Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? (5957 Views)

Confession Of A Runs Girl: How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Sex / After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by freecocoa(f): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
So I was going through JessyBarbie's thread and almost everyone on there said the 2nd guy doesn't love her and I find myself disagreeing with that, hear me out first before you crucify me.

Okay, so there's this girl with two guys, the 1st guy is her bf and the 2nd enters her life knowing she has a bf, he prolly just wanted to sleep with her, he succeeded and later fell in love with her, she ended up dating both guys, the 1st for 10 months and the 2nd for 8 months, now the 2nd is so in love with her that he wants her all to himself or he leaves cos he can't bear sharing her.

Meanwhile he has been a good bf according to her all this while knowing he had a rival. Why I said I don't agree with the others is, how come he didn't leave after getting what he wanted if sleeping with her was all he wanted?

Why is he now jealous after hanging on for this long? He could as well continue with her since she doesn't care about the first guy but instead he wants her to himself without wanting to worry about any other guy.

This has actually left me wondering, could two guys love one babe genuinely at the same time?

Btw, I'd have discussed it on the Barbie girl's thread but I think it will be more interesting this way so let us read your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
Nice thread!

Make I read first tongue
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by freecocoa(f): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Nice thread!

Make I read first tongue
Come make I warn you, stop that rubbish and comment.angry
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
The girl is a what? A Fool!

1 Like

Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by freecocoa(f): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
sexkillz: The girl is a what? A Fool!
She clearly is but that's not really why I opened this thread.

I want to be enlightened on how two guys can love one girl genuinely at the same time, I've never really experienced that so I want to know, can it happen?

1 Like

Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by jessybarbie(f): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
sexkillz: The girl is a what? A Fool!
Killz it will do loads of good if you can give the girl an advise because I think that's one of the many purposes of this forum
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: She clearly is but that's not really why I opened this thread.

I want to be enlightened on how two guys can love one girl genuinely at the same time, I've never really experienced that so I want to know, can it happen?
It can only happen if the girl allows it. In your story, the girl did allow another guy sleep with her without ending the relationship with the first.

The first guy never knew there was another guy or did he?

She brought this on her self.
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2013

Possible! Extremely pos sef.

1 Like

Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by achinaboy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
that is not love please,both have target for something
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
jessybarbie:
Killz it will do loads of good if you can give the girl an advise because I think that's one of the many purposes of this forum
U pack comot for ya thread? Lmfao! Na wa o! See desperation grin
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
jessybarbie:
Look up.
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
achina boy: that is not love please,both have target for something
Target for wot? undecided
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by gratiaeo(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
I 4 comment but Liverpool just spoil my mood this evening, no vex
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by luvmijeje(f): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
Op the guy is azz broke,so for now he has limited choice.
Have u heard of the saying that until a guy has money u ve not know its true character.
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by freecocoa(f): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
sexkillz: It can only happen if the girl allows it. In your story, the girl did allow another guy sleep with her without ending the relationship with the first.

The first guy never knew there was another guy or did he?

She brought this on her self.

Well according to her he didn't know, I'm thinking if the 1st guy knows there's a 2nd guy, he'll leave hence my saying the 2nd one loves her contrary to what people on the other thread were saying.
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by achinaboy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Target for wot? undecided

lets just end the case and call it infatuation ok?
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by gratiaeo(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
MAke una no vex ooh!
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by luvmijeje(f): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by achinaboy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
with personal experience,this should not be a case in any way at all,this is not the first time and will not be the last,the girl in question knows wht she is doing i.e playing games,the guys also knows whats up,,,playing games,so allow them to enjoy their life when the light is still on tongue
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: Well according to her he didn't know, I'm thinking if the 1st guy knows there's a 2nd guy, he'll leave hence my saying the 2nd one loves her contrary to what people on the other thread were saying.
How you so sure the second guy aint downloading her wiv bull to sleep wiv her? Babe, how can u genuinely love sum1 dats two timing? D chances of d same event repeating itself would always up play up in 2nd guy's head. Do you think he'll ever trust her if dey end up together? Again, when mistrust comes in... Love goes out. Sefini!
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by xyoung: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2013

@feecocoa.- I can see, u r an idiot
From ur comment, seems u really want 2guys to fall in love with you..U r one of those girls that enjoy trouble
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: Well according to her he didn't know, I'm thinking if the 1st guy knows there's a 2nd guy, he'll leave hence my saying the 2nd one loves her contrary to what people on the other thread were saying.
There is no way in hell the second guy loves her.

He knew about the first guy before asking her out.
He slept with her knowing fully well she loves another.
He is in it for the sex and that is not love.

So let's say the first guy leaves after finding about the 2nd guy, what happens next? Especially if the 2nd guy now becomes her 1st, and another guy starts loving her again. What will she do?

There is no quantifying her foolishness in this case.

Btw, I hate the way people throw the word "love" around these days. When did sex become love? And again, how will you put a girl in a position like that, where she always has to lie to the first guy because of you, and you claim to love her? Fools in relationships these days. . .

3 Likes

Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by jessybarbie(f): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U pack comot for ya thread? Lmfao! Na wa o! See desperation grin
The truth is that this is a true life story but your not helping by joking about it
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
@freecocoa, two guys can love one girl genuinely.

What am i even saying?..hell, 15 guys can love a girl genuinely.it's not rocket science.what can't happen is A GIRL LOVING TWO OR MORE GUYS at the same RATE/EQUALLY!!

It can never happen...and the previous thread confirmed it cos she slept with the second guy but couldn't sleep with the first one.plus if she had truly love the first guy, she would never have thought of dating the second guy let alone fuçk him.

Even our parents love one of our siblings(or us) more than others or should i say have a favourite child amongst us.so a girl can't love two or more guys equally but a thousand guys/girls can love a girl/boy genuinely.shikena

2 Likes

Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by freecocoa(f): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
gratiaeo: MAke una no vex ooh!
We don hear na, go mourn your loss quietly.
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
xyoung:
From ur comment, seems u really want 2guys to fall in love with you..U r one of those girls that enjoy trouble

wetin this one dey talk?...you read wetin the OP typed or the previous thread that prompted her to open this thread?...mtcheeeeewwwww
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Dyt(f): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
It is very possible
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by freecocoa(f): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
xyoung:
You dey craze? Today is sunday o so respect ya self.angry
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
jessybarbie:
The truth is that this is a true life story but your not helping by joking about it
U get brain at all? Ur a joke and ur friend is a tool. Shift>>>>>>>>>
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by AZeD1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
It is possible for two guys to love the same girl but the converse aint true. The second guy might truly love the girl after getting to "know" her but i don't think he'll trust her.
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by freecocoa(f): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
How you so sure the second guy aint downloading her wiv bull to sleep wiv her? Babe, how can u genuinely love sum1 dats two timing? D chances of d same event repeating itself would always up play up in 2nd guy's head. Do you think he'll ever trust her if dey end up together? Again, when mistrust comes in... Love goes out. Sefini!
True they'd always have trust issues cos its only natural that the 2nd guy will be in doubt given the way he started with her.

But is 8 months not enough to have had plenty of punny and let her be? What actually surprises me is that she said he's nice to her and caring like a real boyfriend would be, if he's playing her, why be nice and jealous?
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Sijo01(f): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
Its very possible......situation like this prompt two guys to fight over a girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys,is There Any Thing Wrong For Your Woman To Get Multiple Ear Piercings? / Two Girls Were Fighting, See Me Separating Them ( Adult 18+ ) / When Your Partner Cheats On You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.