Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" (2662 Views)

Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! / See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Should Money From Sowing Of The Seed Go To Pastors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by try69: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
I was invited recently by a friend to one of the big churches for mid week service. Because I'm not really into the loud xtianity tin, I maintained my composure throughout the service but was stunned when the pastor's wife who took charge of the service focused her sermon on tithes, first fruits and giving to your pastor. What baffled me was when she said that giving(sowing) to your parents or siblings who will only tell you thank you is actually "sowing to the flesh" and that it doesn't carry heavenly blessings but that when you sow to your pastor, you get heavenly blessings.
People please correct me if I'm wrong, I believe giving to your parents and the less privileged is Love for Neighbour which is the ultimate commandment and so label that teaching a false one aimed at defrauding the people of God.

1 Like

Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by gprincess1(f): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
lolzzzz....I fink doz are 1 of d churches wif d secret aim of MAKING PROFIT.....Personally i dnt fink givin 2 ur parents is sowin 2 d flesh coz ur parents nid 2 "eat d fruit of deir labour" I also fink its very gud 2 gv 2 d needy(motherless kids nd orphans) dan 2 gv 2 pastors who are so glaring 2 be business motived angrylolzzzz....I fink doz are 1 of d churches wif d secret aim of MAKING PROFIT.....Personally i dnt fink givin 2 ur parents is sowin 2 d flesh coz ur parents nid 2 "eat d fruit of deir labour" I also fink its very gud 2 gv 2 d needy(motherless kids nd orphans) dan 2 gv 2 pastors who are so glaring 2 be business motived
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by try69: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2013
@gprincess1
This church(don't wanna mention names) is one of the richest churches in Nigeria and the church I went to is the one controlled by the second in command pastor..I was really surprised at how it all went. Do we swallow everything our pastors tell us? I have heard in some part of europe where people challange their pastors doctrine and demand for clarification but it is not same here..pathetic
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by gprincess1(f): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm....I hope it aint my church ooooooo
I cnt blame d church or d G.O of da church,coz dere are lots of evil pastors dat hide under d gud name of churches nd reck lots of havoc by destroyin d gud name of d church out of greed!!Nd such is expected coz only God knws d person dat is worshipping him,buh dix daez anybody wif "cash" is annoited as a pastor ASAP....
Nija cannt be compared 2 Europe coz we soo unda developed even thou we av bn tagged as "developing"
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by try69: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
gprincess1: Hmmmmmmmmmm....I hope it aint my church ooooooo
I cnt blame d church or d G.O of da church,coz dere are lots of evil pastors dat hide under d gud name of churches nd reck lots of havoc by destroyin d gud name of d church out of greed!!Nd such is expected coz only God knws d person dat is worshipping him,buh dix daez anybody wif "cash" is annoited as a pastor ASAP....
Nija cannt be compared 2 Europe coz we soo unda developed even thou we av bn tagged as "developing"
I don't think that should be an excuse cos the bible itself is written or has been translated to english that we can read and understand..I believe we are just too religious to believe that pastors can err.
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by Joagbaje(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
gprincess1: lolzzzz....I fink doz are 1 of d churches wif d secret aim of MAKING PROFIT.....Personally i dnt fink givin 2 ur parents is sowin 2 d flesh coz ur parents nid 2 "eat d fruit of deir labour" I also fink its very gud 2 gv 2 d needy(motherless kids nd orphans) dan 2 gv 2 pastors who are so glaring 2 be business motived angrylolzzzz....I fink doz are 1 of d churches wif d secret aim of MAKING PROFIT.....Personally i dnt fink givin 2 ur parents is sowin 2 d flesh coz ur parents nid 2 "eat d fruit of deir labour" I also fink its very gud 2 gv 2 d needy(motherless kids nd orphans) dan 2 gv 2 pastors who are so glaring 2 be business motived

I think I understand his point of view. There is difference between responsibility and sowing of seed . Jesus teaches that we help those who can't pay back. Giving to parents or siblings is family obligation and responsibility . That's not sowing of seed . If your idea of sowing of seed is around family members then you're sowing to the flesh or to your flesh. Bit when your giving goes beyond you to others , that's sowing to the spirit .

