Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner (14278 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / A National Award To T.A Orji Is An Award For Inefficiency / Cliford Orji Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by favour101(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2013
Ochendo is a failure to Abia state and the entire Igbo nation. who is that comparing him to mandela that person is a bigger fool
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Dyoungstar: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2013
Why should this mischievious fellow compare that beast in human clothing to our grear mandela of S.A, When he has DEVIL as his equal?
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by mcquins14: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2013
Whoever wrote this should ask God for forgiveness. Sychophancy at its peak. Rubbish
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by kennethik: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2013
Am from Abia state,there is a proverb in my place that says,a mad man said the reason why He loves himself so much is he does not think of what to say that anytime he opens his mouth something must come out from the mouth.I don't think we a hospital in Abia where the commissioner's mental status would be tested,is possible the commissioner is not well mentally.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2013
See me confusing my dates, for a moment I thought today was 01 April.

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Tmum: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2013
jmoore: T.A. Orji Is Like Nelson Mandela Says Abia State Commissioner

The Abia state commissioner of information said that T.A. Orji is to Abia state what Nelson Mandela is to South Africa.
He said this on radio describing T.A.Orji as a liberator of the people of Abia state. He blamed the current condition of the state on the former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu and his mother who held the state under spell.
The commissioner said what T.A.Orji is doing now is laying a good foundation for future governors of the state.

Listening to this commissioner comparing T.A.Orji to Mandela was like a big insult to the people of South Africa and those who know the life of Nelson Mandela.
What did T.A.Orji achieve in his first term? F9
Laying good foundation? Everytime a governor comes in he/she will start a new foundation..smh

smiley
jmoore: T.A. Orji Is Like Nelson Mandela Says Abia State Commissioner

The Abia state commissioner of information said that T.A. Orji is to Abia state what Nelson Mandela is to South Africa.
He said this on radio describing T.A.Orji as a liberator of the people of Abia state. He blamed the current condition of the state on the former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu and his mother who held the state under spell.
The commissioner said what T.A.Orji is doing now is laying a good foundation for future governors of the state.

Listening to this commissioner comparing T.A.Orji to Mandela was like a big insult to the people of South Africa and those who know the life of Nelson Mandela.
What did T.A.Orji achieve in his first term? F9
Laying good foundation? Everytime a governor comes in he/she will start a new foundation..smh

WHO MADE DIZ COMPARISM IS A PHAT FARM
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Orikinla(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2013
Orji is to Abia what a Monkey is to the Jungle.

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by chiomen: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2013
What's wrong with comparing Mandela and T.A. Mandela liberated the people of South Africa while T.A liberated the people of Abia. There are still other areas they can be compared
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by femeluaka(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2013
EVEN IF T.A ORJI LIVES FOR 1000 YRS ON EARTH AS GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE,HE CAN NEVER BE COMPARED TO NELSON MANDELLA THE GREAT.Pls,end of story!!!
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by andyanders: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
I think the guy wanted to say, that T.Orji of Abia state is like what Amala is to a yoruba man. No offence yoruba people.

T O. Orji is sick, mental and needs rehabilitation. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. EFCC should wait and to pick him up when his term is over. He is a complete onye Ori. Pen robber.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by engrezenwa: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
non abians talking nonsense about my able governor! Tell your father to contest for councillor let's see what he would achieve. The good governance team led by labaran maku endorsed the good works of OCHENDO IBEKU! long live His Excellency,The Executive Governor of Abia State. Chief Sir Dr. T. A. Orji. long live abia state.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by moneyhungry(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
boborosky: T. A. Orji - a man who can not speak for himself, a man who has bought almost 25 percent of Abia state, a man who is as foolish as a donkey, a man who blames his weakness and stupidity on others, a man who has d highest propaganda, a man who is scared of d press, a man not fit 2 b a sec. sch. teacher, a man who indirectly mocks his stupidity, a man who stood up 2 tell abians dat he won d election witout their votes, a man whose mental capacity is exactly dat of a goat. A clown witout make up. T. A. Orji is a fool of d highest order.
this is what we call EXTREME BITTERNESS.
TRUE TALK.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by ubaobi: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
that guy deserves to be shot severally in the head for daring to compare Theif A Orji with a man who sacrificed the productive age of his life because of the love he has 4 his country. Nonsense
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by ozodimgba(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
Abia
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
andyanders: I think the guy wanted to say, that T.Orji of Abia state is like what Amala is to a yoruba man. No offence yoruba people.

T O. Orji is sick, mental and needs rehabilitation. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. EFCC should wait and to pick him up when his term is over. He is a complete onye Ori. Pen robber.

You have it wrong dude, Amala is a delicacy and is quite fetching to the eyes when it is swimming in correct Abula soup and better meat.

