Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Testimony (in The Cause Of LFC 21days Fasting & Praying.) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony (in The Cause Of LFC 21days Fasting & Praying.) (2258 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / An Hilarious Testimony In The Church / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony (in The Cause Of LFC 21days Fasting & Praying.) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
Am happy to share this testimony with all nairalanders.

While i travled to the east for xmas
celebration last year, i woke up 1
morning and saw a strange inscription on my left foot, the writing was so strange that i could
not undastand the alphabets, infact it looked like an office stamp wit some codes written in it, but i couldnt read it out, cust it combines wit numbrs and
alphabets.

I did all i could, to clean it from my flesh but the more i use any liquid substance. The more it appears clearly. As i retuned back 2 Nasarawa state, I embarkd on our (Living Faith Church WorldWide) 21days fasting and prayers, but i didnt border about praying concerning the strange writing, i just left it there. I was busy interceeding for other pressing matters, and praying for other people.

So last friday night, as Bishop David Oyedepo, instructed us 2 lay our hands on any part of our body God must heal instantly. Actualy i laid my hand on the strange inscription, though i was not so serious about it, but as he (The Servant Of God.) finished the prophetic declearation of total health restorations.

Lo & Behold, i checked d part of my foot, where the thing was writen, I COULDNT SEE IT AGAIN!!!
It disapeared totaly.

Wow !!!

I went out from the Church studio where i serve & worship from, immediately to testify about the wonderous working Hand of God in the presence of the entire congregation.

Note: I testify this, to the glory of God Almighty, who have never failed nor fosaken me even when it seems imposible, He has always been faithful to me.

Jesus remains the Lord forever.

Ambrose Uche Godsw

Re: Testimony (in The Cause Of LFC 21days Fasting & Praying.) by Moralistli(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
He's a miraculous God!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. / Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers / Esu [elegba / Eleggua] Extreme Occult Powers Mysterious Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.