Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) (2137 Views)

Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God / "It's A Lie, God Won't Say That", Primate Ayodele Blasts T.B Joshua And Pst Sam / Communication With GOD Vs Dogs: Benefits So Far: You Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by warribloood: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2016
I saw a thread this morning on fp.. that says Why people don't name their kids Lucifer
Because God himself names him that name..

A Lotta curses were rained on the opp. And i was like curious...

WHAT IF THE BIBLE WAS TWISTED FROM THE BEGINNING

CHECK THIS OUT..

I started reading the Bible last week.. and i started from the beginning. Which was Genesis 1 ..presently at Samuel 5

But see...

Genesis 1 GOD SAID [size=14pt]LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR OWN IMAGE[/size]

Na bro..follow me observe that statement...

1)IT SOUNDS LIKE A REQUEST FOR HELP FROM OTHER BEINGS PRESENT IN THERE

2)IT SOUNDS LIKE A PERMISSION... (HE DIDN'T SAY I WILL MAKE MAN IN MY OWN IMAGE)

3)IT SOUNDS LIKE HE WASN'T THE HEAD OF THE SUPERNATURAL BEINGS AT THAT TIME.. (MEANING GOD SUGGESTED.. AND ALL OTHERS NEED TO AGREE..IF NOT MAN WON'T HAVE BEEN CREATED)

That's just a point... now let's go to other points enlightened from my head..

You see after Adam and Eve as sin.. ate from the forbidden fruit... NA LISTEN CAREFULLY

[size=14pt]GOD SAID see they've eaten from the tree of knowledge. Yes they've known Good and evil... let's drive them away, quickly before They eat from the tree of eternity.. Because If They eat from eternity, They won't die no more.. for They will be immortal....
[/size]

Now observe that statement, that was also. a Suggestion and a permission..reading whole of Genesis I saw GOD as the shepherd of man.. but not the one on top at that time..

Now check this out...
Reading from Genesis to Samuel.. last 2weeks.. i realised certain things..

Now I saw what this dude posted last month,... and I was forced to re think..

[size=14pt]What If Lucifer ain't as bad as They say he is...

I mean nobody was there from the beginning...

What If Lucifer is the true GOD... [/size]
NOW CHECK THIS OUT..
back then in the olden days from the time of Cain and Abel.. animals and crops used to be offered to GOD as sacrifices...even humans were offered as sacrifice... take a look at japhet daughter... offered as a sacrifice... compare that to our traditional deities till today, doest They look the same

And isn't that WICKED?

he destroyed the world due to the time of enoch... Because the people were evil.. tats cool..

He destroyed sodom.and gomorah...

And still he wanted to destroy the Israelites in the wilderness...after making promises to Abraham.. he make his nation great.. but still he attempted to destroy them.. but mosses pleaded.. remembering him of his promise

Basing is allowed just an opinion..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by warribloood: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2016
Seun ishilove.. lalasticlala. Mynd4
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by Jerrylolo(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2016
[color = #009] you are making no sense dude [/color]
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by warribloood: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2016
Jerrylolo:
[color = #009]
you are making no sense dude
[/color]

Too many sense in there man, your just been brainwashed to understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by warribloood: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2016
themosthigh
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by oglalasioux(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2016
I said it before. If a god exists Satan best describes him. His actions at the garden of Eden is nothing short of love and compassion for mankind.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by felixomor: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2016
Same arguments all regurgitated over and over again.

Some people are helping the devil to format their own brains free of charge.

'What if" indeed.

1 Like

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2016
God doesn't exist. He never has. The version of the Christian God we hear of in the Bible is a totally brutish, irrational, petty and always red with anger type of person. If God exists, then Christianity insults him and should seek immediate repentance. Those who wrote the Bible should be dug up from their Graves and killed again.. For successfully brainwashing humans that would have otherwise applied logic and reason in their dealings thereby leading to better humanity.

Nigerians are the worst, most annoying and hypocritical set of people in the world today. No wonder why our dear nation has been developing in reverse. Smh. We have great thinkers and inventors among us, but they'd rather used those brains to plead to a God that doesn't have a clue about what he's doing than use them to invent something. But I still believe it's a phase that will surely pass. Our generations to come can't all be dumb like we are now.. Religion has greatly marred us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by eph12(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2016
warribloood:

Your thoughts are scattered. You implying God does not exist or he probably overthrew the real God or he and some others share equal authority? Which exactly is it?
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by warribloood: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
eph12:

Your thoughts are scattered. You implying God does not exist or he probably overthrew the real God or he and some others share equal authority? Which exactly is it?
All of the above..
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by eph12(m): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
God doesn't exist. He never has. The version of the Christian God we hear of in the Bible is a totally brutish, irrational, petty and always red with anger type of person. If God exists, then Christianity insults him and should seek immediate repentance. Those who wrote the Bible should be dug up from their Graves and killed again.. For successfully brainwashing humans that would have otherwise applied logic and reason in their dealings thereby leading to better humanity.

