Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? (16435 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / How To Deal With A Stubborn Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Iceslizer(f): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
KINGwax: beat her!!!
Keep beating her!!
Continue beating her!!!
Kill her grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin I think you overdosed on Garrium-monoxide

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Clazzik: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
uzeba: Girl no fit sturborn for me oo!! Dem know who dem dey sturborn for oo!!

U neva jam sturborn one... If u jam any, u will confirm it one day
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by enyieuna: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
be patient and keep showing her or him love ,you can also change some of your strategies .

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by amstron: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
na to just give d girl bele na
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by tunapawizzy: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
@Reni:
O boy. This will be my first comment in a couple of years. Please I beg you all to advise us. This stubborness is the very thing I hate in my girlfriend. She's very stubborn.
break up

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by elewedu(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
I ve neva hard a difficult, if i ever ♓ανε one, den hmmmmmm...i don't even knw wat i will do
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by otipoju(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
Had to walk out of a six year madness! You are so busy getting worked up, pent up, and cooling down and putting out needless fires that you won't have time for important things that can help you grow. In retrospect In my mind I call those years as the "locust years". emotionally draining and a waste of time to live with a goat. My new babe is the exact opposite, our fight dey even sweet me sef.Although she is seven years older than the termagant.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by 2legit2qwt: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
They wanna win arguments always and your relationship loses every time that happens.

---> Quit the relationship because you can't
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by chikeorji123(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
Take care of her fuckup & enter the next moving train..
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by babaowo: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]She is stubborn for any of the following reasons.

1. You are not forking her well. You are not getting to her G*SPOT. grin
2. You are stingy and
3. You are not listening to her even though you are hearing her words.

Forking a stubborn woman very well cools her nerves.

Every wild animal can be tamed.[/size]

.... u make sense!
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by chikeorji123(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
2legit2qwt: They wanna win arguments always and your relationship loses every time that happens.

---> Quit the relationship because you can't

why not? l ill quit since the situation reguired..
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by 2legit2qwt: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
chikeorji123:

why not? l ill quit since the situation reguired..

Why not what?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Orikinla(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
@poster, You can tell her to see me for special private counseling.
I promise that she will no longer be stubborn after seeing me.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by tobiemichael(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
My partner presently is stubborn but she no dey let me start my own sha...

Anyway it's fun
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by seunny4lif(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
enyieuna: be patient and keep showing her or him love ,you can also change some of your strategies .
Love for where?I dey make trouble,no be small ooo bt i no like trouble maker
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by seunny4lif(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]She is stubborn for any of the following reasons.

1. You are not forking her well. You are not getting to her G*SPOT. grin
2. You are stingy and
3. You are not listening to her even though you are hearing her words.

Forking a stubborn woman very well cools her nerves.

Every wild animal can be tamed.[/size]

WELL SAY AND IF ALL NO WORK,KILL HER...LOL
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by seunny4lif(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
enyieuna: be patient and keep showing her or him love ,you can also change some of your strategies .
Love for where?I dey make trouble,no be small ooo bt i no like trouble maker
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: My partner is not stubborn. She no even want wahala at all.

Lucky you!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by DWJOBScom(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
i simply walk out. i must admit i can be annoying sometimes can tolerate a protest but won't take insults grin
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by IYANGBALI: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
Put rat poison in her food
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
ignore a sturborn parterner.there is power in silince.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
How can you say that.
tunapawizzy:
break up
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by warrior101: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
I fully agree with the poster who said you are not phucking her very well.

However, i want you to realize that fact holding onto someone who isn't adding positive value to your life is not loyalty or anything good but It's stupidity. You have to make a run for it.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by SensualMan2(m): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
Devise a means 2 cope wit d situation.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by freecocoa(f): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
Oh well, my man says I'm very stubborn, the same thing anyone who really knows me says so I guess its true, my mama talk tire tongue.

He ignores me sometimes, gets mad at me sometimes and let's me have my way most times, I don't think there's anything special to be done about it, it all boils down to how determined you are to stay with your partner especially if you love him\her.

Btw I think he's stubborn too, love him crazy still cheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
Manshakk: Mine has turned to a rebel...in fact, complete extremist. I can't cope anymore!
grin u funny die guy.......lat don wond me hia. grin
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Lucky you!
yeah.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by nonjebose(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
'AS STUBBORN AS A GOAT' GOES A SAYING.PRECIOUS TIME IS WASTED,QUALITY ADVICE IS SCORNED.MY PARTNER CAN BE STUBBORN !!!
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by greatgeo(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
D
KINGwax: beat her!!!
Keep beating her!!
Continue beating her!!!
Kill her grin
The Bible says if its ur eyes will lead u to hell remove it so I say if na stuborn partner will make u go to jail seperate or run away from her grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
Stop putting up with his/her BS.

Love is a two street, not a one way street

Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Adaeze003(f): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
LesbianBoy: OP, If the stubborn girl in question is NIGERIAN, strangling her won't be a bad idea!
190 wanna be... undecided
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Zulele: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
hustla: Oh !
It's easy.. What do you do to a baby that won't stop crying? Ignore the baby and face whatever you're doing.. When the baby see say u no send am,e go either shut up or sleep off when e don tire!

That explains it!
Not my Gf!!! When ever i try that with her,she ends up pouring water on me just to get my attention back to her! The definition of a stubborn girl,i think ends with her!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating A Stingy Guy / No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.