Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa (38780 Views)

Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed / President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church / Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Adurangba(f): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2013
alpha conde: So @ this time of the year it is pictures that bothers the op and GEJ. Its hopeless

Nonsense. Abeg. Make we hear word. Its an offence to post the picture of the President? Whats hopeless there.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by ebucha: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2013
Nice pic. Using it as my DP today. Am a Nigerian and he is my president good or bad.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Dignitary: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2013
PeeDaVinci: i think this is superhot too

What's super hot in the pix...he looks like a student that is being scolded by the Principal (Amanpour). If you watched the interview, you will know exactly what I'm talking about !

@ OP, Nigerians are suffering,Corruption is thriving,his government is inept BUT all you can think of in the midst of the innumerable problems this man has created and allowed is one divvy picture!!!

What are you driving at?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Owodiong(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2013
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Adurangba(f): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2013
Dignitary:

What's super hot in the pix...he looks like a student that is being scolded by the Principal (Amanpour). If you watched the interview, you will know exactly what I'm talking about !

@ OP, Nigerians are suffering,Corruption is thriving,his government is inept BUT all you can think of in the midst of the innumerable problems this man has created and allowed is one divvy picture!!!

What are you driving at by the way?

So you are even criticising him for taking a picture. Come on now. Is that an offence again?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Edomo(f): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2013
Chopping life with our crude oil money. Mtcheeewwww!
bigfat01: [size=15pt]my president chopping life to the fullest...[/size]
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2013
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Okimski(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2013
sooo colourful and full of swagggggggggg
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by hpk(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2013
holamiday: He do face like monkey wey lick lime lipsrsealed
na wa ohh!!! Dat pinsure no go sexy at alll.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by gregg2: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2013
Na wao . . . No wonder Bakare, Buhar,Atiku, Tinubu will do everything to get in there.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by eggheaders(m): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2013
holamiday: He do face like monkey wey lick lime lipsrsealed
he do face like monkey lick lime come match nail.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2013
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by hpk(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2013
Adura_ngba:

So you are even criticising him for taking a picture. Come on now. Is that an offence again?
taking a picture is d begining, they'll soon start critising him for taking a poop. '' why him go shit''
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by ballabriggs: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2013
Hehehehehe Nigerians abeg make una no kill Jona for Pepe O. We know say the man dey fall hand but this one wey una dey abuse am because e take picshor na over do abeg.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by hpk(m): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2013
iamswizz: Pls does anybody knws where i can purchase garri online?
www.g4garri.com
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2013
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by gerrardomendes(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2013
Area Boy: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
devil's workshop
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by ibitomisi: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2013
PriceOfGarri: omg!!! this picture is phucking cool cool cool cool. i also like d golden colours, just like my yellow garrrrri grin grin

fuckh!! did i jus mention that shocked shocked? Seun's dogs abeg ooo, it was slip of fingers grin grin
i am pretty sure it's a slip of fingers, anyway he's looking good as you said. Lets appreciate nice things,

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Adurangba(f): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2013
The actions and words of some people about GEJ shows they are worse than the whole Boko Haram and what they stand for. they appear to be more brazen and wicked than the whole boko Haram of this world.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by gegee(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlNQjukgbla_kNMPrGUcTK3Q82sGToXSAdqtC8rIGwc8BobGK1-g-SYOA[/img]

Smh tongue
. Ur total bitterness towards the president can't be masked undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Symphony007: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2013
This should be the official presidential portrait. This pic is so opulent. Remind me of the hall of mirrors at the palace of versallies.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2013
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4ZTX9FHN-cPlDR490UauPkACwnvv4cJ6sNRoe7lyBEYMiFTrkVQ9R7s8[/img]

Someone needs to tell the retardeen that the presidency is the emblem of Nigeria sovereignity.treat it with respect !

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by gregg2: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2013
gregg2: This pix will give some peeps here Hypertension (Eko Ile, Seanet, Demdem, Gbawe)

Above mentioed please beware!!!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2013
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKi0lg_IURaYEnko0X3CY3Egq7rAjzE0uIqnk6DUMcDw3gW7kw9Q4x0dk[/img]

Always looking up to god even when common sense should be applied.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2013
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmMoCQjU030HTxnVu1TMdEILceG1Zq-PuEaEBnMGnAHGYuzwg1o0CcB6S3[/img]

Seems retardeen thought Nigeria is like a small bayelsa where he shone like a star.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Ejine(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2013
Now I see why so many would love to rig themselves into office.
With a hall as majestic as that, who wouldn't?!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by taharqa: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2013
Clerverly: He-goat cheesy
Just see dis frustratd IMP....never-do-well nitwit
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by solomon111(m): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmMoCQjU030HTxnVu1TMdEILceG1Zq-PuEaEBnMGnAHGYuzwg1o0CcB6S3[/img]

Seems retardeen thought Nigeria is like a small bayelsa where he shone like a star.
okay we've heard you.
You don't like GEJ.
That's Nothing New.
Next!!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2013
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS70MHgTQbn0ze5YwQndhZw9-jb_UceeJtOcte4lZlPUOS6TnEjqMZNXhk[/img]

Common North korea is producing advanced weaponry,Nigeria under president jonathan invented cassava bread. cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by solomon111(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2013
Ejiné: Now I see why so many would love to rig themselves into office.
With a hall as majestic as that, who wouldn't?!
yeah.
The hall looks cool.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by brown3: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3vlDN_YWVZOdmzVkn2R4L506K1gqxOfA965zeFbjNHKkK9-UXTvtyLQ[/img]

National disgrace
all these ewu yoruba. You will all die of hypertension. Enemy of progress

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler / Reps Clash Over Buhari’s Health Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.