Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa (38781 Views)

Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed / President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church / Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Finland(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2013
Why does he wear one clothe every-time..?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by harbibi: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2013
My handsome president dat will soon overcome powers dat be with his humility. Plz don't forget to hurriedly create more jobs so dat the youths can be happy with you and support you massively wen d time comes.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by neksummi(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2013
Cool.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by mkoabiola: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2013
Handsome presido ,carry gooooo til 2019.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Novice1(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2013
He looks clownish in an all-black outfit. OR somebody in bereavement. and that funny cap to match.
Even Ghaddafi will be amazed by GEJ's wardrobe preference
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by valicious1(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2013
Clerverly: He-goat cheesy
Watchit !! That guy there is power personified, Nigeria personified infact whenever Nigeria is mentioned anywhere in the world, GEJ comes to mind. So watchit!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by kundul: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2013
Na him una say him go leave dis enjoyment by 2015 walai una no fit

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by solomon111(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS70MHgTQbn0ze5YwQndhZw9-jb_UceeJtOcte4lZlPUOS6TnEjqMZNXhk[/img]

Common North korea is producing advanced weaponry,Nigeria under president jonathan invented cassava bread. cheesy cheesy
if you think 2yrs of GEJ's tenure is sufficient/enough reason for Nigeria to start embarking on nuclear missile production,then you are deluded beyond remedy.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Pygru: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Revolva(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
See as him pose all the walls too the celing and the floor expensive marbles!! And an average nigerian can't even boast of a good apartment!!!slow poke!!! I can't wait for him to gerrrout
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by brown3: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS70MHgTQbn0ze5YwQndhZw9-jb_UceeJtOcte4lZlPUOS6TnEjqMZNXhk[/img]

Common North korea is producing advanced weaponry,Nigeria under president jonathan invented cassava bread. cheesy cheesy
atleast he was able invent some thing meaningful. What did ur obasanja invent? He invented corruption
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
Finland: Why does he wear one clothe every-time..?
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS7YwEP5DnZPnPQm4DGd5gZ5NnVc4-P6lm74_pAWF1be39MgHONpDvmQ[/img]
cheesy cheesy

He's a fisherman !

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by solomon111(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2013
Novice1: He looks clownish in an all-black outfit. OR somebody in bereavement. and that funny cap to match.
Even Ghaddafi will be amazed by GEJ's wardrobe preference
you are a moronn.
So those who wear suits (which is usually an all-black outfits) are clowns?
Go to bayelsa,and tell them they have a clownnish cultural outfit.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Sike(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2013
How i wish i'd Get hold of him and Strangle him! Argggghhhh!!!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Willgates(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
undecided
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by grafikii: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
PeeDaVinci: i think this is superhot too
Who is the monkey on the right
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by solomon111(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
Revolva: See as him pose all the walls too the celing and the floor expensive marbles!! And an average nigerian can't even boast of a good apartment!!!slow poke!!! I can't wait for him to gerrrout
he wasn't the one that built Aso-rock.
Go and cry at OBJ and co.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by brown3: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy86eIG5FNaSmv61l159W3c3WZJyYp7A1auTH1UsgnVustLsayFFpoEuM[/img]

Retardeen without make-up. angry
can u compare him with the most ugly human on earth obasanja?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sike: How i wish i'd Get hold of him and Strangle him! Argggghhhh!!!

When he's in this position. cheesy

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3p0TF93jpPojrOZmAQSNbv_eF-QWksRz7Vj4JMiSDCCPVlYQt_fVNEA[/img]

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Willgates(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
Finland: Why does he wear one clothe every-time..?

maybe coz he doesn't have any other,bt he's d president,u dat have multi preference wat r u?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by RedLight1: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mrajonder: Akpos ran home from school yesterday crying and
mum asked
mum; akpos what is it
akpos; the fatest boy in our classslap me
mum; wat did you do to him
akpos; i told him that i saw him inmy dream where he worn a gold medal in Olympic game
mum; but that is good, why is he slapping you,but
wat race did he he took part in
akpos;mum u are asking ask if you don't know, it
is marathon eating

