Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner (14264 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / A National Award To T.A Orji Is An Award For Inefficiency / Cliford Orji Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by sammmiey1: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
Baby mama:

Happy birthday and God's blessings.
Thank u
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Paentera(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mr Commissioner, are you a learner? First of all...
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by obi4eze(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
Maybe the man dey find extra money. grin Sometimes I even wonder if Abia state has a governor.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by AZeD1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
People like that commissioner should be fed alive to starving dogs. That's the only just punishment.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by amacastel: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
D guy want 2 say directly opposite dts wot I presume yes cos mandela is a heroic leader while Ojir is a criminal leader so the opposite of nelson is T A ojir cos he is d worst Gov in the history of Nigeria
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by chudyboy05(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ewu hausa! Orji resemble Hausa he-goat !!!
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by ADEMOSU(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sycophant is a mild word for this commissioner .This present Orji can't be on a better pesdetrian than the former not mentioning Madiba. The commissioner must have taken henessy with Gari.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by MyX1: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
J12: Who put this rubbish on the frontpage?
Good Question. I need answers immidiatly.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by verde: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
my last Salary as a Civil servant with the Teacching Hospital Aba was September, 2012.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by menaxe: 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2013

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by TableLeg(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
Nonsenee
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by giftbz(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
Well, you guys didn't understand the Commissioner as he was actually speaking in irony; what he meant was that T.A Oji is the direct opposite of Mandela in every aspect of life.

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by onila(f): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by TRUTHTELA: 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
Orji, his name sakes are Clifford Orji & orji kalu, his personality, stupidity, criminality & the 8 years spent on stealing and wasting people's time, can only be compared and its at per with Obasanjo's.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Chongaiman: 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
obi4eze: . . .Sometimes I even wonder if Abia state has a governor.

Osisikankwu the don and doyen of kidnappers, was the de facto governor until he met his waterloo in December 2010. While he held sway, even Theodore 'Mandela' Orji had to mellow. Na now him know say him get power.

BTW both Mandela and Orji went from prison to power. (Same with OBJ grin).
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by jimjones: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
yea well, the commissioner evidently doesn't see mandela as anything more than a liberator. kini big deal?....and in the same sense of the word, he considers t. a. orji a liberator of abians(for whatever reason(s), i could give a flying fark!)

so yea, fark south africans, fark t. a orji, and fark south africans again. any insult to south africa and south africans is good enough for me, sef. angry

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by bashydemy(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
That Commissioner most be high on cocoyam leave, How on earth will someone conpare Orji no Mandela?its a great insult. You can't even compare him to Fashola.. is the commissioner a learner?
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Gozzzy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
The useless commissioner, is obviously high on over night pit latrine fume, mixed with ganja smoke, given to him by T.A Orji!!!!! Eediotic bunkum!!!!
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 28, 2013
[b]Reading the Commissioner's statement especially this "He blamed the current condition of the state on the former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu and his mother who held the state under spell.
The commissioner said what T.A.Orji is doing now is laying a good foundation for future governors of the state" Makes me laugh uncontrollable can you imagine the insolence.With this statement he is telling those who care to listen that the state is under spell and that's why his Boss cannot perform.Infact his Boss the Governor ought to fire him for being so myopic and blaming the Governor's inability to think and perform on mere spell cast by just two people according to his inept ascertion.Again if he says that what the Governor is doing now is laying a good foundation for future Governors of the state then we know the state is doomed.Infact the state really needs spiritual cleansing because the Commissioner's statement in respect of the Governor laying foundation should not be waved off instead it should be properly looked into.What this means is that the state should not expect to have a reasonable and performing Governor in the nearest future.I admonish the good people of the state to keep a watch on this Commissioner and all those who are serving under this Governor's administration closely incase because they are bye products of this cursed man and if they are allowed to continue in the future as Leaders of the state then you know the state is heading for the rocks and the curse or should i call it spell is still at work

