Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! (14422 Views)

Happy 57th Birthday To Ellen Degeneres / Chelsea Handler Naked In Shower During Ellen Degeneres Fight On Her Show Finale / Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by eherbal(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2013
incredible!!! shocked
well sha God will always bless the shareful giver.she's probably the most giving person in the entertainment industry
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by begwong: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2013
Is Patience Gudluck 55years too angry angry
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by ijebabe: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2013
e-herbal:
incredible!!! shocked
well sha God will always bless the shareful giver.she's probably the most giving person in the entertainment industry
After Oprah, I think
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by slimyem: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2013
clemmonce: i stop watching her show the day i knew she is a lesbian
Your LOSS!!!tongue
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by klear(f): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
I love that woman #nohomo grin anytime am @ home, I try not to miss her show cos she is sooo hilarious & has a good heart...she is a les but I care less
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
slimyem: Your LOSS!!!tongue
abi o. Did Ellen notice?
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
err.. why is this front page on NL?
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by phreakabit(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
Female Fagg0t!
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by topmostg: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
What a shame, how do these lesbos satisfy their sexual desires without letting a dude comb their pvssy?
Piece of sh1ts
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by RuuDie(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane: LMAO! Na wa ooo. Im shocked, If Ellen was a man and gay, she would have gotten battered here but since she's a lesbian it's all peace and love.

What a bunch of hypocrites and double standards!

I don't think the "peace and love" you speak of is because it is a woman involved... Ellen is a wonderful person (at least the lady I see on the tv show is). Funny as hell and always with a big smile on her face that is hardly cosmetic. Her larger than life personality and generosity makes it very easy to like her inspire of the fact that she is gay.
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by Vires: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
begwong: Is Patience Gudluck 55years too angry angry

LOL, you baaaad!!!
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by juloghosa: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
She is not only a lesbian bt a married one at dat. Wasted! #spits#
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by LagosBoi2(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2013
[quote
author=manny4life]

Ah, "thank you dear", is that from chewing gum girls or grown women?

Bros, you never jam... you've not seen anything. Tonto is too much for
you, you cannot handle the chick. Don't accept what you can't deliver,
besides, forget that "age is but a number", hope u find one cougar
punany soon... grin grin grin[/quote]

lol....i scam.med u...i am not 19....old guy for the game....lol...nairaland is fun..
Re: Ellen Degeneres' Turns 55! by iykmora(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
so many hidden posts....even d ones that are not suppose to be hidden got hidden while those that merit it remain un-hidden......#SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taiwo Aromokun Releases Wedding Pictures / Kannywood Actor Ali Nuhu At The White House In America / Lady Gaga Without Make-ups! What A Beautiful Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.