Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! (2557 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2009
I think I need a decent girl for a girl friend. I'm tired of random banging. Almost every weekend I swing but I can't seem to find a classic babe for a girl.

Guys, how do you get a girl friend? Dudes, I need me a girl. So please give some well thought out tricks!!
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by ChuckWoody(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2009
Dude, there's no trick to it, you need to change your habits i.e. stop swinging. Or like I used to do chirps a girl on the way to work. Some will be receptive, others won't.

Simples.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2009
ChuckWoody:

Dude, there's no trick to it, you need to change your habits i.e. stop swinging. Or like I used to do chirps a girl on the way to work. Some will be receptive, others won't.

Simples.

Can you stay a week without sex? Dude, I can't. So while I'm looking for ways to nail down a babe I might be compatible with, I'll keep on swinging. It makes me remain sane.

So if a girl I chatted up on the way to work becomes receptive, how would I know we are compatible? Once she's receptive and finds herself in my bedroom, dude, I'm banging straight. And she becomes like others( joins the booty call queue)!!!

Tricks needed buddies!!!
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by tope2000(f): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2009
You cant stay a week without sex?? ahhhhhhhh u have issues.
u need help on how to get it together cheesy
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

I think I need a decent girl for a girl friend. I'm tired of random banging. Almost every weekend I swing but I can't seem to find a classic babe for a girl.

Guys, how do you get a girl friend? Dudes, I need me a girl. So please give some well thought out tricks!!
Ehrrrm, you're prostituting yourself and you call that "looking for a gf"?

Maybe you should stay away from sex the next time you find another girl.

PPl sha
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 06, 2009
So while I'm looking for ways to nail down a babe I might be compatible with, I'll keep on swinging. It makes me remain sane.

Keep on swinging. We don't want to attain lunacy, do we? wink
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by yme1(f): 12:28am On Apr 06, 2009
@poster
are you kiddin me, you cant stay a week without sex geeeeeeees you want to turn ur babe into a sex meniac

speaking of which you are the cause of your own problem,their is no trick to it all you need to do is to make a move for the decent ones and not just the ones who opp into bed with you.

but come to think of it if you can opp into bed with these babes why cant you just take one of them to be the woman of your dreams,

just curious though, dont mean any harm!!!!!!
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 12:36am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

A LovePeddler is looking for a decent girl for a girlfriend. The irony!

@poster, What for? To further spread 'em STDs?? No sir, hoes of the same feather fucklock together lol.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 12:37am On Apr 06, 2009
y me:

@poster
are you kiddin me, you cant stay a week without sex geeeeeeees you want to turn ur babe into a sex meniac

speaking of which you are the cause of your own problem,their is no trick to it all you need to do is to make a move for the decent ones and not just the ones who opp into bed with you.

but come to think of it if you can opp into bed with these babes why cant you just take one of them to be the woman of your dreams,

I go for decent girls. The girls I groove with are mostly the responsible kind. That doesn't in no way prevent me from having them between my sheets when the time is right. Sex is a necessity of life, mami!

However, what I need now is how to turn one of these decent girls into my special girl friend. Someone I can be sure is there for me even when I'm far away. I'm sick and tired of changing girls.

The last time I had a girl friend was in college and we split up during my junior year. It's been one of the best experiences in my life so far. Since then, it's been booty calls. And I want to stop it but without having a girl that'll be true to me, I doubt if I'd be able. Weekend is for fun folks, and the weekday for work.

Please, give me tricks and game plans on how to secure me a decent chick that'll keep it real with me at all times. Thoughts?
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 12:43am On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

A LovePeddler is looking for a decent girl for a girlfriend. The irony!

@poster, What for? To further spread 'em STDs?? No sir, hoes of the same feather fucklock together lol.

Will you stop the name calling? Does having sex with different girls ( girls I'm sure are more than 8 level above you) makes me a LovePeddler?
You'll never in your life time believe I could bang the kind of girls I bang so just keep quiet. Maybe you've had encounters with STD's in
your life. I haven't and my circle of interaction are far from it too.

y me:

@poster

The spark is not just there. I know what it is to have a GF. I had one and it was one fantastic experience.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by yme1(f): 12:47am On Apr 06, 2009
@poster
if you say those babes which you pick up at club are decent ones then all you need to do is to love and trust whichever one you fancy

remember nobody is perfect
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 12:52am On Apr 06, 2009
y me:

@poster
if you say those babes which you pick up at club are decent ones then all you need to do is to love and trust whichever one you fancy

remember nobody is perfect

I don't go to clubs. I cant remember the last time I visited one. Most girls I meet are through friends, house parties, networking, etc.
So if I may ask, how did you meet your BF?
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by TOYOSI20(f): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2009
Dude is that the latest epidemic storming Vancouver?? shocked shocked undecided
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by yme1(f): 1:05am On Apr 06, 2009
@poster

lets say we have been eyeing each other for so long and we did some little arithmetic and the rest was history!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 1:06am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

Will you stop the name calling? Does having sex with different girls ( girls I'm sure are more than 8 level above you) makes me a LovePeddler?

If the highlighted quotes below are those of a hoe then I don't know what is. And stop being in denial darl. They have having sex with you, they cannot be "8 levels" higher than me. You are as low as any female can sink  smiley

bcblazer:

I go for decent girls. The girls I groove with are mostly the responsible kind. That doesn't in no way prevent me from having them between my sheets when the time is right. Sex is a necessity of life, mami!