Galatians 6:8-10
For he who sows to his own flesh (lower nature, sensuality) will from the flesh reap decay and ruin and destruction, but he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.
And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.
So then, as occasion and opportunity open up to us, let us do good [ morally] to all people [not only being useful or profitable to them, but also doing what is for their spiritual good and advantage]. Be mindful to be a blessing, especially to those of the household of faith [those who belong to God’s family with you, the believers].
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by EvilBrain1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
@OP

Your mistake was leaving your brain on when you went to church. If you just remember to turn it off as you enter, you'll never have this kind of confusion.
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by aletheia(m): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
try69: I was invited recently by a friend to one of the big churches for mid week service. Because I'm not really into the loud xtianity tin, I maintained my composure throughout the service but was stunned when the pastor's wife who took charge of the service focused her sermon on tithes, first fruits and giving to your pastor. What baffled me was when she said that giving(sowing) to your parents or siblings who will only tell you thank you is actually "sowing to the flesh" and that it doesn't carry heavenly blessings but that when you sow to your pastor, you get heavenly blessings.
People please correct me if I'm wrong, I believe giving to your parents and the less privileged is Love for Neighbour which is the ultimate commandment and so label that teaching a false one aimed at defrauding the people of God.
^
That "pastor" is a greedy money-grubbing Pharisee.
And he said to them: "You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! For Moses said, 'Honor your father and your mother,' and, 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.' But you say that if a man says to his father or mother: 'Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is Corban' (that is, a gift devoted to God), then you no longer let him do anything for his father or mother. Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that."
Mark 7:9-13

Study the Bible and especially the words of Jesus to arm yourself against this sort of rubbish preaching.

4 Likes

Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by Goshen360(m): 5:28am On Jan 29, 2013
@ OP,

If this story is actually true. There'll come a time in the body of Christ that members will begin to challenge their pastors. How can a preacher openly tell members that, "giving(sowing) to your parents or siblings who will only tell you thank you is actually "sowing to the flesh" and that it doesn't carry heavenly blessings but that when you sow to your pastor, you get heavenly blessings".

She even said giving to your parents doesn't carry HEAVENLY BLESSINGS. Seriously? This are preachers that makes the weak in faith to backslide and/or turn Atheists. I mean, what nonsense is this? You mean my parents raised me, trained me and only for me to grow up and turn my back at them to start bring "seed" to a pastor ONLY? Mehn, this is ridiculous!
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by try69: 6:07am On Jan 29, 2013
Evil Brain: @OP

Your mistake was leaving your brain on when you went to church. If you just remember to turn it off as you enter, you'll never have this kind of confusion.
C'mon Oga, don't do this to yourself. I will not come to a public forum and pass judgement on a church I will not mention. I was shocked by the sermon especially when she said giving to your siblings who would only tell you thank you does not carry heavenly blessings , I forget that I was in a church and was like "wtf" , the same reason I am here to know if majority would go with such doctrine.
And please don't just swallow anything a preacher says, you can read simple english and understand if you believe that pastors do err but if you don't, then I don't have words for you.

@ghoshen360
I am seriously waiting for that time when Nigerians can stand up to ask their pastors to let them understand fully their doctrines..This will bring me back to a topic that sparked controversy the other time when a well know pastors said one can engaged in self service and no one questioned his belief.

@aletheia
Good point. I wonder why we christians have to let everything we hear down our throats without scrutiny. Even the first fruit thing is crap to me..january is usually a tough period for people and families and you expect someone to come in with all they are gonna get for the month? What a teaching..
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by Joagbaje(m): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2013
try69:
C'mon Oga, don't do this to yourself. I will not come to a public forum and pass judgement on a church I will not mention. I was shocked by the sermon especially when she said giving to your siblings who would only tell you thank you does not carry heavenly blessings .

Giving to members of the family is not sowing . It's family responsibility . If I pay my child's school fees . Is that a seed? But giving to parents is honor and responsibility but it is not a seed .

