Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! (20064 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Expresses Her Phobia For Flying (photo) / Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 7:35am On May 01, 2006
Alright guys & dolls, I've recently "discovered" Caroline Chikezie. She is a Nigerian actress working in Britain. I've become a huge fan of hers after watching Footballer's Wives on BBC America.

If you're based in the UK, what do you think about her? Does she have "street cred" (meaning: is her work any good)? Does she have the following of Chinwe Ejiofor (who I also adore)?

I really think she's a talented & versatile actress. I wish her and Chinwe would go back and film in Naija or just Africa more. But that's another thread.

For now, I just want to know, isn't she the hottest thing? As 2Face Idibia said "So Black, so Beautiful". When I think of black beauty, she comes to mind not Beyonce or Christina Milian. No offense to those pretty gals but C.C. would get my vote everytime. Respond w/ your thoughts on Caroline Chikezie's infinite hotness & talent. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by hotangel2(f): 7:40am On May 01, 2006
Okay so that last picture turns me off. I mean muscles r good, but not like that!.

You do know, that U don't have to be "nigerian/Full blood African" to be "so black, so beautiful" right? Beyonce is black, and boy she's beautiful. I understand that you love your newly discovered Caroline chikezie, but hunnie, Habba with beyonce?

Okay, i don't know much about her, i havent seen the footballers wife, because i think that show makes no sense. I mean, uhn?

I will look more into her tho, She seems like she could be good, esp. when u chinani had to dedicate a topic to her.

I hope that guy is her husband. She has nice boobs, (wat!! dey r in my face -- no homo)
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by hotangel2(f): 7:47am On May 01, 2006
SHe was in "aeon flux?" Hmmph, i see.

I know sophie okonedo was in aeon flux, but i didn't know Caroline was in it. This research is coming up alright. cheesy
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 7:47am On May 01, 2006
AHAHAAHA! Well I've yet to start a topic in this section & C.C. is my new fav thing so why not. Yes, I know that "so black, so beautiful" is not just about Nigerians. smiley I only meant that the words "suit" her a bit better than other actresses/celebrities in my opinion. Honestly, the bit about Beyonce is mainly to draw ppl to this thread. Hehe! Shhh! Don't tell. wink I know Beyonce will remain on top w/ fan, fortune etc. but Caroline Chikezie is doing her thing, doing it well, and she deserves a congrats. Since I don't know her personally and can't congratulate her personally, I made up this thread.

As for muscles? My dear that's her collar bone. It's showing b/c she is laughing while her hands are on her hips. Go to a mirror and try it, your collar bone will stand out too. But, I'm biased. I like muscles. I like the way she looks. In fact, I have muscles. . .hmm, correlation?

p.s. Not much is online about her. So if you find anything, let me know.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 7:48am On May 01, 2006
Hot-Angel, where'd you get those pics? I've been looking for decent pics forever!
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by hotangel2(f): 7:51am On May 01, 2006
Girl, a whole lot online about her! I'm wowing myself out. She even has a celebrity oops (boobs poping out of dress). Too much load?

Anyways about her muscles, i see. And nice topic, it sure will make u have more viewers. lol I'm going to "shush" now. lol

Ohh those pictures *whispers*, i have my ways girl, Okay it's google. cheesy\

She also had a good movie hit -- "babymother".

Hmm i watched aeon flux, but i can't remember her face, akward!

Here's her in aeon flux.

Okay chinani, u r making me obssessed with her!! She's nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by bluenubian(f): 8:15am On May 01, 2006
looks good, BEYONCE good?, naah, more like NIA LONG
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by Grizzly(m): 8:23am On May 01, 2006
hot-angel:

Girl,  a whole lot online about her! I'm wowing myself out. She even has a celebrity oops (boobs poping out of dress). Too much load?

Anyways about her muscles, i see. And nice topic, it sure will make u have more viewers. lol I'm going to "shush" now. lol

Ohh those pictures *whispers*,  i have my ways girl,  Okay it's google.  cheesy\

She also had a good movie hit -- "babymother".

Hmm i watched aeon flux, but i can't remember her face,  akward!

Here's her in aeon flux.

Okay chinani, you're making me obssessed with her!! She's nigerian.

Is that a gun in her hands? cool
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 9:04am On May 01, 2006
Nah, forget Nia. As for Beyonce, my girl Caroline can go against her anyday. Name a time and a *catwalk* smiley

@Grizzly
Don't be scared sugar. I'm sure it's full of water.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by mochafella(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2006
bluenubian:

naah, more like NIA LONG

Yep she looks does look like Nia. But it's probably the hair.
More on her acting here http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0157410/
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by bluenubian(f): 9:16am On May 01, 2006
yeah could be da hair
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by mochafella(m): 9:18am On May 01, 2006
chinani:

As for Beyonce, my girl Caroline can go against her anyday. Name a time and a *catwalk* smiley

Seems like someone just wants peeps arguing. smiley

I'll rather see her work first b4 saying anything, but at this point B is ahead.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by Grizzly(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2006
Beyonce shud go sing for destiny child. i dont like that girl. cool
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by bluenubian(f): 9:33am On May 01, 2006
Grizzly:

Beyonce should go sing for destiny child. i don't like that girl. cool

grizzly,could u pls elaborate, i dont get ur statement
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by Grizzly(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2006
Yeah right. cool I meant beyonce could go sing for DC for all i care. dont like it wen i see pips making reference to Bee all the time. Like she's summin she's not.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by bluenubian(f): 9:58am On May 01, 2006
@grizzly
are u really going to convince your self that beyonce is NOT?. men men men. they use her as comparison, cause she has the total package, she sings, dance, writes, acts and she looks good.
so who do u want them to compare people to?, mother teresa.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by Hero(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2006
Damn, what is she, like a D cup? shocked She's very pretty, too.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:19pm On May 01, 2006
she's lovely! kiss kiss kiss really lovely!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by Seun(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2006
I think she uses breast implants, but there's nothing bad about that. That's the nature of her business.

And she looks beautiful with makeup, but like every other actress there's probably not much of her to admire beyond the superficial. That's also ok; it would be wrong for a skilled entrepreneur to be wasting all her time cramming and delivering superficial lines or working so hard to attain the perfect look.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:55pm On May 01, 2006
yeah right!
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by sade511(f): 8:06pm On May 01, 2006
I've never seen fotballers wives what channel is it on?
I thought they only show in in the UK.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by LoverBwoy(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2006
that footballer's wives is the american version i guess

she is the girl in As If, on T4 sundays usually on during the summer

wow i never knew she was nigerian, shes good looking though grin
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by goodguy(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2006
Must they always expose their bodies?

Anyway, I love the pic where she was holding a gun. She looks very pretty there.

She's got nice muscles too (ohh,  she's Ibo cheesy). Nna mehn, nor be small thing o! grin
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by Rhodalyn(f): 8:26pm On May 01, 2006
thats what they choose to do!
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by sade511(f): 8:28pm On May 01, 2006
Sex sells nowa days.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by Consultant(f): 8:34pm On May 01, 2006
Does she have the following of Chinwe Ejiofor (who I also adore)?

Do you mean Chiwetel Ejiofor? He's just acted along side Denzel Washington in "Inside Man".
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by OldGlory1(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2006
Who is she? My first time of hearing her name! What movies has she done? She looks OK, nothing to jump out of my clothes for. I don't think she has anything on Jay's woman. Beyonce/Destiny's Child have sold over 20millions records that has to account for something more than beauty(Talent).

@Nwoke

You say she has implants, but it is OK. You say she uses make-up and is artificial, but that is also OK. Are you criticizing her,or is she good looking? