Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Mississippi - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mississippi (1163 Views)

Mississippi / Mississippi / How To Spell Mississippi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mississippi by diddy4(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2006
A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They seat themselves, and engage in animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores their conversation at first, but she listens in horror as one of the men says the following; "Emm come first. Den I come. Two asses, dey come together. I come again. Two asses, dey come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come once-a more." "You foul-mouthed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!" "Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Imma just tellun my friend howa to spella Mississippi."
Re: Mississippi by tolutope(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2006
ccooooolllll grin
Re: Mississippi by diddy4(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2006
fro those that wont understand it, let me break it down

emm come first means the first letter "m" in m[/b]ississippi

den i come means the second letter "I" in m[b]i[/b]ssissippi

two asses they come together means the double "ss" after the first "I" mi[b]ss[/b]issppi

i come again means the second "I" in miss[b]i[/b]ssippi

two asses they come together again means the second set of "ss" in missi[b]ss[/b]ippi

i come again and pee twice means the third letter "I" and the double "PP" in mississ[b]ipp[/b]i

then i come once a more means the last letter "I" mississipp[b]i

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Jews / Stop / Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.