[b]1 Timothy 5:8

But anyone who won't care for his own relatives when they need help, especially those living in his own family, has no right to say he is a Christian. Such a person is worse than the heathen.

So it's responsibility and not a seed . But paul was talking about seed sowing . In Galatians 6.

We should understand the pastor perspective from the passage

Galatians 6:6-8
Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
Be not deceived; God is not mocked:for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2013
@joagbaje
Dt scripture u quoted, u r using it wrongly. Firstly, sowing of seeds does nt always mean giving of money. In d parable of seeds (Mark 4) Jesus shows dt d word of God is a seed. It is our primary seed in d New Testament. The folks who hv converted seed sowing to Money are operating in fallacy. Other seeds r ur behaviou & actions.
Now concerning ur scripture quoted. It simply means anyone performing any action (behaving, giving money or even working the word) without motivation by d spirit or even for eye service r being wasteful because it is nt approved to God. Even Jesus had to offer his sacrifice through the Eternal spirit for it to be acceptable to God. So stop misleading ppl with ur fallacious interpretation of d scripture

1 Like

Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by try69: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2013
Joagbaje:

Giving to members of the family is not sowing . It's family responsibility . If I pay my child's school fees . Is that a seed? But giving to parents is honor and responsibility but it is not a seed .

1 Timothy 5:8
But anyone who won't care for his own relatives when they need help, especially those living in his own family, has no right to say he is a Christian. Such a person is worse than the heathen.

So it's responsibility and not a seed . But paul was talking about seed sowing . In Galatians 6.

We should understand the pastor perspective from the passage

Galatians 6:6-8
Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
Be not deceived; God is not mocked:for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Maybe you would need to explain what the concept of "SOWING" is all about.. I thought any form of giving can also be termed "sowing"..I am even of the opinion that giving to the less priviledged ones amongst us attracts the "better" harvest. smiley
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by Enigma(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2013
try69:
Maybe you would need to explain what the concept of "SOWING" is all about.. I thought any form of giving can also be termed "sowing"..I am even of the opinion that giving to the less priviledged ones amongst us attracts the "better" harvest. smiley

Na so Jesus talk oh! Na de very thing wey Jesus talk be that. In fact, Jesus said that when you give to and help such people, it is Jesus Him VERY self that you are giving to and helping.

Na "pastors" when want line dem own pockets and enrich themselves while fleecing the flock dey emphasise "give to pastor", "give to pastor", "give to pastor". wink

They will say that the apostle Paul encouraged giving to "pastor"; true in a sense but then of course the most fervent pleas that Paul made for giving ---- were once again, like Jesus, for the poor and underprivileged. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by Joagbaje(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
Bobbysworld28: @joagbaje
Dt scripture u quoted, u r using it wrongly. Firstly, sowing of seeds does nt always mean giving of money. In d parable of seeds (Mark 4) Jesus shows dt d word of God is a seed. It is our primary seed in d New Testament. The folks who hv converted seed sowing to Money are operating in fallacy. Other seeds r ur behaviou & actions.
Now concerning ur scripture quoted. It simply means anyone performing any action (behaving, giving money or even working the word) without motivation by d spirit or even for eye service r being wasteful because it is nt approved to God. Even Jesus had to offer his sacrifice through the Eternal spirit for it to be acceptable to God. So stop misleading ppl with ur fallacious interpretation of d scripture

Avoid reading your personal religious mind into simple scripture pls. Can you read galation 6 again to know the context of paul. He was talking about giving to ministers as seed.not sowing of character as seed.
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. For whatever a man sows, that he also will reap.
8 For he sowing to his flesh will reap corruption from the flesh. But he sowing to the Spirit will reap life everlasting from the Spirit.
9 But we should not lose heart in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not faint.
10 So then as we have time, let us work good toward all, especially toward those of the household of faith.

