Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back (10888 Views)

Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Bayelsa Adopts Own Flag, Coat Of Arms And Anthem / True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by 3kay945(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
I don't know why the picture is irritating me.
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by TeenageMoney(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
Julieccentric:

Charlie I no blame you...na GEJ & him committee I blame cos c'mon Ghana wey no reach Agege of Lagos dey make mouth..Chai! Naija don suffer!

Blame urself..... Nt GEJ...
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by TeenageMoney(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
3kay945: I don't know why the picture is irritating me.

because u get eye prob
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by 3kay945(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
Teenage Money:

because u get eye prob

Nope! it's because it on the back of a dude tongue
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by sobastical: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
BANGA SOUP: 3rd to comment

So? Make oga seun give you the site abi Wake up jare!
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by dnawah(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
Money miss road!
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by marshal4us(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
J12: I can't try that for a million naira.
ok, what of 5million?
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by crisycent: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sorry, one word won't be enough to qualify him. Plz permit me to use two words......BIG FOOL.
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by otumfour(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
Julieccentric:

Charlie I no blame you...na GEJ & him committee I blame cos c'mon Ghana wey no reach Agege of Lagos dey make mouth..Chai! Naija don suffer!

U sleep in darkness without electricity and u have the vjay to call Ghana c'mon....I don't blame u....I blame the generator fumes tht has clouded ur brain.....see ehn face sef, chai!... undecided GEJ and his RED nose fine pass u sef....

Ur a typical example of these Nigerians.....u enjoy 2hrs of electricity yet u sit there wit tht funny looking face to diss som1 tht enjoys 24/7 electricity

julimax: Its only here in Nigeria you'll see someone on foot referring to a person riding a bicycle as poor

Its only here in Nigeria you'll see someone who wont go to work but spend all his time in church fasting and praying, believing God for his double portion.

you see a guy in the passenger seat of a friends flashy car, that's when he greets everyone, even those he normally won't talk to just to attract attention.

Most guys don't carry umbrella, they refer to guys who do as 'jew' but when the rain starts they want to share the umbrella with the jew guy - same as raincoats

A girl claims she ate rice and chicken, then suddenly she throws up and we see long lumps of eba, ha! was there a mixup somewhere? Only here in Naija

'Remove this carton here!' what most people normally say when a particular car is causing holdup on the road. But what might interest you is that most of them don't even own a wheel barrow of their own

'come lets eat oh' someone is inviting you to eat with him but only brought the spoon he's using, you rather say thank you, if you bother to look for spoon....

Someone's office is just 4 blocks from his house, but he must drive his car there every day and battle with parking space, just so that his neighbors wont feel things are bad for him

Its only here in Nigeria you'll see a person buy a blackberry phone with his N50,000 salary and wont be able to load in N100 credit into the phone, not to talk of transport to work the next day

People borrow money and close the street to host party only to soak garri the next day [owambe]

These are just the few once i can put up now, i know you have some

Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by 1forall: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
So much trouble for a country that was.
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by P3trCruzZ(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2013

LIAR
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by mikron(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
patriotic
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by Tonycart: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2013

who wan even give you 1naira

whether na 1naira
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by tunapawizzy: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
how about 30million naira
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by Roland17(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
Na him carry Naija for head abi, even Odechukwu would not even dare such..Izuzubility or Apari he's free to pick one, after all its a free world.
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by speedysmc(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
The guy is a slowpoke big time
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by brownlord: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
God purnish em generator sorry generation, i better draw zambia or burki na faso instead of this mother fucking con3
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by razznaija(f): 3:18am On Jan 28, 2013
Very old picture.
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by maygah(f): 7:27am On Jan 28, 2013
So Patriotic. Dis dude is the only man I know that can die for his country. Even d number 1 citizen no go die for dis country. Even d nationalist sef , neva pay 1/2 of this price wey dis guy pay so. grin
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by sayso: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2013
Die ke? That guy don high small.
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by wonder05: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2013
maggot
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by lonamy: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2013
INSANITY
Re: Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back by vinuyon: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
ocman: IDIOTIC NIGERIAN
PSYCHOTIC NIGERIAN
MUMUTIC NIGERIAN
HOPELESS NIGERIAN
FOOLISH NIGERIAN
ANIMALISTIC NIGERIAN
UNPATRIOTIC NIGERIAN
BANBOOZLED NIGERIAN
CONFUSED NIGERIAN
CLUELESS NIGERIAN

@ocman, take am easy bros..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Local Governments In Anambra State / FG Increases Saraki's Charges From 16 To 18, Case Adjourned To February 23 / Buhari: Nigeria to provide electricity to 5 million households by 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.