Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) (30303 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" / Benson Okonkwo's Outfit To The City People Awards / Spotted: Genevieve Nnaji At The MUD Studio Launch In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by 5alive(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
blessing123: Whatever be the area of your sin, you must repent and make amends. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, do you rob or steal? Are you into cultism, whether open or secret cult? Do you practice witchcraft? Do you smoke cigarette or hemp? Do you sell them or offer them to people? Do you smoke or sniff hard drugs such as cocaine, heroin, captain black, hashish or other banned drugs or snuff? Are you lusting - lusting after men or women, covetous, alcohol drinking? You must repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
Are you into the business of marriage and divorce? Are you married to more than one person? Repent!! Marriage is between a man and a woman. Marriage is for better and for worse until death separates (Matthew 19:3-6). ‘Wherefore they are no more two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together let no man put asunder (separate)’. Amend your ways and God will bless you. Proverbs 28: 13 says, ‘‘He that covers his sins shall not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.’’ You must not therefore hide your sins. You must repent of them, confess and forsake them.
A Christian is not a sinner and a sinner is not a Christian. If you must be a blessed child of God, you must repent of your sins and give your life to Jesus Christ. If you believe Jesus Christ today, righteousness of God will come into your life and abundant life will be your portion. If you neglect this call to repentance and salvation, you will not escape hell fire (Hebrews 2:3). In Luke 13:3, Jesus said, ‘I tell you, Nay: but except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish’.
do u need tithes n offering?
Wereyyyy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by gprincess1(f): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
[quote author=micki83]
My fellow nairalanders,dis one done pass joke o! I think it's time for a much-needed intervention.oya,lesbianboy,com...com and tell us:what is really d matter?what really happnd?I'm sure a lot of us will be willing to help u,if only u can just let go of ur fears and open up to us. Why do u hav to hate and *spit* at all our female celebrities?did something go wrong somewhere?I think it wuld be very callous of us to kip watching u like dis witout offering help and support. Pls,tell us
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by bukatyne(f): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
Yomieluv:
To you: faceless Nairalander.

To my mum: a good son.

To my fiancee: husband material.

To my pastor: dedicated tither.

To my Father:A responsible child.

To my neighbour: a good neighbour.
I like this
Keep it up (if it's true) smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
Keneking: She neva sabi man that time.
how come she come get pikin weh don rich 20.the baby don taste the forbidden fruit tehteh.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by gprincess1(f): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
grin@micki83 u get brain!Wa gbayi wink@micki83 u get brain!Wa gbayi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by ifihearam: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
2003 she was Pat Attah's babe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by neobusiness(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
Nice one. We all must have some history in our lives. Wish Genevieve well
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by tnktosin(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
Fashion trends...b4 u criticize, post ur pix 10yrs ago and now like yomi.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by Rapmaestro(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
crackhouse: wait o, 10yrs ago, is it not 2003?. na wao, time dey fly o and i still dey single dey rock party here and there like say time still dey. this year no go pass me again, i must find my woman by the grace of God. Time to search for miss right shocked shocked
on your torchlite..NEPA no go on lite help u find am o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by crisycent: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
Yomieluv: My pix 10 yrs ago,and now.

10years after, na now u start to drink Smirnoff?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by Moralistli(m): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
Our celebrities don tear eye. See the big difference in the 2 pictures.
Hold it!

If celebrities don't display exposure, is it you that is unknown that will do?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
lol.....seems u were getting less good-looking while ur wife getting on the more side.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by Lepatohset(f): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ramcie:

wait o! Wetin this babe do u nau? You keep insulting her from thread to thread. did she at any time ignore ur advances?? take it easy plzzz cos it's scary. you sound more like her stalker anyway.

nd u keep track on him. Get a job fellow!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
Yeoal: grin http://www.yeoal.com/2013/01/back-then-genevieve-nnaji-10-years-ago.html?m=0

Our celebrities don tear eye. See the big difference in the 2 pictures.