Get more jokes,fun tipz success tipz,prayerz nd lotx more by jst liking dz page on facebook..
www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-fun-zone/125175654316810
so i should spend my bandwidth and time to read this lame jokes huh?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Willgates(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mrajonder: Akpos ran home from school yesterday crying and
mum asked
mum; akpos what is it
akpos; the fatest boy in our classslap me
mum; wat did you do to him
akpos; i told him that i saw him inmy dream where he worn a gold medal in Olympic game
mum; but that is good, why is he slapping you,but
wat race did he he took part in
akpos;mum u are asking ask if you don't know, it
is marathon eating

Get more jokes,fun tipz success tipz,prayerz nd lotx more by jst liking dz page on facebook..
www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-fun-zone/125175654316810
angry 2dry! Dis Akpors shud go on recess! undecided
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Dreal1247: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
until we lean 2 appreciate, pray 4 and encourage our leaders, i wonder if we ar going 2 make any headway.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by theripper: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
No wonder Buhari ready to kill all d youth corpers to assume d Presidency post. See as Jona fine like Denzel Washington . Aso rock sweet o.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by ifihearam: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
The most handsome and educated presdent Nigeria has ever produced,a man with elegance and style,a man that his humility and simplicity commands international respect,little wonder he is one of the sexiest president in our generation. A man with highly deserved societal respectability.

Your excellency I am proud to be your subject,a mentor and role model to the down trodden that one day things can turn around for good,the hope to the hopeless,a pace setter,a highly favoured man,an unprecented record breaker,little wonder you are the first southerner to hold the highest office in the land.

I love you
You shall rule till 2019
Long live your excellency.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by michealade(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRy2RV7W_c_5ypWoBWJ-UL0j7xUgYSubxvuSiiGPXjgV2YxWjiy62klDM[/img]

Clueless retardeen.
u notice wetin i notice for dis photo.........face black hands fair..............
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by ifihearam: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
The most handsome and educated president Nigeria has ever produced,a man with elegance and style,a man that his humility and simplicity commands international respect,little wonder he is one of the sexiest president in our generation. A man with highly deserved societal respectability.

Your excellency I am proud to be your subject,a mentor and role model to the down trodden that one day things can turn around for good,the hope to the hopeless,a pace setter,a highly favoured man,an unprecedented record breaker,little wonder you are the first southerner to hold the highest office in the land.

I love you
You shall rule till 2019
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by storm0210(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
In a land tormented by boko haram.......
In a time where the debate on the removal of fuel subsidy lingers.......
In a nation where there are bad roads, fluctuating power supply and the menace of corruption persists...........
The Destiny of this Great Country rests on d shoulders of a confused President.
His name................... 2015 Election - You know what to do!!!!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
ifihearam: The most handsome and educated president Nigeria has ever produced,a man with elegance and style,a man that his humility and simplicity commands international respect,little wonder he is one of the sexiest president in our generation. A man with highly deserved societal respectability.

Your excellency I am proud to be your subject,a mentor and role model to the down trodden that one day things can turn around for good,the hope to the hopeless,a pace setter,a highly favoured man,an unprecedented record breaker,little wonder you are the first southerner to hold the highest office in the land.

I love you
You shall rule till 2019

Bootlicker
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by PriceOfGarri(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmMoCQjU030HTxnVu1TMdEILceG1Zq-PuEaEBnMGnAHGYuzwg1o0CcB6S3[/img]

Seems retardeen thought Nigeria is like a small bayelsa where he shone like a star.

did u just speak such english in this age? shocked shocked
i wonder who is now 'retardedn'...........hediot grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
Some cyber cafe attendants insulting our president who's old enough to be their father. Lack of home training is a bad thing. I do not like GEJ, but even a magician can't solve Nigerian's problem,

He may have messed up yet he deserves no insult,
He may not look so handsome, neither are u nor did u create him,
He may find it difficult to tackle corruption, the monster wasn't created in a day, this is democracy-remember if he take laws into his hand, we'll all cry fowl and our judiciary is equally rotten
His wife may have spoken junks, english is not our mother tongue, neither are we all perfect in communication,
He may have mingled in PDP rubbish, that was d train that brought him to power-he have no choice but to blend,
With regards his interview with the controversial Amanpour,most of us saying rubbish here can not stand in front of 100 ppl to address them, he faced the world and he did pretty well,
Those saying he's ugly, pls attach ur pix or your father's, let's see ur face,
He is the president of the most populous black country on earth, he inherit series of issues and he's faring well!

You may never control a thousand people all your life so pls before u insult the president, zip your rat-hole. Freedom of speech does not steal morals and home training-whatever happens to do not insult elders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos / Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.