Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State (2934 Views)

PDP Spent N2.5bn On Presidential Poll Adverts, APC N728m – Report / Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum / Tompolo Denies Receiving N1.5bn Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State by Eziachi: 12:17am On Jan 29, 2013
Tolexander: no human society is created to succeed due to many individual differences, even twins seldom get a disagreement but understanding is the solution.
Each individual answering his father's name is not even the 'final' solution. Just like the issue of two brothers that decided to fight their uncle cos he selfishly claimed their father's land. When the land was retrieved, the twins then had to face a bigger task of how the land would be shared.
If the nation is broken along its tribal planes, does that mean each tribe won't have to face it's internal differences? E.g somalia which is still considered to have an homogeneous society
Yes, as long as Somalia is not blaming Sudan for its self inflicted woes no problem. Which is what is a daily way of life in Nigeria.
After all these years, all this experiences, past and present, some with their head well screwed, still thinks that Nigeria will ever make progress a one nation ruled from one source?

Its like telling the Italian, the British, the French that their capital is now in Berlin and a German is their calling all the shots, how will that work?
Even the British are very itchy with an economic union, let alone been structured like Nigeria, a one country, whose components has little or nothing in common and love to hate each other.

No matter how you patched up a broken egg, its waste of time, energy, when every facet of Nigeria still derives some sort of sadistic kicks from the agony or even misfortune of others.
No house divided itself has ever stand. Nigerias hate each other in 2013 than they did in 2012 and its it will be so in 2014.
Re: FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State by Eziachi: 12:26am On Jan 29, 2013
Eko Ile:

And your irrelevant rubbish changed the fact that he was a failed leader. I really was not expecting that lazy thinking and analogy from you, you've been spending too much time hanging around NL Dullards.

Redeem yourself by listing why he wasn't a failed leader. That's where you should have started from.
Its seems you are allergic to making your opinion known without resorting to calling names even when its not necessary, because I have no idea what you are talking about on a failed leader.
I never mentioned any failed leader of sort or are you mistaken me for some one else? Someone can't be a dullard or lazy just because their opinion varies from yours.

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State by Tolexander: 6:41am On Jan 29, 2013
Eziachi:
Yes, as long as Somalia is not blaming Sudan for its self inflicted woes no problem. Which is what is a daily way of life in Nigeria.
After all these years, all this experiences, past and present, some with their head well screwed, still thinks that Nigeria will ever make progress a one nation ruled from one source?

Its like telling the Italian, the British, the French that their capital is now in Berlin and a German is their calling all the shots, how will that work?
Even the British are very itchy with an economic union, let alone been structured like Nigeria, a one country, whose components has little or nothing in common and love to hate each other.

No matter how you patched up a broken egg, its waste of time, energy, when every facet of Nigeria still derives some sort of sadistic kicks from the agony or even misfortune of others.
No house divided itself has ever stand. Nigerias hate each other in 2013 than they did in 2012 and its it will be so in 2014.
k! The british, italian german having their capital in berlin is not a related issue cos they never one in time had a common political system as a country. A typical example you should have cited is the Spain and its autonomous craving regions like basque and catalonia will do.
Anyway 'a ki n fi agidi do oko ti ko le'(one doesn't force herself to fork a fail to erect prick). If separation is the best solution to nigerian problem, all well and good.
Re: FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State by djon78(m): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2013
sometime ask urself what is the popultion of all the countries surrounding us: Ghana, Benin, Niger, Cameroun, Togo, Ivory coast, Senegal, Liberia etc and compare it to Nigerias. this country is too big to manage.

thats my thought...
Re: FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State by bushwailo: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Eko Ile:

You should know now that I stopped taking your old azzz seriously. Failed descendant of a failed leader.
Awoooists ! Una don come again!

To introduce tribalism and confusion to a problem.
Must you always behave like your role model ?
Re: FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State by EkoIle1: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
bushwailo:
Awoooists ! Una don come again!

To introduce tribalism and confusion to a problem.
Must you always behave like your role model ?

What's tribalism got to do with leadership failure in Nigeria? Is leadership failure a new phrase when it comes to your country? Look in the mirror, I'm sure you'll see a tribalist.
Re: FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State by bushwailo: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
Eko Ile:
What's tribalism got to do with leadership failure in Nigeria? Is leadership failure a new phrase when it comes to your country? Look in the mirror, I'm sure you'll see a tribalist.

Tribalist

Why, because the FG wants to build a Mausoleum for Nigerias First Indegeneous Governor General and President and your getting red faced.
All Just because its not Awo.

All you Awoists make me laugh, grin grin

This is 2013, change your ways pls.

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State by Roseart: 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
bushwailo:

Tribalist

Why, because the FG wants to build a Mausoleum for Nigerias First Indegeneous Governor General and President and your getting red faced.
All Just because its not Awo.

All you Awoists make me laugh, grin grin

This is 2013, change your ways pls.

I thought one was built for Awo ages ago Or a memorial or something?
Re: FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State by OgidiBoy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
Waste of money if you ask me, I'd rather have the Government use the money on Enugu Onitsha Expressway and name it Zik expressway. Soo many good people

die on that road every year.
Re: FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State by EkoIle1: 12:36am On Jan 30, 2013
bushwailo:

Why, because the FG wants to build a Mausoleum for Nigerias First failed President .

Fixed. Also learn how how spell the name of your country.
Re: FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State by Ikengawo: 3:50am On Jan 30, 2013
so eko ile doesn't like the man that won Nigeria independence because he's igbo? you have a sickness.
His life mission was nigerian independence and he achieved that, he said specifically that he doesn't need or want to run the country unless the people
deem he should. He was awarded the presidency as an honorary title for his sacrifice and achievements in building the nation from colonial to free and didn't have administrative powers, so it's foolish to say he's a 'failed president' when Tafawa Balewa was the one running the government.

I don't even know how awolowo got into the discussion but if you're unable to at least view Zik as the person he was due to tribalism you're simply not a nigerian.
This goes beyond tribe, you're not a nigerian.
Re: FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State by Ikengawo: 3:54am On Jan 30, 2013
Re: FG To Spend N1.5bn On Zik’s Mausoleum In Onitsha- Anambra State by EkoIle1: 4:01am On Jan 30, 2013
Ikengawo: so eko ile doesn't like the man that won Nigeria independence because he's igbo? you have a sickness.
His life mission was nigerian independence and he achieved that, he said specifically that he doesn't need or want to run the country unless the people
deem he should. He was awarded the presidency as an honorary title for his sacrifice and achievements in building the nation from colonial to free and didn't have administrative powers, so it's foolish to say he's a 'failed president' when Tafawa Balewa was the one running the government.

I don't even know how awolowo got into the discussion but if you're unable to at least view Zik as the person he was due to tribalism you're simply not a nigerian.
This goes beyond tribe, you're not a nigerian.

I said failed Nigerian leaders and you people keep yelling tribalism, ibo this and awolowo that?

Is tribe responsible for leadership failure in Nigeria or just leaders regardless of their tribes? The thing is, you people are too tribalistic and you see everything via your flawed tribalistic eyes.. If I say good morning to you, you'll yell tribalism. ...smh

By the way, all 3 men in this picture fought for Nigerian's independence because you are a little shallow about Nigeria's independence or maybe it's still your tribal nonsense clouding your flawed lens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? / Fayose Sets For Second Downfall / Plateau Gov Aspirant Dies In His Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.