7 inches tablet and are bought for less 200 dollars in china.
I'm going into this trade but the treat is how to convince people on how good those chinese gargets when compared to other high cost ones like galaxy tab and Ipad.
I need info from anyone on good sites to order from.

1 Like

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by masks(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2013
Ill start selling recharge cards.slow but steady if you are serious.

1 Like

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by titusope(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2013
I"ll go for pigery.though 100k is small .
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by lekkie073(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2013
mhozzis: since we are in ICT age. I'll invest it in importing grade A chinese android phone or tablets which sells for about 40k for the 7 inches tablet and are bought for less 200 dollars in china.
I'm going into this trade but the treat is how to convince people on how good those chinese gargets when compared to other high cost ones like galaxy tab and Ipad.
I need info from anyone on good sites to order from.
hmmmm understand a market before venturing o. business no b by money and mouth
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by CarmelloANGEL(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2013
mayb u shld start selling cassava bread...ple who use more than 1billion naira 2 eat in a year are very interestd in d product
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Mrthunzzz09(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2013
olatunji21: if am given dat cash I would open a football viewing center....guys in my area are fanatics....
presently, i av a plot of land. The horticulture wit gud landscapin has bn done bcuz d land has bn clear n some wood work done on the land. Jst waitin for d zinc i made part payment 4 2 rtun. I av one dstv decoda n mytv decoda. Nid anoda decoda 4 par view. All d leagues n afcon ar ongoing, so dia is no nid askin 4 d feasibility of d biz. 2 bush bar wit snoker n table tennis wil b introduced subsequently. Dn't 4get ps2. I read biz mgt n strategic mgt,so dn't burder abt d mgt. 1ook wil b jst fine.

1 Like

Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Tonycart: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2013
With 100k i will start a wellness/health biz selling health enhancing goods i.e there is a bread making wave now which is produced here in Nigeria and with less than 70k you can start selling this bread to those who want to loose weight, diabetes / high blood pressure patients. U will make it
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by danniekute(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2013
are u talkng to d singles alone? Cos,wot wil a family man wt up to 3 kids do wt 100k as a start up capital? Wia wil school fees and money for day to day running of d family come from? Proceds from d 100k business. Hmmmmmm...o dikwa egwu ooo!
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by justkaycee1(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2013
I'll buy 5 plots of land in lekki & open a large shoppin mall.
*winks*
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by IncomeTutor: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2013
As an accountant and entrepreneur, I will concentrate on service business only. My working capital
will be minimal and money will not be spent much on physical assets that will not bring in money.

First, I have to write a business plan to see the business' viability
Second, write a marketing plan defining my business idea to marketplace
Third, take consistent to get results.

Yes, I already have such business in place which I started with N6000 and runs into N250,000
minimum net profits, month in and month out, with less than 8 hours spent on it weekly
for its maintenance. The gestation period for this business was just 30 days massive fun and
action.

Wow! Revealing the step by step detail of it may not be possible here because I strongly
value my copyright.
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by hajbash: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2013
goldenval: Very simple my guy, use the money to start this new business called 'Kidnapping Nigeria" within 30days you will make profit of 20million naira wink

Thank you.
lolz thank u 4 given the op this lucrative business
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2013
yomalex: if i got a 100k

buy a second hand mini laptop for 35k.

get a universal internet modem for 4k

Use glomobile bis 3GB (N1400) or Airtel bis 1GB (1200)

Load UBA Africard with 35k to fund Betonmarket account that falls to around $200

Buy an alarm clock at N300 alarm set to 4:30 a.m

Use the ten minute trader strategy by the end of the week using only 10% at every trade factoring possible losses account should be at $250.

Repeat the process Monday to Friday. and in some months time should be fairly comfortable.

After about 2-3 months of using the strategy, prepare an ebook detailing the process and offer for sale on nairaland and also organise seminars
Funds available= N100,000

Expenditure approx.= N 77,000

Misceallaneous= N 3,000

Balance N 20,000
what d f..ckkk is u talkng bout dude?
Re: Can You Become Self Employed With 100k by snowprince01(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2013
How much do u think a shop will cost you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria / Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? / I Need Opay Referral Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.