Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

PHOTOS From Gbenga Adeyinka Birthday & Office Opening - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS From Gbenga Adeyinka Birthday & Office Opening (767 Views)

Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) / Embarrassing Encounter I Had With Roommate's Girl Friend - Bgenga Adeyinka / PICTURE: Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Urinating On The Street Of London!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS From Gbenga Adeyinka Birthday & Office Opening by topeorekoy(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2013
Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka recently added another year and he also opened his new office in Opebi, Lagos. Friends, associates and family members came to his new office in Opebi, Lagos to felicitate with the GCON (Grand Comedian of Nigeria).

When asked how he felt when he saw the crowd, Gbenga Adeyinka said ‘’ It would be stating the obvious that I am very happy, seeing all this people here to celebrate with me is overwhelming, I thank the Almighty God for making this happen for me. Thank you for your love and all you did. God bless, keep and preserve you, I am eternally grateful’’.

See more pictures @

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/05/photos-from-gbenga-adeyinka-birthday.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Basketball Player Shot Dead In Texas / Iyanya Replies Yvonne Nelson - "No Love, No Tears, All I Want Is Your Waist" / Hollywood Actress Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.