Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

‘my Husband’s Death, El-rufai’s Demolition Forced Me Into Prostitution’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘my Husband’s Death, El-rufai’s Demolition Forced Me Into Prostitution’ (2007 Views)

Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Jonathan’s Guards Forced Me To Stand In The Rain – Detained Punch Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ‘my Husband’s Death, El-rufai’s Demolition Forced Me Into Prostitution’ by plendil: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
So she is actually blaming El-rufai for her stupi/dity?

What nonesense. She wanted to be a protitute all along, simepl!
Re: ‘my Husband’s Death, El-rufai’s Demolition Forced Me Into Prostitution’ by GARRIx7(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
So the IGBOs on this thread don't want us to know that Imo girls are doing promo...

Ok oooo

cheesy

Abagworo you do well ooo

grin

Abagworo:

My brother we are tired of these Imo people in the North. If you see a beautiful Mbaise girl that got married to a Northerner, you'll cry. She's beautiful, educated and well employed but still went ahead to marry a Northerner. Many of their women that married muslims now worship at the mosques. Many of their women married poor Yorubas while others had children out of wedlock with Yorubas. Enugu and Anambra people are not that stupid. It really pains me.
Re: ‘my Husband’s Death, El-rufai’s Demolition Forced Me Into Prostitution’ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
Abagworo may u be blessed for interpreting for us!!!

A woman outa frustration engaged in a shameful act only for her Igbo brothers(abouzaid) to trash her whole people again!!!

Tribal-egoat!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos 2015: Gladiators In The Race To Succeed Fashola / Fashola Inspects Work On Lagos Light Rail, Ferry,says “we Are On Course” / Smuggled Rice Floods Nigerian Market, As Merchants Suffer Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.