[/b]
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by LACA: 12:15am On Jan 28, 2013
HOW MANY OF YOU RAINING INSULTS AND CURSES ON THE GOVERNOR ARE TRULY ABIAN?HOW MANY HAS DONE ANY POSITIVE THING TO ASSIST THE GOVERNMENT IN PLACE SINCE YOU ALL CLAIM HE ISNT DOING WELL?WHERE WERE YOU ALL WHEN SCAVENGING AND KIDNAPPING WAS THE ORDER OF THE DAY?I GUESS YOU ALL FLED FROM THE STATE...I JUST WANT US TO KNOW THAT THOUGH HE IS NOT THE MANDELA OF TODAY HE IS FAR MORE GREATER THAN THE MANDELA OF TODAY IF GIVEN THE RIGHT SUPPORT AND PRAYERS....I AM A CORE ABIAN AND WILL REMAIN A TRUE ONE WHOEVER WISHES TO INSULT ME DIRECTLY FOR MY COMMENTS CAN CALL 08126814461 AND I WILL STILL SPEAK THE WAY I HAVE SPOKEN..LONG LIVE ABIA....
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by manny4life(m): 12:21am On Jan 28, 2013
LACA: HOW MANY OF YOU RAINING INSULTS AND CURSES ON THE GOVERNOR ARE TRULY ABIAN?HOW MANY HAS DONE ANY POSITIVE THING TO ASSIST THE GOVERNMENT IN PLACE SINCE YOU ALL CLAIM HE ISNT DOING WELL?WHERE WERE YOU ALL WHEN SCAVENGING AND KIDNAPPING WAS THE ORDER OF THE DAY?I GUESS YOU ALL FLED FROM THE STATE...I JUST WANT US TO KNOW THAT THOUGH HE IS NOT THE MANDELA OF TODAY HE IS FAR MORE GREATER THAN THE MANDELA OF TODAY IF GIVEN THE RIGHT SUPPORT AND PRAYERS....I AM A CORE ABIAN AND WILL REMAIN A TRUE ONE WHOEVER WISHES TO INSULT ME DIRECTLY FOR MY COMMENTS CAN CALL 08126814461 AND I WILL STILL SPEAK THE WAY I HAVE SPOKEN..LONG LIVE ABIA....

Nwoke iberibe, mechie onu gi a before Amadioha strikes your ugly face for you.. Ewu gambia, anuofia angry angry angry angry

How DARE YOU SAY, he's greater than Mandela if given the right support? What other support does he need when he has billions in his treasury? At his disposal? Bia, don't piss me off o, if you have no idea of what Mandela went through, go through you history books..

7 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 28, 2013
Ogbuefienubiaka: T.A Orji can only be compared with Ibori
Are you okay?what is the basis for comparison?Am not a fan of James Ibori infact i wrote endless articles on various National dailies during his 8 years as Governor criticising his inability to properly utilise the huge funds that came into the state that is not to say he did'nt do well in some quarters.Infact from 1999-2007 i dont see any Governor in the country that did better than him in terms of road construction though four years after then most of the roads have loosed their touch,building of an ultra modern University Teaching Hospital with modern equipment in which still few state Governors can build.Unlike T.A Orji who cannot be credited with anything other than looting and faking publicity of uncompleted projects that even a councillor can donate to his ward.That James Ibori looted does not make him the worst Governor during his two term as Governor.Infact he was better than 80% of the Governors of his time.

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by soochukwu(m): 12:30am On Jan 28, 2013
undecidedIDIOTIC :-XIDIOTIC.Unschooled commisioner and his quest to keep a job.as for TA orji it is not his fault the Abians i know are like blind people being led by another blind.though am an Abian.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 28, 2013
LACA: HOW MANY OF YOU RAINING INSULTS AND CURSES ON THE GOVERNOR ARE TRULY ABIAN?HOW MANY HAS DONE ANY POSITIVE THING TO ASSIST THE GOVERNMENT IN PLACE SINCE YOU ALL CLAIM HE ISNT DOING WELL?WHERE WERE YOU ALL WHEN SCAVENGING AND KIDNAPPING WAS THE ORDER OF THE DAY?I GUESS YOU ALL FLED FROM THE STATE...I JUST WANT US TO KNOW THAT THOUGH HE IS NOT THE MANDELA OF TODAY HE IS FAR MORE GREATER THAN THE MANDELA OF TODAY IF GIVEN THE RIGHT SUPPORT AND PRAYERS....I AM A CORE ABIAN AND WILL REMAIN A TRUE ONE WHOEVER WISHES TO INSULT ME DIRECTLY FOR MY COMMENTS CAN CALL 08126814461 AND I WILL STILL SPEAK THE WAY I HAVE SPOKEN..LONG LIVE ABIA....
May Amadioha chop off your head and feed them to the vultures of the Land.Stupid sycophant
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by confusion247(m): 1:31am On Jan 28, 2013
jmoore: [s]T.A. Orji Is Like Nelson Mandela Says Abia State Commissioner