@joagbaje
Please read esp verse 10.
Let me school u: like I said b4 sowing to d spirit is nt equal to bringing money 2 ur pastor. Whtevr u do for them or with them, do by d spirit as with evn other believers. U sound like a money grabber dts y u twist scripture in such a way.
I'm nt against giving them money if u hv it & willing to but evn dt giving & whtevr else u do in God's house must be done by d spirit else it doesn't count with God
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by gprincess1(f): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
tongue shocked

Habaa!!!No be all of us get "evil brain" wey we fit turn on nd off lyk a switch naw
Na so u dey operate ur brain?
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by Zikkyy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
Joagbaje:

if giving to family is an obligation, what was the basis for the pastor comparing giving to family and giving to pastor? you don't compare obligation to investment do you? unless she was try to convince them to abandon their obligation/responsibility and bring the money to church. That's the message am reading here; it's better to let your parents starve or even better for your child to forget about schooling so the person can donate (interpreted as sow by joagbaje) his scarce resources to a PJ flying, limo riding pastor angry

2 Likes

Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by eddy18(f): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
I believe what the Pastor was trying to communicate was that, you should not give what you ought to give to God to people, e.g tithes, and first fruits. Giving to your parents is part of honoring them, which is biblical.
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by PastorKun(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
try69: @gprincess1
This church(don't wanna mention names) is one of the richest churches in Nigeria and the church I went to is the one controlled by the second in command pastor..I was really surprised at how it all went. Do we swallow everything our pastors tell us? I have heard in some part of europe where people challange their pastors doctrine and demand for clarification but it is not same here..pathetic

I really believe you should mention the name of the church. There is a new awakening happening within the church and false teachers/churches/doctrines should be exposed cause they are destroying souls. Exposing them would warn other brethen to steer clear of those profit motivated churches.

2 Likes

Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by Zikkyy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
eddy18: I believe what the Pastor was trying to communicate was that, you should not give what you ought to give to God to people, e.g tithes, and first fruits. Giving to your parents is part of honoring them, which is biblical.

What exactly are you saying? So you know what the pastor was trying to communicate abi? that if the money kept aside for your tithe or first fruit was all you have left at a point in time, you cannot use it to meet your 'obligation'/'responsibilities' to your parents or child because you already planned on giving it to the pastor (interpreted by you as giving to God)? I have the following verse for you:

Matthew 15:3-7 (NIV):
Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’
5 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’ 6 they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. 7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by try69: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I really believe you should mention the name of the church. There is a new awakening happening within the church and false teachers/churches/doctrines should be exposed cause they are destroying souls. Exposing them would warn other brethen to steer clear of those profit motivated churches.
I did not mention the church cos it will look like I'm taking a swipe at them..I am only bringing it here because I know this is a platform where people who really wanna discern will come to..atleast anyone that gets educated here and goes back to their church and hear such teaching, should be able to filter through.
Tip: This church is worth Millions of dollars already.
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by PastorKun(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
try69:
I did not mention the church cos it will look like I'm taking a swipe at them..I am only bringing it here because I know this is a platform where people who really wanna discern will come to..atleast anyone that gets educated here and goes back to their church and hear such teaching, should be able to filter through.

I still think you should expose the church by naming it. False doctrines should not be tolerated in the church and false teachers ought to be exposed and rebuked sharply so they don't mis lead others.

2 Likes

Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by try69: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I still think you should expose the church by naming it. False doctrines should not be tolerated in the church and false teachers ought to be exposed and rebuked sharply so they don't mis lead others.
Still I insist..the topic is the issue here and I don't think saying the name of the church will help matters cos I trust Nigerians and their religious attitude, they will surely defend their pastors as we have seen in recent times.
The likes of yourself and others have dealt with the topic quite well and I hope whoever reads through the thread will get the message.
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by Goshen360(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
@ Pastor Kun, I "suggest" you leave the name calling out of the matter. The OP has explained his reasons. I guess name calling will further raise controversies or generate further arguments and we should avoid that as much as we can. I believe we can disseminate the truth from here and it will spread with time.

