Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine (18139 Views)

Top 32 Nigeria Celebrities Of 2013 Cover Redsheet Magazine December Issue / Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet / Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Imprida(f): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
otumfour: LYNXX is my guy, not because he's partly Ghanaian......I juz like the way he tries to bridge the 2 countries.......
how is he ghanaian? embarassed
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by TableLeg(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
otumfour: LYNXX is my guy, not because he's partly Ghanaian......I juz like the way he tries to bridge the 2 countries.......
No Ghanaian in his blood, i can tell you that and its a fact!
I know the family well...
So when you come all up here and talk, make sure you get it right before you spew it .... Ret...ard!
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by otumfour(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
Imprida: how is he ghanaian? embarassed

through his mum...... undecided
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
shut up! lynx is not partly Ghanaian.
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by otumfour(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
Table Leg :

So when you come all up here and talk, make sure you get it right before you spew it .... Ret...ard!

why the insult tho?........are u mad?.....have u run out of fuel for ur gen-set this hot saturday afternoon....ur a boko monkey, a fat black pig, a dog on the loose.
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lynxxx is so handsome & cool..Jeez! Check out those full lips.
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by otumfour(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
ocman: shut up! lynx is not partly Ghanaian.

grin grin grin more boko pigs grin grin grin
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by ichommy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
izenco2005: undecidedI'm sorry I hate her with passion
Jealousy
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by otumfour(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
Table Leg :

U see, this is how these low lives keep lying over the internet.....turns out u don' even know shixt....even if u did, wtf u want us to do abt it huh'....aboa'ba grin grin grin...I mean the dude calls himself "table leg" grin grin

Imprida: how is he ghanaian? embarassed

http://www.punchng.com/spice/my-favourites/i-will-never-be-caught-dead-in-skinny-jeans-lynxx/

now scram, u boko piggies... grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by hurricaneChris: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
Julieccentric: Lynxxx is so handsome & cool..Jeez! Check out those full lips.

Pls mek sure ϓό̲̣̣̣̥ΰ change ur under wear after this. Bcoz am sure it's gettin stained with some viscous liquid already. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lynxx is cute, but honestly a wack musician. As for oge, hot cute actress. Used to have a crush on her then...

1 Like

Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
Donpuzo: Lynxx is cute, but honestly a wack musician. As for oge, hot cute actress. Used to have a crush on her then...
Thank you. Each time I said that, I was labelled a hater. Thank goodness somebody is seeing it with me.

They both look hot sha, eye candies noni grin grin grin
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by joyli: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2013

Go get him grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by theripper: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
@otumfour don give pple shut up o. E no good make person dey argue wetin he no sabi o.
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
hurricaneChris:

Pls mek sure ϓό̲̣̣̣̥ΰ change ur under wear after this. Bcoz am sure it's gettin stained with some viscous liquid already. cheesy cheesy

Dirty mind..comot jare..What is bad in complementing God's handwork!
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
otumfour:

why the insult tho?........are u mad?.....have u run out of fuel for ur gen-set this hot saturday afternoon....ur a boko monkey, a fat black pig, a dog on the loose.
hahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha grin
and the award for best comebacks 2013 goes too............u
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by EzePromoe: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
Oge was my first love when we were in secondary school in Zaria cry
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Orikinla(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
Dygeasy: Lynxxx and Oge Okoye look super hot on the cover of Red Sheet Magazine.

Lynxxx looking every bit a gentleman, I don’t even know why even bothers with the glasses. Super cute.

Actress Oge Okoye looking like a diva and absolutely stunning.

The magazine will be out soon, so look out for it.

He looks better without the glasses or black plastic spectacles.
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Orikinla(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
Donpuzo: Lynxx is cute, but honestly a wack musician. As for oge, hot cute actress. Used to have a crush on her then...

He would fare better as an actor and model.
Presently, he can't sing and he can's rap.
But if I produce him, he will learn how to sing in 6 months before we can enter the studio.
The producers he is currently using are mediocre.
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by UkwuNnu(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2013

Nnem o, can I taste your lips? undecided
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu:

Nnem o, can I taste your lips? undecided

Tah!! That your kpomo lips?
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
@orikinla.

Its not about his producers. He once used ICON which I consider good. Though a mediocre. At least dat help him blow...I mean the change ur parade song.

As for modelling, he no go even do well. Dats anoda stiff industry! Its even hardly about a cute face.

@itsmodella.

Who ever label you a hater for stating the obvious fact dat lynxx isn't cut out for music is not just stewpid but mentally deranged.
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by EzePromoe: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
Donpuzo: @orikinla.

Its not about his producers. He once used ICON which I consider good. Though a mediocre. At least dat help him blow...I mean the change ur parade song.

As for modelling, he no go even do well. Dats anoda stiff industry! Its even hardly about a cute face.

@itsmodella.

Who ever label you a hater for stating the obvious fact dat lynxx isn't cut out for music is not just stewpid but mentally derailed deranged
THANK ME LATER! smiley
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by seedord247(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
Julieccentric:

how many times do u brush your teeth in a week. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
@promeo...Thank you Ode oshi
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Vivipop(f): 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
mega gross!!!#pukes#
hurricaneChris:

Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by UkwuNnu(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
Julieccentric:

Why are you showering me na? I need towel. please!
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by seedord247(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
Vivipop: mega gross!!!#pukes#

babe you aint looking bad at all... what's your android pin! grin
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Parnassuss(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lynx is good looking, but he is woeful as an artist. TO ME oh
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Akshow: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
at least you understand Wetin i meant. Kolo mental case. English na your grand papa language?
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by UkwuNnu(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
Vivipop: mega gross!!!#pukes#

I know you love going down but I super suspect u are good at licking it like a lollipop as your moniker suggests.

I will be offering you a full week of trial, who know you might get hired at last. kiss
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by safarigirl(f): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
@Otumfour, 'my mother is partly Ghanaian' may mean 'my mother was born in Ghana' by birth that's citizenship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Simple And Different Ways To Tying A Head Turban / Undie Emmanuella Wins Miss South-South Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Stella Damasus Vs Toolz: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.