Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal (24480 Views)

Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Boko Haram In Disarray As Shortage Of Arms, Fuel Hits Insurgents / Bayelsa Adopts Own Flag, Coat Of Arms And Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal by olowo200: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
If u look closely at the Nigeria coats of arms you will see that the problem of this country is even reveal in is coat of arms only people fail to notice lets look at it more closely together since the northern people are represent by the eagle the southwest people and southeast people are represent by the two white horse on each side of the map look closely and try to imagine what the two horses are really doing in the real sense and the eagle,to me i think the two horses and the one lifting Nigeria up why the eagle is just there reaping the reward eating on the mature harvest where it did not sow case of horse dey work eagle dey chop and if anything bad should happen to Nigeria carry by the two horse what do u think the eagle will do fly away of course it has got nothing to lose,look closely in very establishment in Nigeria this is the case since independent or should i say since 1914.

1 Share

Re: True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal by namfav(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2012

olowo200: If u look closely at the Nigeria coats of arms you will see that the problem of this country is even reveal in is coat of arms only people fail to notice lets look at it more closely together since the northern people are represent by the eagle the southwest people and southeast people are represent by the two white horse on each side of the map look closely and try to imagine what the two horses are really doing in the real sense and the eagle,to me i think the two horses and the one lifting Nigeria up why the eagle is just there reaping the reward eating on the mature harvest where it did not sow case of horse dey work eagle dey chop and if anything bad should happen to Nigeria carry by the two horse what do u think the eagle will do fly away of course it has got nothing to lose,look closely in very establishment in Nigeria this is the case since independent or should i say since 1914.
Re: True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal by denitro(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
/\/\/\
UNCLE: Children! Don't smoke weed! this is the end result

2 Likes

Re: True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal by WebSurfer(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
No smoke weed, Ʊ no , this one don mad
Re: True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal by dasparrow: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
olowo200: If u look closely at the Nigeria coats of arms you will see that the problem of this country is even reveal in is coat of arms only people fail to notice lets look at it more closely together since the northern people are represent by the eagle the southwest people and southeast people are represent by the two white horse on each side of the map look closely and try to imagine what the two horses are really doing in the real sense and the eagle,to me i think the two horses and the one lifting Nigeria up why the eagle is just there reaping the reward eating on the mature harvest where it did not sow case of horse dey work eagle dey chop and if anything bad should happen to Nigeria carry by the two horse what do u think the eagle will do fly away of course it has got nothing to lose,look closely in very establishment in Nigeria this is the case since independent or should i say since 1914.

LOL grin Nice analysis! That maybe another way of looking at our coat of arms.
Re: True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal by abt(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
Too Much Ogogoro is bad for the brain.
Re: True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal by polokor60(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
op,na wetin carry your mind go there sef.
Re: True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal by Beaf: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2012

[img]http://bitchesandweed.files./2010/11/6maj_2007_werner.jpg?w=560[/img]
Re: True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal by osystein(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lol, makes sense though.
Re: True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal by WailingWailer00(m): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2015
He has smoked dry shit again o! grin

2 Likes

Re: True Meaning Of Nigeria Coat Of Arms Reveal by Lenry: 2:15am On Sep 07, 2015
Find out about the true meaning in this video and others by the author as it relates to Nigeria political events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxQ8bMmsEm4

(1) (Reply)

NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate / Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.