Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! (14423 Views)

Happy 57th Birthday To Ellen Degeneres / Chelsea Handler Naked In Shower During Ellen Degeneres Fight On Her Show Finale / Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by topmostg: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
she's indeed a
sit-down. comedian.
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by LagosBoi2(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
manny4life:

Are you sure you can handle tonto? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bros, age comes with experience... grin grin grin

don't try me oo, I get ''thank you dear'' on every set up. no be haw far na how well.
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by LagosBoi2(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
adexsimply: ok nw,i dnt hav a problem wit that..ma gv u my granny's phone num? she's just 86 yrs...

she is bleep-able...lol...just get her coffin ready :p:p
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by LagosBoi2(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
Localamos:

For your mind... If you no dey careful, she go snatch your girl friend from your hand. Mumu lagos boi

shut up joor. i nor get girl friend.
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by clemmonce(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
i stop watching her show the day i knew she is a lesbian
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by pipz(m): 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
aieromon: I love the way she rocks them blazers and jeans.

She isn't aging at all.

She got style! So on point
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by manny4life(m): 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
Lagos_Boi:

don't try me oo, I get ''thank you dear'' on every set up. no be haw far na how well.

Ah, "thank you dear", is that from chewing gum girls or grown women?

Bros, you never jam... you've not seen anything. Tonto is too much for you, you cannot handle the chick. Don't accept what you can't deliver, besides, forget that "age is but a number", hope u find one cougar punany soon... grin grin grin
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by Abrantie: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
[size=24pt]SHE'S A LESBIAN!!![/size]
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by manny4life(m): 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
Abrantie: [size=18pt]SHE'S A LESBIAN!!![/size]

And so?
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by pedor(m): 12:46am On Jan 28, 2013
d woman is lesbian, so y celebrating her...infact, hating mode reactivated angry
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by razznaija(f): 3:23am On Jan 28, 2013
55 years of her memorable moments, Ellen never changed she's definitely a true icon one of the funniest woman and she does nothing to hide her true identity. Her jokes leaves every one of us with a smile, that's Ellen. Bless her, keep going Ellen you deserve the best; age is just numbers, go with the flow and and keep on shining! Happy Birthday Ellen!
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by Ecash1: 3:43am On Jan 28, 2013
An outstanding example of charisma completely delivered.
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by kandiikane(m): 4:27am On Jan 28, 2013
LMAO! Na wa ooo. Im shocked, If Ellen was a man and gay, she would have gotten battered here but since she's a lesbian it's all peace and love.

What a bunch of hypocrites and double standards!
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by SirWaybijo(m): 4:44am On Jan 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Erm.....
it means she's a lesbian.her wife is 20 something years old.
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 28, 2013
For some reason, it is easier to forgive lesbians and accept them for who they are and what they have achieved (e.g Ellen). . .[s]after all, many girls are bisexual in some way[/s]. It's just not the same for gays. Yuk. Call it hypocrisy or double-standards, na you sabi.
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:54am On Jan 28, 2013
My gal crush! cool

Happy bday bebe! kiss
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2013
[size=13pt]Kai, I love Ellen. She ages gracefully and is one of the happiest women on tv. Happy birthday Madame smiley[/size]
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Kai, I love Ellen. She ages gracefully and is one of the happiest women on tv. Happy birthday Madame smiley[/size]
she does not age any gracefully abeg. Her plastic surgeon is just very skillful. I like her though, funny and very candid. Down to earth too.

1 Like

Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by kandiikane(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2013
pro01: For some reason, it is easier to forgive lesbians and accept them for who they are and what they have achieved (e.g Ellen). . .[s]after all, many girls are bisexual in some way[/s]. It's just not the same for gays. Yuk. Call it hypocrisy or double-standards, na you sabi.

How exactly is it different? If as you say many girls are bisexual in some ways why can't men be bisexual in some way too.

*sharpens cutless* angry
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2013
brokoto: she does not age any gracefully abeg. Her plastic surgeon is just very skillful. I like her though, funny and very candid. Down to earth too.

[size=13pt]"A smile a day keeps wrinkles away".[/size]
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 28, 2013
Redmosquito: Dayum! grin grin grin grin

Haba Red,pls bring back Hades and Minion na.

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by UjSizzle(f): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2013
God i loooove this woman. Her humour is out of this world grin
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by UjSizzle(f): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2013
Abrantie: [size=24pt]SHE'S A LESBIAN!!![/size]

SO
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by kandiikane(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2013
To chop your head if you answer my questions with foolish answers.

How can you ask me, "how can you even compare"? You dey craze? Are they both not homosex.uals? Even if one is more nauseating it doesn't mean you should big up one and kill the other. If you're going be ok with homsex.uality then you should be ok with both forms.
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by ikuoma4rea: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2013
55 years old,am shocked .she must have done alot on her skin and body.wow.quite kook
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by bntY: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2013
Say what? 55!......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kannywood Actor Ali Nuhu At The White House In America / Lady Gaga Without Make-ups! What A Beautiful Monster / Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.