Nigerians are the worst, most annoying and hypocritical set of people in the world today. No wonder why our dear nation has been developing in reverse. Smh. We have great thinkers and inventors among us, but they'd rather used those brains to plead to a God that doesn't have a clue about what he's doing than use them to invent something. But I still believe it's a phase that will surely pass. Our generations to come can't all be dumb like we are now.. Religion has greatly marred us.
Your case is just like some guy that will say all the money used to drink and club by an individual can be gathered up to get a nice car but they themselves neither club nor drink and they don't have a car yet.

You don't believe in religion and all so what are your inventions?
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by eph12(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
warribloood:

All of the above..
You don't even understand yourself anymore
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by ElsonMorali: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
warribloood:

What baffles me is that you decide to take the words of a faceless person on an anonymous forum as gospel truth.

Do you think that he's the first person to have such idea?

How much research have you done to discover exactly what Christians have been teaching for the past 2000 years?

But you'd rather take the words of someone who probably was born less than 50 years ago?

1 Like

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by warribloood: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
eph12:

You don't even understand yourself anymore
Your right am confused as Bleep

The Bible is twisted.... just go read the old testament..
GOD character right from the beginning was an act of wickedness...
Adam and even sin.. he cursed them.
Cain murdered Abel he cursed him..
Destroyed the world with water.. Enoch time..

He took Abraham from his father's land to another land.. which was not his own entirely.. occupied by other tribes. .promised to give to Abraham (is that not partial)

He neglected Abraham first son which was Ishmael.. and chosed Isaac.. (tell me is that not partial)
Would have also killed Isaac for sacrifice.. but i guess he had a second thought
He allowed esau to sell his birthright to Jacob.. Jacob Who did bad.. He accepted him.. and renamed him Israel.. (he neglected Esau)

He took the people of Israel to Egypt through Joseph..
He brought them out.. through Moses.. while in the wilderness.. He killed some.. several times.. forgetin They were humans..

He even wanted to destroyed them all again in the wilderness.. Moses pleaded..

He didn't allowed Moses nor Aaron to see the promise land after all their effort..
Moses pleaded but to no avail..

bro, believe me am confused as ffuck..his he partial?... Yes.. he's his acts WICKED Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by warribloood: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
ElsonMorali:

What baffles me is that you decide to take the words of a faceless person on an anonymous forum as gospel truth.

Do you think that he's the first person to have such idea?

How much research have you done to discover exactly what Christians have been teaching for the past 2000 years?

But you'd rather take the words of someone who probably was born less than 50 years ago?
you all refuse to see reasons, those were my points not his.. due to my observations
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by ElsonMorali: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
There's only one God and He is a Trinity.

So when He said, lets make man in our image and likeness, you can be sure he wasn't asking for permission from anybody.

There's a lot you don't really understand. You guys don't realize how complicated everything is.

Are you even sure that that was the exact words that God spoke when he created the world? Did he speak English? Hebrew or Greek? What is the language of God?

Who recorded God asking these questions?

Was the creation story the first creation or the second or the third?

Where was the Garden located? And where is it now?

Think deep bro, you haven't even begun to scratch the surface. What you'll discover will blow your mind.
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by warribloood: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
ElsonMorali:
There's only one God and He is a Trinity.

So when He said, lets make man in our image and likeness, you can be sure he wasn't asking for permission from anybody.

There's a lot you don't really understand. You guys don't realize how complicated everything is.

Are you even sure that that was the exact words that God spoke when he created the world? Did he speak English? Hebrew or Greek? What is the language of God?

Who recorded God asking these questions?

Was the creation story the first creation or the second or the third?

Where was the Garden located? And where is it now?

Think deep bro, you haven't even begun to scratch the surface. What you'll discover will blow your mind.

That's Why you don't blame those atheist.. nobody was there wen GOD spoke those language.. or created the word..

Just Because it was written in the Bible doesn't make it all true..
Those Who wrote the Bible were They there
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by ElsonMorali: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
warribloood:

Your right am confused as Bleep

The Bible is twisted.... just go read the old testament..
GOD character right from the beginning was an act of wickedness...
Adam and even sin.. he cursed them.
Cain murdered Abel he cursed him..
Destroyed the world with water.. Enoch time..

