Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,441 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Advise On How To Send An Invitation Later To Non Nigeria Want To Visit Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise On How To Send An Invitation Later To Non Nigeria Want To Visit Nigeria (2122 Views)

7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination / Why I Want To Visit Nigeria - A Foreigner's (Flimsy) Reasons. / Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On How To Send An Invitation Later To Non Nigeria Want To Visit Nigeria by ausdy(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2011
please my good people of nairaland i am living here in china for yrs
and also travels to europe and north american countries
but there is this good friend of mine who wanna visit me from canada i ve checked the visa requirement and it says
the aplicant need an invitation later to visit nigeria
Now my question is as she is not coming for business but she coming for tourist
how can i send an invitation later to her?my business is registered but i ve not payed my tax can i still invite her?
pls i need advice from good people thanx and wish every one sorrow FREE this little remaining months ahead.
Re: Advise On How To Send An Invitation Later To Non Nigeria Want To Visit Nigeria by justwise(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2011
Re: Advise On How To Send An Invitation Later To Non Nigeria Want To Visit Nigeria by ausdy(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2011
MY FRIEND THANK YOU SOMUCH FOR THE USEFULL LINK BUT PLS SOME THING I WANT TO KNOW IS
I REGISTERED MY COMPANY LAST YEAR BUT I VE NOT PAYED MY TAX WILL IT HAVE ANY NAGETIVE EFFECT
AS I WILL BE WRITING AN INVITATION LATER TO MY FRIEND WHO S VISITING ME THIS XMAS FROM CANADA
THOUGH SHE NEED JUST TOURIST VISA.THANX
Re: Advise On How To Send An Invitation Later To Non Nigeria Want To Visit Nigeria by justwise(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2011
ausdy:

MY FRIEND THANK YOU SOMUCH FOR THE USEFULL LINK BUT PLS SOME THING I WANT TO KNOW IS
I REGISTERED MY COMPANY LAST YEAR BUT I VE NOT PAYED MY TAX WILL IT HAVE ANY NAGETIVE EFFECT
AS I WILL BE WRITING AN INVITATION LATER TO MY FRIEND WHO S VISITING ME THIS XMAS FROM CANADA

Please go and pay your tax. Invading tax kills economy.
Re: Advise On How To Send An Invitation Later To Non Nigeria Want To Visit Nigeria by ausdy(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2011
well my friend i will but at the moment do you know anything regarding on the question i asked?
pls be helpful to my question if you know it thanx
Re: Advise On How To Send An Invitation Later To Non Nigeria Want To Visit Nigeria by Vicjustice: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2011
ausdy:

You would be required to provide tax documents, a company that does not pay Tax is definitely lacking the least credibility and therefore is ineligible for embassy recognition.
   You can not invite a person into the country in the name of a company that is committing financial crimes.
Re: Advise On How To Send An Invitation Later To Non Nigeria Want To Visit Nigeria by justwise(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2011
ausdy:

well my friend i will but at the moment do you know anything regarding on the question i asked?
[b]pls be helpful [/b]to my question if you know it thanx

Help urself first and pay that tax, if you had done that then u wouldn't be here now asking questions.

We Nigerians makes things even difficult for ourselves. We do everything possible to abuse every system just as we do in Nigeria.
Re: Advise On How To Send An Invitation Later To Non Nigeria Want To Visit Nigeria by justwise(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2011
Vicjustice:

You would be required to produce tax documents, a company that does not pay Tax is definitely lacking the least credibility and therefore is ineligible for embassy recognition.
You can not invite a person into the country in the name of a company that is committing financial crimes.

Thank You!!!!
Re: Advise On How To Send An Invitation Later To Non Nigeria Want To Visit Nigeria by llbhuds: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2011
if you evade tax, my friend just forget the invitation
Re: Advise On How To Send An Invitation Later To Non Nigeria Want To Visit Nigeria by tayoTFC(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2011
all what u need is just a letter headed paper , and a copy of certificate of incorporation.
write the letter of invitiation to her, on the company letter head paper as well has as letter of introduction to nigeria embassy introducing her to nigeria embassy has a friend or state the relationship.

attached the CAC certificate with the introduction letter and send it to her she will add other supporting document to it and submitte to the embassy , u dont need tax certificate since u are no sponsoring her trip .

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The World's Hardest-to-get Visas / The Dynamic Tower If Dubai / Exchange Rate When Booking International Flight From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.