@ Zikky my beloved,

That was a perfect scripture reference.
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by ichuka(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
For he that soweth to his FLESH shall of the Flesh reap Corruption;but he that soweth to the SPIRIT shall of the Spirit reap Life everlasting.....Gal6:8.
The FLESH in the above verse denotes our personal will/desires,while the SPIRIT means according to the dictates of the HOLY SPIRIT.
So Sowing of the Flesh,be it to our parents,siblings or pastors the effect is Corruption.but when been lead by the Holyspirit to sow(to our parents,siblings or pastors)the fruits are Eternal.
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by plappville(f): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by plappville(f): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
Enigma:

Na so Jesus talk oh! Na de very thing wey Jesus talk be that. In fact, Jesus said that when you give to and help such people, it is Jesus Him VERY self that you are giving to and helping.

Na "pastors" when want line dem own pockets and enrich themselves while fleecing the flock dey emphasise "give to pastor", "give to pastor", "give to pastor". wink

They will say that the apostle Paul encouraged giving to "pastor"; true in a sense but then of course the most fervent pleas that Paul made for giving ---- were once again, like Jesus, for the poor and underprivileged. smiley

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by plappville(f): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
try69:

You can keep the name if you are not ok to mention it, that is not a problem. The good thing is that, you have made it known to the public.
Like someone said earlier, Study ur bible, many thieves are out there in the name of God. Have you ever wondered why we have so many churches today?

Jesus built A church, but today we have churches upon churches with different doctrines and practices.
Some na money dem they find. While others are truely for Christ. But how can you know the true ones? This is not easy today, but there are still very few ones.

Watch out their teaching/doctrine and compare it to what you study in the Bible, then you will know. All the best.
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by plappville(f): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
try69: @gprincess1

Europe or Nigeria, there is no difference. If you are so sure, You pick your bible and show it to them.....you will not be the one talking but the Scripture.
Many pastors will mind thier ways when they know they can't manipulate you like others. Its a prove that you know what is written in the scripture.
But this should be done prudently/peacefully. Do not swallow all sort of rubbish!
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by EvilBrain1(m): 2:16am On Jan 30, 2013
@OP

Just shut up and give the pastor all your money. Pastors are always right, and their voice is the voice of God! If the woman of God says that helping your elderly parents is sowing to the flesh, then you should just accept it and stop wasting your blessing on the people who raised you and fed you and sacrificed for you and made you who you are today.

After all if your parents would just give all of their own money to the pastor, then the thousand fold reward that they'll reap would be more than enough to take care of their financial needs.

When I grow old, I wouldn't want my kids to spend any money on me or help me in any way. All the money must go to the pastor.
Re: Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" by try69: 5:43am On Jan 30, 2013

Just shut up and give the pastor all your money. Pastors are always right
From your moniker, I could deduce what your stance on issues would be like.
Did I say I bought the teaching? Did I say I'm a member of the church? Did I mention the name of the church? All 3 quests is a NO.
Now mr Evil brain, kini the issue?
i.chuka:
For he that soweth to his FLESH shall of the Flesh reap Corruption;but he that soweth to the SPIRIT shall of the Spirit reap Life everlasting.....Gal6:8.
The FLESH in the above verse denotes our personal will/desires,while the SPIRIT means according to the dictates of the HOLY SPIRIT.
So Sowing of the Flesh,be it to our parents,siblings or pastors the effect is Corruption.but when been lead by the Holyspirit to sow(to our parents,siblings or pastors)the fruits are Eternal.
I like this.
plappville:

Europe or Nigeria, there is no difference. If you are so sure, You pick your bible and show it to them .....you will not be the one talking but the Scripture.
Many pastors will mind thier ways when they know they can't manipulate you like others. Its a prove that you know what is written in the scripture.
But this should be done prudently/peacefully. Do not swallow all sort of rubbish!
Seriously if I were a member, I would politely seek a redress from the pastor of the teaching. Nice one plappville. Plus Enigma actually got me laughing and rolling on the floor with his analysis which was very very factual. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracles At Christ Embassy Lagos Zone 5 Total Experience At TBS. / Men Can Marry More Than One Wife, No Bible Verse Is Against Polygamy – Pastor / What It Takes To Be A Man Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.