Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood (3188 Views)

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria / Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! / Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood by langdon: 10:19am On Jan 26, 2013
Four crooks and a rookie is a movie shot in lagos and the entire movie talks about 1 day and a robbery gone sour in a bank and all are held hostage.
Re: The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood by VillageBoi(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2013
Where is the trailer to back up such a huge claim?
Re: The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood by tpia5: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
trailer?
Re: The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood by HisRib(f): 5:00am On Feb 24, 2013
Trailer please? That was a HUGE statement. We need receipts! Please & Thank you.
Re: The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood by VillageBoi(m): 6:05am On Feb 24, 2013
Infact I no believe. Silly me, the dead-giveaway that it is the usual crap is the normal bragging in the title 'The First... blah, blah, blah' Every nonzenze claims first this, first that. Hissssss!!
Re: The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood by langdon: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fomvNPSr7Hk this is the link to the thriller, its a good movie, a must watch
Re: The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood by Originalsly: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2013
Where is the trailer for d one close to Hollywood?... or is it d movie was shot close to Hollywood?
Re: The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood by VillageBoi(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2013
@ Langdon... seriously? Hisssssss!!
Re: The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood by langdon: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
@villageboi why not watch the thriller instead of being sacarstic
Re: The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood by Briareos(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
This looks like a thriller to me. Or the definition of 'action' has changed?

And I'm tired of seeing remixes of Hollywood movies. Why can't we be original for once?
Re: The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood by VillageBoi(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
langdon: @villageboi why not watch the thriller instead of being sacarstic

My guy chill. I watch practically every 'New Nollywood' film that comes out in the cinema; don't think because of the way I yarn on this site that I'm not a mega supporter of Nollywood. The reason I'm always hard on Naija is we no dey ever learn with softly-softly approach; na koboko beatings we dey take learn.

Also this looks nothing like 'Hollywood' nor should it so why did you say so.? Simply say "Good looking interesting Naija movie"(without the silly overused bragging stuff) - and we'd all be happy bunnies. If I proclaim 2 + 2 = 9 and then you learn it's actually 4 you will rightly think of me as an eediot... just saying.

It ain't the first, it ain't the best, it ain't the nothing! Will I pay my money and watch it when it comes to cinemas here? ABSOLUTELY!!
Re: The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood by langdon: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
VillageBoi:

My guy chill. I watch practically every 'New Nollywood' film that comes out in the cinema; don't think because of the way I yarn on this site that I'm not a mega supporter of Nollywood. The reason I'm always hard on Naija is we no dey ever learn with softly-softly approach; na koboko beatings we dey take learn.

Also this looks nothing like 'Hollywood' nor should it so why did you say so.? Simply say "Good looking interesting Naija movie"(without the silly overused bragging stuff) - and we'd all be happy bunnies. If I proclaim 2 + 2 = 9 and then you learn it's actually 4 you will rightly think of me as an eediot... just saying.

It ain't the first, it ain't the best, it ain't the nothing! Will I pay my money and watch it when it comes to cinemas here? ABSOLUTELY!!
okay, I copy dat, jst was facinated bout the thriller
Re: The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood by VillageBoi(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
langdon: okay, I copy dat, jst was facinated bout the thriller

I hear you bro. Trust me, I fascinated about every new Nollywood film coming out.
Re: The First Action Movie In Nigeria Close To What We See In Hollywood by langdon: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
No ish bro am just always concerned about nollywood, am just trip bout the whole organisation of the movie

(1) (Reply)

Olympus T.V Series Fan Thread / Nigeran Movies For Sale / SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.