Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Helpoooooooooooooo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helpoooooooooooooo! (2485 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helpoooooooooooooo! by publicview: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2008
For the past eight years, anytime i want to marry, i will fall in love will three women at the same time.I am now 43yrs old, typical Ibo man, bookish, biznezz etc, not into Ino otu itolu

As condition will have it, my mind will went off from the lady i want to marry.
This time around same have happened, am in love with an elegant Akwai bom lady, A dainty Edo lady,and an enchanting Anambra lady.

But i want to up my mind towards the Akwai bom lady, But am deepllllllllllllllllllllllllly confused.
Do i need an anointing that will break the yoke? But am not one who listens to advice.
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by donchichi: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ Poster

Then wot r u doin here?
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by efuah(f): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2008
If u're not the type who listens to advice, then what u doing here?
If u also know the source of ya problem (yoke as u mentioned) then it's half solved.

A man of 43 yrs, still can't make decisions of ya own. . . what kind of man r u? The type wt a grown up body but a baby's brain within?

Your story sound too "something" to be true. undecided
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by publicview: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2008
efuah:

If u're not the type who listens to advice, then what u doing here?
If u also know the source of ya problem (yoke as u mentioned) then it's half solved.

A man of 43 years, still can't make decisions of ya own. . . what kind of man r u? The type wt a grown up body but a baby's brain within?

Your story sound too "something" to be true. undecided

Baby brain u call it,but how do i come entralling three gorgeous ladies? Would you like to be number 4? haagh grin
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by publicview: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2008
I
donchichi:

@ Poster

Then wot r u doin here?

You havent got a word only poster.Man you gotta give me a break
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by honsule(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2008
You need serious prayer,maybe deliverance
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by amsky(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2008
NO-o this story may not be more than just a story. There are such good for nothing guys who are fools at 40.

@ poster

Have you not heard that a fool at forty is a fool forever? in your own case since you are more than 40,then the word ''fool'' is a bit of an understatement.  If you do not listen to advice,why are you wasting your time here? At 43 yrs,the fact that you do not know what you want leaves me wondering the sort of husband you'll eventually become. You are way too old for this. I hope an advice to ''grow up'' would not be out o'place here. Imagine asking a fully fledged 43yrs old man to grow up. What can one  then say to the adolescents? undecided
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by publicview: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2008
his_grace:

@PublicView

Kedu kwanu? Ine me kwe? Kedu maka otun nwanyi gi? ~Odin ma? odi uto? Biko - yem ofu nwanyi kan la - maka awem so ofu nwanyi - biko. anu ma kelegi -

Biko gwam oku gwam oku -kam nu ru nan tim.

Onwere oge kwuru na achorom enyemaka banyere, otu agaesi hazie ndi inyom mu.
A na achokwu nke ino.
Please go collect your towel where you bath, if you happens to cross my compound looking for my Akawi bom, Edo, Or the Anambra woman, Adaa eji igbo agwa onye ocha, ihem ga eme gi, one time
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by almondjoy(f): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2008
Another reason to get married earlier on in life!  Psychiatric problems become extremely destructive to all around. More lessons to be learned.

No be only when pesin remove cloth for road naked be sign of madness.

There used to be a saying that "a fool at 40. . . . . ." I think the bars have since been lowered to "a fool at 20"!
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by publicview: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2008
@amsky. am still living with my momma. You could be the medicine am looking for. Great millitary like love surge from you will refresh my spirit
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by publicview: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2008
his_grace:

he is a fool because he is not married at 43?

na wa o.

Nnaaaaah come take a beer and nkwobi 4 my head at Ikeja bus stop
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by publicview: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2008
honsule:

You need serious prayer,maybe deliverance

Prayer wont help and any deliverance will be a sham, Suggest another options
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by Busta(f): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2008
can't believe y'all listening and responding to the guy. why?
1. he's nut case
2. I think it is a total fabricated lie
3. I think he is bored and just out to have some fun on NL
4. and the list goes on . . .
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by publicview: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2008
@busta, where is ur location in canada, Alberta? British Columbia? Manitoba? Cape Breton? Nova Scotia, Edmonton, Quebec, Nothern territories?where, say it am gonna come over and get you, to add to my list
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by Busta(f): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2008
publicview:

@busta, where is your location in canada, Alberta? British Columbia? Manitoba? Cape Breton? Nova Scotia, Edmonton, Quebec, Nothern territories?where, say it am going to come over and get you, to add to my list

his_grace:

i willget her for u - but know say - i don reach there before o - hmmm - it was finger licking pu ssy.

