Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

The Dynamic Tower If Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Dynamic Tower If Dubai (2123 Views)

Firefighters Battle Huge Blaze At Ajman Tower Near Dubai / Why Is Eiffel Tower So Popular And Known? Whats So Special About It? / Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dynamic Tower If Dubai by SPIFF(m): 6:28am On Jan 27, 2013
The Dynamic Tower of Dubai

The first moving building in the world will be built, where else, in Dubai, home to all the revolutionary architectural wonders in recent years. The Dynamic Tower will be made up of 80 pre-fabricated apartments rotating around acentral column, withthe help of 79 giant wind turbines placed between the floors. The 420 meters-long building will never look the same, not once in a lifetime, the apartments will be able to spin 360 degrees, giving the tower a different look every time.

Re: The Dynamic Tower If Dubai by outrage: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2013
I know a lot of good stuff have come form them over recent years but this, its just impossible.
Re: The Dynamic Tower If Dubai by alex406(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
outrage: I know a lot of good stuff have come form them over recent years but this, its just impossible.

It is very possible. I fear this people when it comes to technology

(1) (Reply)

A Bar Where People Go And Drink Naked Located Somewhere In Europe-picture / Ask Anything About Thailand Visa Here / Advise On How To Send An Invitation Later To Non Nigeria Want To Visit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.