The Abia state commissioner of information said that T.A. Orji is to Abia state what Nelson Mandela is to South Africa.
He said this on radio describing T.A.Orji as a liberator of the people of Abia state. He blamed the current condition of the state on the former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu and his mother who held the state under spell.
The commissioner said what T.A.Orji is doing now is laying a good foundation for future governors of the state.

Listening to this commissioner comparing T.A.Orji to Mandela was like a big insult to the people of South Africa and those who know the life of Nelson Mandela.
What did T.A.Orji achieve in his first term? F9
Laying good foundation? Everytime a governor comes in he/she will start a new foundation..smh

[/s]
Literature garbage from sycophant and enemy of the people. Who ever puts this on the front page made a very big mistake. How i wish sharia law will be used on this commissioner, OP and the moderator who made it possible for this garbage to appear on the front page. Where are boko haram boys?, just contact me now. I have a job for you guys.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by confusion247(m): 1:37am On Jan 28, 2013
Ogbuefienubiaka: T.A Orji can only be compared with Ibori

[quote author=chingyjant]
Are you okay?what is the basis for comparison?Am not a fan of James Ibori infact i wrote endless articles on various National dailies during his 8 years as Governor criticising his inability to properly utilise the huge funds that came into the state that is not to say he did'nt do well in some quarters.Infact from 1999-2007 i dont see any Governor in the country that did better than him in terms of road construction though four years after then most of the roads have loosed their touch,building of an ultra modern University Teaching Hospital with modern equipment in which still few state Governors can build.Unlike T.A Orji who cannot be credited with anything other than looting and faking publicity of uncompleted projects that even a councillor can donate to his ward.That James Ibori looted does not make him the worst Governor during his two term as Governor.Infact he was better than 80% of the Governors of his time.
Ibori is an angel and a saint when compared to T A ORJI.

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 28, 2013
...just when i was abt closing dis thread. I never imagined anytin stu.pid(er). On request... U ar on drugs, bt, u ar madd. 1st, thr is no connection btwn ur being 'core' Abian and the post.
2nd, I dnt av 2 be a true Abian to knw u ar crazy, jst like d commisioner.
3rd, perhaps, u think ur reply will stop d insults, cos u can no longer bear d insults rained on ur uncle, thunder fire two of una!

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by LeJeun3: 2:36am On Jan 28, 2013
For once I am totally dismayed at how low Nairaland Mods stooped to pick this trash to place on the Frontpage. Those this mean they have no respect for either Mandela or South Africa? Spits on thread and leaves thread . . . .
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by onitshaigbo(m): 4:05am On Jan 28, 2013
No, this is NOT an insult to Mandela or South Africa, who thinks Mandela and South Africans know or care about who Orji is? This is only an insult to the intelligence of the Abia and Nigerian people, who they thought could believe in this completely bovine excrement comparison.

Notice how some governors are all talk, but you don't hear the "doer" governors like Fashola engage in such shameless self-promotion. Do they think we Nigerians are idiots?
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 28, 2013
The height of insult cry

The grandfather of all insults
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Emfash(m): 4:45am On Jan 28, 2013
angryBlasphemy of the highest order!!!This guy must be high on cheap Cameroon pepper!
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by mejai(m): 4:45am On Jan 28, 2013
D guv'nor looks like victor osuagwu! grin Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Declares Omo-Agege's Suspension Illegal / BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport / Kingsley Moghalu Dances To Ogene Music (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.