Thunder fire both ur heads!!!
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by amsky(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ His grace

Please,re-read my post. I did not call him a fool because he's not married at 43. make an effort to get it right.

@ poster

Please,don't ever deceive yourself. I am hooked,joined and happily married. Yes,so look elsewhere. So i am not your ''medicine''. If you can't find medicine among your 3 ''gorgeous'' women,then you're in for it.
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by squirrel20(f): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2008
fast and pray
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by almondjoy(f): 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2008
amsky:

@ His grace

Please,re-read my post. I did not call him a fool because he's not married at 43. make an effort to get it right.

@ poster

Please,don't ever deceive yourself. I am hooked,joined and happily married. Yes,so look elsewhere. So i am not your ''medicine''. If you can't find medicine among your 3 ''gorgeous'' women,then you're in for it.

Amen to that! Na this kind dude for they propose to us now. Old cargo jam old cargo=disaster!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by bawomolo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2008
maybe u are not the kind of guy that's gets marriage. guys like dr alban, ralph nader aren't married but they live an happy life
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by Blossomng: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2008
No marry, wait, we go carry wife come give you, then call nairaland community make then fast and pray 4 you. OLD SCHOOL wey no no say emi don old.
u no want advice, u come here come dey yab people wey the advice you.

Infact marry the 3 ladies so that u no go confuse again. AGADI
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by Easybaby(f): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2008
Do i need an anointing that will break the yoke? But am not one who listens to advice

case closed! tongue sad angry

zoom off sad angry
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by talk2sulta: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2008
@poster
nwanne I nwere nsogbu oh!big one!
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by publicview: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2008
almondjoy:

Amen to that! Na this kind dude for they propose to us now. Old cargo jam old cargo=disaster!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Maybe you might change your mind, am high hedge and oiled.

bawomolo:

maybe u are not the kind of guy that's gets marriage. guys like dr alban, ralph nader aren't married but they live an happy life

My friend you may be right, it seems that's the way am made.

Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by publicview: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2008
squirrel20:

fast and pray

You say the prayers and do the fasting, hence your love will shine on me
See my pic, am every mothers dream

Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by amsky(m): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2008
Liar Liar pants on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue

That's not you,you this untruth teller.
If you look this old at 43,then i fear for you in 7yrs time when you'll be 50.
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by tkb417(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2008
lmao. . .mad people just dey increase for NL grin grin grin

@Poster
abeg shey make i come make u buy me ukwobi and big stout for Ikeja bus-stop? grin grin
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by Busta(f): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2008
tkb417:

lmao. . .mad people just dey increase for Nairaland grin grin grin

@Poster
abeg shey make i come make u buy me ukwobi and big stout for Ikeja bus-stop? grin grin

seriously!
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by almondjoy(f): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2008
his_grace:

Almondjoy - u ugly so tay u come put paper cover your face for the picture - hahahaha.

Leave am.  My mama near me with covered face too love me like that and a whole lot of others.  No worry! cheesy  I am not short of love! wink
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by almondjoy(f): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2008
publicview:

Maybe you might change your mind, am high hedge and oiled.

My friend you may be right, it seems that's the way am made.

Back to sender! You need a nurse to spoon feed you, not a wife! cheesy
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by Arnold1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2008
publicview:

See my pic, am every mothers dream

'ol boy, na waa for you oo.

When did you become Bob Johnson, the founder of BET  shocked shocked

Abi you think say we be mumu for nairaland ?

Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by almondjoy(f): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2008
@Poster,

So you get money?  You are a Nigerian-American afterall. Please I will leave ma husband to be your 10th wife or concubine please. Just leave half of BET for me.  Abi you don sell am? cheesy
Re: Helpoooooooooooooo! by gilgee(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2008
@Poster
You don't need a human wife. Just get yourself married to a cute she-goat or a bitch (dog).
See wetin too much GANJA/WE-WE/IGBO dey cause?
Welu wanyo Eju, welununya wanyu nwaaa, Eju. Rakwanu Ki gi, Eju. Okwa E fu go nu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Has Ruined Me.i Need Urgent Help: / Please Advise Me, Am Getting Nut / Relationship 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.