However, what I need now is how to turn one of these decent girls into my special girl friend. Someone I can be sure is there for me even when I'm far away. I'm sick and tired of changing girls.

The last time I had a girl friend was in college and we split up during my junior year. It's been one of the best experiences in my life so far. Since then, it's been booty calls. And I want to stop it but without having a girl that'll be true to me, I doubt if I'd be able. Weekend is for fun folks, and the weekday for work.

Please, give me tricks and game plans on how to secure me a decent chick that'll keep it real with me at all times. Thoughts?

bcblazer:

Can you stay a week without sex? Dude, I can't. So while I'm looking for ways to nail down a babe I might be compatible with, I'll keep on swinging. It makes me remain sane.

So if a girl I chatted up on the way to work becomes receptive, how would I know we are compatible? Once she's receptive and finds herself in my bedroom, dude, I'm banging straight. And she becomes like others( joins the booty call queue)!!!

Tricks needed buddies!!!
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 1:07am On Apr 06, 2009
y me:

@poster

lets say we have been eyeing each other for so long and we did some little arithmetic and the rest was history!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This girl is sick man!!
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 1:11am On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

If the highlighted quotes below are those of a hoe then I don't know what is. And stop being in denial darl. They have having sex with you, they cannot be "8 levels" higher than me. You are as low as any female can sink  smiley

Would you stop portraying these holier-than-thou attitudes of yours? I just glanced through your posts and I can say, my girls at least are better than you professionally and also know how to have fun!
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by yme1(f): 1:14am On Apr 06, 2009
why did you say i am sick?
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 1:22am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

Would you stop portraying these holier-than-thou attitudes of yours? I just glanced through your posts and I can say, my girls at least are better than you professionally and also know how to have fun!

I agree, I don't know how to sell my body. You and "your girls" however have mastered the art.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by LadyT(f): 1:25am On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

I agree, I don't know how to sell my body. You and "your girls" however have mastered the art.

Ouch LMAO!!!!!!!
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 1:26am On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Nobody said anyone sold their body. Learn to think properly. They are even pleased to be having fun with me.
Some girls can't even come close to me not to talk of thinking about seeing my fanciful and sensual sheets.

y me:

why did you say i am sick?

For real, you are pretty sick! Take it as a compliment.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by yme1(f): 1:30am On Apr 06, 2009
why should i take a sickness as a compliment *tufiakwa*

"pretty sick" expantiate on that??

and will you guys please stop insulting each other
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 1:32am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

Nobody said anyone sold their body. Learn to think properly. They are even pleased to be having fun with me.

And you didn't raise an eyebrow when they gave it to you for free? I see 'em hoes are not affected by the recession or they got something incurable they'll like to give to you.

bcblazer:

Some girls can't even come close to me not to talk of thinking about seeing my fanciful and sensual sheets.

You need to get that brain tumor checked. I think you're seeing things at the refugee camp you were dumped at.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 06, 2009
@ PostER!

GUY when you done BUSKOLO JASKA all the ChickiTos for Vancouver finish! you cum dey yarn DusT for heRE!! guy Don't Go Funny!

Try GUN down 1 chick for NL now!  Aboki  cheesy
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by TOYOSI20(f): 1:38am On Apr 06, 2009
faakay:

@ PostER!

GUY when you done BUSKOLO JASKA all the ChickiTos for Vancouver finish! you cum dey yarn DusT for heRE!! guy Don't Go Funny!

Try GUN down 1 chick for NL now! Aboki cheesy

ROFLMGBO!!!, Abi oo grin grin grin
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 06, 2009
faakay:

@ PostER!

Try GUN down 1 chick for NL now! Aboki cheesy

rotlfmao grin grin grin
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by StrStruck(f): 1:42am On Apr 06, 2009
Talking about how "intimate girlfriends" are hard to find when you stay slutting around. You and your kind are the reason why intimate girlfriends became non-existent . . . unless you slept with a couple of men along the way lol
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 1:44am On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

And you didn't raise an eyebrow when they gave it to you for free? I see 'em hoes are not affected by the recession or they got something incurable they'll like to give to you.

You need to get that brain tumor checked. I think you're seeing things at the refugee camp you were dumped at.

Real Biatch!!! So you have sex for cash and still talk not selling your body?

I wonder where all these curses of yours come from. Don't get it started, babe!
You ever been in a refugee camp?

FYI, I have been cursed at birth with this curse to curse and diss ladies when they try
acting uptight. So act straight!!
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by bcblazer(m): 1:46am On Apr 06, 2009
faakay:

@ PostER!

Try GUN down 1 chick for NL now!  Aboki  cheesy

I wish I understood all the gibberish you wrote.
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by LadyT(f): 1:46am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

Real Biatch!!! So you have sex for cash and still talk not selling your body?

I wonder where all these curses of yours come from. Don't get it started, babe!
You ever been in a refugee camp?

FYI, I have been cursed at birth with this curse to curse and diss ladies when they try
acting uptight. So act straight!!

Hold the hell up which clinic did you escape from?  I know you have permenant brain damage but must we all suffer?
Re: Intimate Girlfriends Hard To Find These Days! by yme1(f): 1:48am On Apr 06, 2009
blood of gwad please you guys should stop the insultive words

(1) (2) (3)

Guys Need To Put A Lid On Showing Too Much Love / I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. / Men Why Do U Love Women So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.