Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why Re Nigerian Celebrities Making Babies Before Getting Married? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Re Nigerian Celebrities Making Babies Before Getting Married? (763 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / ‘i’ve Stopped Making Babies’ – 2face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Re Nigerian Celebrities Making Babies Before Getting Married? by valdubem(m): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
please guys, what is this new trend? why are Our Celebrities having children before getting married? The likes of Tuface, Peter of P-Square, May-D and host of others are buying into this idea; My Question now is IS IT THE RIGHT THING?
Re: Why Re Nigerian Celebrities Making Babies Before Getting Married? by JikoSnazzy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
val_dubem: please guys, what is this new trend? why are Our Celebrities having children before getting married? The likes of Tuface, Peter of P-Square, May-D and host of others are buying into this idea; My Question now is IS IT THE RIGHT THING?
go ask the girls dat seizes every oportunity to get pregnant for them by all means
Re: Why Re Nigerian Celebrities Making Babies Before Getting Married? by valdubem(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
JikoSnazzy:
go ask the girls dat seizes every oportunity to get pregnant for them by all means

you ve not yet answered my question
Re: Why Re Nigerian Celebrities Making Babies Before Getting Married? by victorian(f): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
It's not only with celebrities... It's happens in d low, average or high class. Because they r celebrities, we get to see on frontage... People doing such have various reasons.. Ask them individually, they will tell ya smiley
Re: Why Re Nigerian Celebrities Making Babies Before Getting Married? by victorian(f): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
My neighbour has a baby mama , who is living with him.. They have four kids together , without wedlock, just few months back.. He eventually married her legally .. I asked him , why? He said due family history..that's y..
Re: Why Re Nigerian Celebrities Making Babies Before Getting Married? by valdubem(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
victorian: My neighbour has a baby mama , who is living with him.. They have four kids together , without wedlock, just few months back.. He eventually married her legally .. I asked him , why? He said due family history..that's y..

I guess its the in-thing now. Maybe, I will thread a bit on that path to see how cool it is
Re: Why Re Nigerian Celebrities Making Babies Before Getting Married? by victorian(f): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
Thread on that path ke? cool... Well if the parents of your partner will accept. Cause it takes two to make it work..but somehow it's the in thing , sha... Someone said, so they can have kids ontime, instead of waiting for years after doing the proper stuffs , of getting married first..one of my female frnd says her aunt who got married the proper way is still waiting 15yrs now in marriage , no kids and she is so frustrated, the husband is rarely at home , which was unlike him , in the earlier yrs of their marriage... She complained if she had known she would have he kids first before marriage... And now , no kids with everything she and her husband had done to have a baby.. So, it takes the agreement of two, 4 yurs to work Val.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Crashes His Porshe Car / "I Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj Says / PHOTOS From Gbenga Adeyinka Birthday & Office Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.