He took Abraham from his father's land to another land.. which was not his own entirely.. occupied by other tribes. .promised to give to Abraham (is that not partial)

He neglected Abraham first son which was Ishmael.. and chosed Isaac.. (tell me is that not partial)
Would have also killed Isaac for sacrifice.. but i guess he had a second thought
He allowed esau to sell his birthright to Jacob.. Jacob Who did bad.. He accepted him.. and renamed him Israel.. (he neglected Esau)

He took the people of Israel to Egypt through Joseph..
He brought them out.. through Moses.. while in the wilderness.. He killed some.. several times.. forgetin They were humans..

He even wanted to destroyed them all again in the wilderness.. Moses pleaded..

He didn't allowed Moses nor Aaron to see the promise land after all their effort..
Moses pleaded but to no avail..

bro, believe me am confused as ffuck..his he partial?... Yes.. he's his acts WICKED Yes

You are approaching all these facts from the point of view of an atheist or a God-hater.

How about you drop your prejudice and really really look.

If you do believe God created everything and you have taken time to study the world around you, then you probably know that that God is immense and infinite in all his qualities.

He has every right to do what he pleases with his creation and you have no right whatsoever to question his works.

This isn't a democracy! When God tells us to die, that's exactly what we do.

We feel so important that we think we can argue with God.

The atheists tell you there's no God, but I'll continue believing in him till I die. Best to get to eternity and realise there was no God than to believe there was no God and then get to eternity and see that there actually is a God and he's waiting to judge me.

Satanists tell you that Lucifer is God and so he must be worshipped. The same sin of pride that had him cast down from the presence of God in the first place. Pride.
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by warribloood: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
ElsonMorali:

You are approaching all these facts from the point of view of an atheist or a God-hater.

How about you drop your prejudice and really really look.

If you do believe God created everything and you have taken time to study the world around you, then you probably know that that God is immense and infinite in all his qualities.

He has every right to do what he pleases with his creation and you have no right whatsoever to question his works.

This isn't a democracy! When God tells us to die, that's exactly what we do.

We feel so important that we think we can argue with God.

The atheists tell you there's no God, but I'll continue believing in him till I die. Best to get to eternity and realise there was no God than to believe there was no God and then get to eternity and see that there actually is a God and he's waiting to judge me.

Satanists tell you that Lucifer is God and so he must be worshipped. The same sin of pride that had him cast down from the presence of God in the first place. Pride.

Me no atheist.. am a Christian.. but practicaly for some time now, have been trying to look from others point of view.. and maybe you should too..
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by ElsonMorali: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
warribloood:

That's Why you don't blame those atheist.. nobody was there wen GOD spoke those language.. or created the word..

Just Because it was written in the Bible doesn't make it all true..
Those Who wrote the Bible were They there

That's the point I'm trying to make here.

How much research have you personally done into the authenticity of the Bible. Research has been made easier now by the internet.

Do you just think that, "oh nobody was other so it must be false?"

I'm sure you think you're the first to have this brilliant idea that nobody was there during creation.

Take time to read the church's position on this, because whether you like it or not, at least one person down the 2000-year history of the Church would have also had that brilliant idea.

Find out the response to that brilliant idea. Nothing is new under the sun.
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by ElsonMorali: 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
warribloood:

Me no atheist.. am a Christian.. but practicaly for some time now, have been trying to look from others point of view.. and maybe you should too..

Trust me, I do. If you look at the questions I have asked you you'll realize that I do. But it seems to me that you're just about starting off your own journey and you're already getting wobbly at the knees.
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by ScienceWatch: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
warribloood:

wattibloood, you are so honest, but beware when you look to others point of view, as you say
While searching for other points of view you will certainly come across many confused deists, athiests, agnostics, humanist, etc.

You may also run into this insane group of scientists. These insane men who founded atheism/deism/agnosticm and they unfortunately also have the greatest influence on modern Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and Nietzsche, Issac Newton, Albert Einstein and more.

[b]Jesus says to all pastors, [/b]ministers and evangelists that humbly want spiritual enlightenment in;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

[b]A pastor, minister, evangelist [/b]will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

[b]What are these WORKS [/b]that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by EyeHateGod: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
oglalasioux:
I said it before. If a god exists Satan best describes him. His actions at the garden of Eden is nothing short of love and compassion for mankind.
I am still looking for Bad things Satan Did in The Bible o.. I never See..

3 Likes

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by ScienceWatch: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Sorry but I don't buy into that bullcrap called SCOAN. My apologies if that's your church.

There are two explanations in my mind regarding that church:

1. The man is fake and has mastered the art of human deception and manipulation to pull the wool over members' eyes. Or

2. He's using demonic powers to effect his signs and wonders.

Whichever way, I'll never be caught dead in his premises.