This is 2013 for God's sake, what do you expect?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
Karmatyra: lesbian boy a.ka. Small dick a.k.a his royal jealosy!!
hahahaha! Serves him ryt.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by dagbokoncept(m): 12:23am On Jan 28, 2013
She's operating on supernatural abundance of natural resources not knowing that the resources are infinitely available.Biological resources are potentially renewable though ;DShe's operating on supernatural abundance of natural resources not knowing that the resources are infinitely available.Biological resources are potentially renewable though.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:31am On Jan 28, 2013
dagbokoncept: She's operating on supernatural abundance of natural resources not knowing that the resources are infinitely available.Biological resources are potentially renewable though ;DShe's operating on supernatural abundance of natural resources not knowing that the resources are infinitely available.Biological resources are potentially renewable though.
U sef wan rapp, wat's al dis?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by Donkrizzy(m): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2013
sorry o..who is she?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by Geop(m): 12:52am On Jan 28, 2013
Abeg op u sef compare ursef 10 yrs ago n nw.. U nvr tear eye?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by buchostags(m): 2:16am On Jan 28, 2013
ojuikwu: 9igbos with mumu life styles genyyy wey habubaka don Bleep 4 yanch can igbo see thire animal life
n now all this makes u a beta person?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by tpia5: 2:23am On Jan 28, 2013
Coldfeet: post a picture of yourself ten yrs ago let's see.

Picture from twenty years, photo of conception, baby picture, ultrasound picture, we might as well provide more inspiration.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by razznaija(f): 2:59am On Jan 28, 2013
Money is good, that's all that i can say.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by Elshaq(m): 5:34am On Jan 28, 2013
She's sooo overrated jare

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:44am On Jan 28, 2013
Loolzz.... U resemble one of Saheed Osupa's back up singer. U look razz mehn... grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by leonshom(m): 6:03am On Jan 28, 2013
Change is the only constant thing !
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by Redman44(m): 6:12am On Jan 28, 2013
Things change, poster. So I am not surprised that Genevieve Nnaji has upped her ante. She has done well for herself over the years by featuring in movies and endorsing products in Nigeria. I am really proud of her as she is one of the best actresses in Africa right now. I only pray that she will settle down soon and raise a family with a loving husband. In Nigeria, women who stay single for long are not well regarded and they are always viewed suspiciously. Genevieve rocks though cool cool cool.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by akin101: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2013
Yomieluv:
To you: faceless Nairalander.

To my mum: a good son.

To my fiancee: husband material.

To my pastor: dedicated tither.

To my Father:A responsible child.

To my neighbour: a good neighbour.

guy u no dey faceless again o

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by Debby(f): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2013
She's ever Young.............. Go on girl
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by romanlaw(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2013

Bros see as u and u girl just wowo finish. what part of Nija are u from? abi are u from Congo?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by Edomo(f): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2013
Mrajonder: Akpos ran home from school yesterday crying and
mum asked
mum; akpos what is it
akpos; the fatest boy in our classslap me
mum; wat did you do to him
akpos; i told him that i saw him inmy dream where he worn a gold medal in Olympic game
mum; but that is good, why is he slapping you,but
wat race did he he took part in
akpos;mum u are asking ask if you don't know, it
is marathon eating

Get more jokes,fun tipz success tipz,prayerz nd lotx more by jst liking dz page on facebook.
Get more jokes,fun tipz success tipz,prayerz nd lotx more by jst liking dz page on facebook..
www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-fun-zone/125175654316810
Anyama!!! This is the lamest joke I've heard this year! I can't even call it a joke coz its a disgrace to other jokes. Smh for you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) by philips70(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2013
Ramcie:

wait o! Wetin this babe do u nau? You keep insulting her from thread to thread. did she at any time ignore ur advances?? take it easy plzzz cos it's scary. you sound more like her stalker anyway.

When internet is so cheap anybody can enter and spew all the rubbish in the world all thanks to Nairaland and Techno phones that allowed data services.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan / Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos / Kerry Washington Applauds Genevieve Nnaji Over 'Lionheart' Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.