Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Can U Operate A Joint Account Wit Ur Wife/husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Operate A Joint Account Wit Ur Wife/husband? (707 Views)

Is It Ideal Having Another Elaborate Wedding After A Wife/Husband Is Dead? / My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out / Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Operate A Joint Account Wit Ur Wife/husband? by bethee: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
Some couples av individual accounts while som operate a joint account(running same bank account)is it healthy for couples 2 do dat or u feel its risky?what's ur take on dis?
Re: Can U Operate A Joint Account Wit Ur Wife/husband? by LewsTherin: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
It's a question not of how much you trust your spouse, but how much you trust yourself. When you know that you are very likely to betray the trust your spouse has in you, you of course expect your spouse to do the same. If you choose to trust your spouse with your money, except you both lied to yourselves while dating, your spouse will in all probability keep your trust.

Personally, even my personal accounts are run by my wife talk less of our joint account.
Re: Can U Operate A Joint Account Wit Ur Wife/husband? by bethee: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2013
Wow! shocked.good 1 bro.wot if something lik a break up comes up in d future?
Re: Can U Operate A Joint Account Wit Ur Wife/husband? by Callottee: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
NEVER HAVE. . .AND NEVER WILL!
Especially with a NIGERRRRRR-IAN MAN! shocked
I dunn kia to know what he earns or what he has in his bank accounts.
THE ONLY thing we are entitled to is EACH OTHER'S LIFE INSURANCE AND RETIREMENT BENEFITS!!!!

WHEN WE DIE ONLY! kiss

May my H-AGNOSTIC GAAAAAAAAAAD continue to bless H-AMERICAH. . . My home sweeeeeeeeeeetest home!!!!! cool
Re: Can U Operate A Joint Account Wit Ur Wife/husband? by feminineA: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
Its all based on trust and togetherness. While think of what if the marriage breaks?are you planning for that already?
In my home we don't have a joint account in our name but we operate a joint account in our spendings and savings. It all depends on what works for your marriage
Re: Can U Operate A Joint Account Wit Ur Wife/husband? by LewsTherin: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2013
The quicker to harm, the sooner to expect harm. If you are already preparing for your spouse to cheat you, are you already planning how to cheat too? If you have no such plans and you still fear being cheated, why get married in the first place?
Re: Can U Operate A Joint Account Wit Ur Wife/husband? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2013
NO! Unless if it's joint account only for the running of the house that we both contribute to while we each still run separate accounts.

(1) (Reply)

Demonic Attack Or Sleep Paralysis (pictures) / Cost Of Baby Delivery In USA / T Mom Of 6 Who Underwent Surgeries To Look Like Barbie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.