Having said that, Scientists are gradually discovering what Christianity has known for thousands of years now that a Supreme Being exists who must have started everything off.
Let's hope they catch up with the rest of us, but we are not waiting for them.
All I can say is, WOW ! Is it clear from your comments that you have outdated concerns about the Holy Scoan Church that have all been effectively dealt with and found to be FALSE.
Where have you been ?

The correct answer to your second question (2) is easy to find. Why do you still ask this? Are you also a mama's boy ? You dont like making an effort. It must all be placed in your lap.

I did not want to answer you, but it may help others on Niaraland that happen to read it.

In these scriptures we see that Jesus Christ is accused of using demonic power to deliver a man from an evil spirit.

Mat 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.

Mat 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.

Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out devils through the prince of the devils.

Note how the same false accusations are made against the Holy Prophet TB Joshua by church leaders world wide.

24 hours a day, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miraculous WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by ElsonMorali: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
ScienceWatch:
All I can say is, WOW ! Is it clear from your comments that you have outdated concerns about the Holy Scoan Church that have all been effectively dealt with and found to be FALSE.
Where have you been ?

The correct answer to your second question (2) is easy to find. Why do you still ask this? Are you also a mama's boy ? You dont like making an effort. It must all be placed in your lap.

I did not want to answer you, but it may help others on Niaraland that happen to read it.

In these scriptures we see that Jesus Christ is accused of using demonic power to deliver a man from an evil spirit.

Mat 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.

Mat 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.

Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out devils through the prince of the devils.

Note how the same false accusations are made against the Holy Prophet TB Joshua by church leaders world wide.

24 hours a day, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miraculous WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

Holy SCOAN church What makes it holy? I'm inquisitive.

To you any church that performs miracles or signs and wonders is authentic right? You've probably forgotten that the devil turned stones into bread in the Bible and also quoted parts of Scriptures to Jesus. So if the reason you're attending that church is because your pastor can quote the bible and perform signs and wonders, then you've greatly missed it.

Synagogue Church of all Nations. Lol

Do you know what a synagogue is and do you know what a church is?

Just like me saying Mosque Church of all Nations.

A synagogue is where a Jew worships and practices his Judaism.

Judaism is way different from Christianity.

So I can totally conclude from the name of your church that either your founder is absolutely confused or he's hiding something diabolical.

Do you wanna ask him for us which it is?
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by jonbellion(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

well he bleeped jobs life up
Oooh wait
It was a bet betwen him and Yahweh
That Yahweh sef...........

1 Like

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by jonbellion(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2016
You shall have no other gods before me." -- Exodus 20:2

Baal was a god worshiped by Phoenicians that Christians turned into a demon.

All deities are turned in demons to make the monotheism work.

This is clearly a powerful man-made way to convert people from other religions since they'll fear they're worshiping demons.

And this is a path that generates prejudice and war by mindless fanatics. This is NOT a path for peace.

If it wasn't for fear manipulation created by mankind then God could just have said:
"I'm God. You're free to worship whatever you like. But I still love you.".

No fear imposed. Just love.

But I guess it wouldn't get much adepts? It wouldn't make money for priests

3 Likes

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Maybe you should try usurping your the position of your boss at the office, and see how that ends..

Or maybe you should try rebelling against the Nigerian government.

I have always suspected that you're one of those hiding behind atheism, just to draw people to what you well truly believe in, and that post you put up there, as simple as it looks, speaks volumes...
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by jonbellion(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Maybe you should try usurping your the position of your boss at the office, and see how that ends..

Or maybe you should try rebelling against the Nigerian government.

I have always suspected that you're one of those hiding behind atheism, just to draw people to what you well truly believe in, and that post you put up there, as simple as it looks, speaks volumes...
you sef
Athiests don't believe in satan
I'ts just a philosophical view
Nobody cares about thier stupid fight
But abeg many people did satan kill I'm the bible
The dude is just like Prometheus in Greek mytholgy that Zeus punished because he gave the gift of fire( knowledge to mankind)

3 Likes

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
you sef
Athiests don't believe in satan
I'ts just a philosophical view
Nobody cares about thier stupid fight
But abeg many people did satan kill I'm the bible
The dude is just like Prometheus in Greek mytholgy that Zeus punished because he gave the gift of fire( knowledge to mankind)

Honestly,. It's tiring doing this everytime.
I'll just pray that God will open your eyes, and when He does, only then will you see things for the way they really are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Cloning Be Legal - Debate On Cloning / Chief Imam - Jesus Visited Me In The Mosque On Ramadan Day (Video) / God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.