Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

List Of Antichrists And Gays In Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / List Of Antichrists And Gays In Nairaland (1058 Views)

Good News To All Gays And Lesbians / Why Do Gays Want Kids??? / Should Gays Be Bullied ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Antichrists And Gays In Nairaland by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 25, 2013
Please great nairalander, I have come to follow the trend of certain nairalanders whose hatred for God, men of God and sanctity of marriage institution cum advocates of sodomy is irresistably annoying. The names below are some i could capture in my data base;
1, advocate666
2, Heathen
3, Thehomer
4, kay17
5, Muskeeto
6, Sam milla
7, Masonkz (freemason)
8, Gerald710
9, Elliotibanga
10, Enitan2002
11, Pazienza.

Gents can onswe all please add to this but dont fail to watch out for their comments and contributions in other topics.
Re: List Of Antichrists And Gays In Nairaland by braine(m): 5:49am On Jan 25, 2013
List of jobless people on Nairaland:

1) Kopite.

They not believing in God doesn't mean they have hatred for Him. I dunno what the use of this is. Please get a life.

1 Like

Re: List Of Antichrists And Gays In Nairaland by ihedioramma: 6:01am On Jan 25, 2013
PAGAN9JA
Re: List Of Antichrists And Gays In Nairaland by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 25, 2013
grin

Reporting for duty!! I am sooo honoured. ROFLMFAO! He even had to put freemason beside my name. Ignorance really abounds in all spheres of the country, no matter the level of classroom education that Nigerians get.
Re: List Of Antichrists And Gays In Nairaland by DaDewdropsNVS: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
I am an AN-AL VAJIN. . . the rest is not my consain! cheesy
Re: List Of Antichrists And Gays In Nairaland by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2013
So atheist = antichrist? grin You no get work OP.
Re: List Of Antichrists And Gays In Nairaland by plaetton: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
kopite: Please great nairalander, I have come to follow the trend of certain nairalanders whose hatred for God, men of God and sanctity of marriage institution cum advocates of sodomy is irresistably annoying. The names below are some i could capture in my data base;
1, advocate666
2, Heathen
3, Thehomer
4, kay17
5, Muskeeto
6, Sam milla
7, Masonkz (freemason)
8, Gerald710
9, Elliotibanga
10, Enitan2002
11, Pazienza.

Gents can onswe all please add to this but dont fail to watch out for their comments and contributions in other topics.

I hate atheists, therefore I Am a good christian.
I hate gays, therefore I AM a good christian.

Hate as much as you can in this life, so that god can grant you eternal love in heaven.
Good formula!

(1) (Reply)

Nowadays Not All Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me?" / Your Advice To A Nairalander As He Starts His 20 Years Journey Of Life / What Is The Appropriate Punishment 4 Kids Caught Bleeping Themselves Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.