Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be (2287 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Bigflamie(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2013
I can't just acknowledge the fact that i'm now a free guy. Gosh! Some girls can actually be pests
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Youngpo413: 1:37am On May 06, 2015
Bigflamie:

Thank you for your advice. I've already forgiven her but what she want is the r/ship to be back which is impossible b'cos i've moved on without her.
It seems she has gone naught or something.
I'm a little bit scared of her as it stands now.
what happened to the guy she cheated with,why can't she go back to him?

Also you seems to be enjoying the attention too,that's why yo can't do anything.
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by mulattoclaro(m): 4:43am On May 06, 2015
Forgive what? You must be high to even write this. You know what to do. Get rid of the trash. Once a cheat always a cheat.
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Strongfaze(m): 7:24am On May 06, 2015
OP she already knows your schedules so she is taking advantage of that. She reads you like an open book. I suggest you accept her back as it will be hard for her to cheat again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " / Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies / Wooing A Lady On Phone Or Face-face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.