Orikinla: Orji is to Abia what a Monkey is to the Jungle.

You also have it wrong sir! A monkey contributes a lot to the eco-system of the jungle and as such cannot be compared to his excellency

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by nwokeoochaking(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
That beast needs mental evaluation
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by favouredngozik: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Commissioner, we know that you are paid to lie. but be careful so that you do not tell lies that will make you an outcast. On what basis are you comparing a Hero like Nelson Mandella with a COMMON THIEF "T.A.ORJI. You should recall that statement immediately and render a witten appology to the entire black race. T.A Orji should even be embrasssed if he has any conscience
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Gozzzy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
pukkagroup: MUST OF YOU RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS HERE DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE ABIA STATE IS...T A HAS LAID A SOLID FOUNDATION FOR ABIA AND NOBODY TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM THE TRUTH....SO FAR T A IS THE BEST...MOST OF YOU TALK OU OF BAD BELLE...
Your insanity has increased to an incurable dimension!!!! Am an Abian, and am at Absuth now, T.A, is just failure personified, and you hav the gut to commend him? I wish I am able to wire you an amadioharious slap, dat will put some reasoning into you!!!! Afo anu rere ere!!!!

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by favouredngozik: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Be carefull so that you do not tell lies that will make you an outcast "OSU" Recall that statement immediately and render an apology to the entire black race
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Gozzzy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
engr.ezenwa:
non abians talking nonsense about my able governor! Tell your father to contest for councillor let's see what he would achieve. The good governance team led by labaran maku endorsed the good works of OCHENDO IBEKU! long live His Excellency,The Executive Governor of Abia State. Chief Sir Dr. T. A. Orji. long live abia state.
You are horribly psychologically deranged, with all due respect!!!!! Anumaanu!!!
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
engr.ezenwa:
Otele! Otu eregbuela nne gi there! All the evil T.A Orji has done in our Abia will befall your father, befall your mother and d entire members of your household and generation. Amadiaohia and Thunder Kamanuoha will block your nyash this nite. You will never see good in your life till d day u will finally die cos u are already at d mercy of death 4 saying this rubbish with ur rotten mouth.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by favouredngozik: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
Is it this Orji or another. how dare you!!!!

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by luckynas(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
Wow! I cant stop laughing though its not funny,it just goes to show how little the state gov and his cohorts think of Abians and Nigerians in general and No he was not voted by magority in the election but that is for another day.The quality of life of the everage Abian is something to cry about or is it the infrastructure *mcheeeeeew** sycophants at work,i say good ridance to bad rubish.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by great666: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
A man that talks to himself in his own office is considered to be a Mandela. I can never have Orji as a mentor
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by engrezenwa: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
God bless you, My brother!
macfarland: Otele! Otu eregbuela nne gi there! All the evil T.A Orji has done in our Abia will befall your father, befall your mother and d entire members of your household and generation. Amadiaohia and Thunder Kamanuoha will block your nyash this nite. You will never see good in your life till d day u will finally die cos u are already at d mercy of death 4 saying this rubbish with ur rotten mouth.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by ReachRich(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
T A Orji is the worst thing that happened to Abia state.His emergence as governor in 2007 has brought Abia 100yrs behind time.Afetr his first 4yrs of non performance, this anuofia came out to tell us that the reason for his non performance was that because he is in bondage.Can u imagine that?
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
engr.ezenwa:
I believe you are one of the below standard Engineers benefiting from this cursed man.The day of doom also awaits you.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by chrisstokx(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
God will punish the mouth that ever compares T.A orji with nelson mandela..I don't blame him sha when he has collected millions of naira...My People Are Suffering I will liberate Abia State word of an Abian and nwa afo Ngwa God Bless Abia State
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by superllyd: 12:06am On Jan 29, 2013
A.c.b. Agbasiere. Has insulted mandela so much. Any away he is one of bad egg in ngwa land. It is nt a surprise to hear such statement from him.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Hardfact: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2013
The commissioner who made that nice statement has just commissioned more contempt for the already contemptible gov.

The statement itself is to Abians what blasphemy against the holy prophet is to Bokoharam!

Well, I think Agbasiere meant "Gov T A Orji is to Abia, what Apartheid is South Africa". But let him still go see his psychiatrist, just in case.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by kelyusuf: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2013
The commissioner is Eze Chikamnayo,not Agbazuere.however,both are a disgrace to Igboland. No man born of a woman would have the heart to praise Gov Orji,with what is happening there.so I want to believe those two guys who wrote in his support are either an account run by orji himself on nairaland,or his children.I mean,this is embarrassing
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by tmd01: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2013
I'm sooooo sure the commissioner was yelled at by T.A himself for that irony he mistook for simile...SORRY MANDELA,TWAS JUST A SLIP OF THE TONGUE sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag / BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport / Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Lagos Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.