Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine (18138 Views)

Top 32 Nigeria Celebrities Of 2013 Cover Redsheet Magazine December Issue / Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet / Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
lynxx.............i can only dream tongue
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sweetapple007: She look goergoes,
shocked

Its 'GORGEOUS'. angry
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by azzima(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
Table Leg :

No Ghanaian in his blood, i can tell you that and its a fact!
I know the family well...
So when you come all up here and talik, make sure you get it right before you spew it .... Ret...ard!
I know the edozien family very much as well but he said it himself during interviews that his mother is part ghanian ....dummy
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Hakim27: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
hurricaneChris:

Pls mek sure ϓό̲̣̣̣̥ΰ change ur under wear after this. Bcoz am sure it's gettin stained with some viscous liquid already. cheesy cheesy

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by blackpanther25(m): 1:06am On Jan 27, 2013
His mom is half Ghanaian and half Caribbean.
Imprida: how is he ghanaian? embarassed
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by DonaldGenes(m): 5:45am On Jan 27, 2013
safarigirl: So it's now a crime for a guy to be truthful as concerns the looks of another male, but when females do the same, it's aite.

Na all of una with una g.@.y conspiracy theories na im I dey suspect pass,I no know whether e dey sweet you for mouth to talk am abi you wan try am
Lol
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by igboboy1(m): 6:14am On Jan 27, 2013
safarigirl: They both look good, my boo boo Lynxx, looking delicious as usual.

So this redsheet mag are awarethat black Adonis, Lynxx exists, yet, they had the guts, the liver, the audacity, the mind to give that Iyanya sexiest man alive.

It's Lynxx Utunu, and Oge utunu, repping the East side grin

Lynxxx no be east side boy o.....E bidogonu ozo
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by kandiikane(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2013
In this picture he reminds me of my Ex. Now, I see why I fell for lynxx. Hot stuff! grin
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by JikoSnazzy(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2013
Akshow: The guy (whoever he is) looks more sexy and cute than her
"is LYNXXitunuu"! cool

Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by safarigirl(f): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2013
igbo boy:

Lynxxx no be east side boy o.....E bidogonu ozo
didn't you hear his intro in Eziokwu? Na im take im mouth talk am 'I'm doing this for the east side' go and play the song.
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by justi4jesu(f): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
Your English make my dream cut!!!! Holyyyy Ghost fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by justice00(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
Naija breaking boundaries.....i dey teeeeeeel uuuuuu!! wink
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by igboboy1(m): 7:48am On Jan 28, 2013
safarigirl: didn't you hear his intro in Eziokwu? Na im take im mouth talk am 'I'm doing this for the east side' go and play the song.

He said "this time am doing it for the east side, South Side, Delta Where you dey".....that is what he said in the intro...

Lynxx is A delta boy and therefore he is not from the east .....geez..
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2013

Nigga wtf!
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by safarigirl(f): 8:17am On Jan 28, 2013
igbo boy:

He said "this time am doing it for the east side, South Side, Delta Where you dey".....that is what he said in the intro...

Lynxx is A delta boy and therefore he is not from the east .....geez..
anything Igbo is from the east, directly or indirectly, okay, I should change my post to 'repping Igbo people' okwa ya?

Or is it because Gowon seperated the regions? Nigeria is probably the only country that has a region like South-South, ...the phuck is that? It's either North, South, East or West, everything else is a calculated attempt to rip y'all off and you swallow it like the black men you are.

Abegi, Lynxx is from the East side, shikena!
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by kandiikane(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2013
^you really want him to be from the eastside don't you? Are you from the eastside?
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by safarigirl(f): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane: ^you really want him to be from the eastside don't you? Are you from the eastside?
Actuallyy, Asaba same as Lynxx. Just saying, there's no such thing as South South, it's not on a compass, it's not in the atlas, it's not even in the dictionary, the word just DOESN't exist
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by AceMiss: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2013
Damn,this Lynxx is one hot dude! Serious eye candy,chei!
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by igboboy1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
safarigirl: anything Igbo is from the east, directly or indirectly, okay, I should change my post to 'repping Igbo people' okwa ya?

Or is it because Gowon seperated the regions? Nigeria is probably the only country that has a region like South-South, ...the phuck is that? It's either North, South, East or West, everything else is a calculated attempt to rip y'all off and you swallow it like the black men you are.

Abegi, Lynxx is from the East side, shikena!

Nne personally i dont subscribe to east, west, north or south. But the way Nigeria defines it for now, Asaba is South south biko...

I am from delta state myself and i dont think there is any vocal igbotic son on this site like me (check my track record)...But lets call a spade a spade. Lynxx is igbo but he is not from the east. I am from Oshimili, a very proud igbo (hence my moniker) but I am not from the east so biko cool down....

1 Like

Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by jbblues24(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is fabulous work smiley cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Simple And Different Ways To Tying A Head Turban / Undie Emmanuella Wins Miss South-South Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Stella Damasus Vs Toolz: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.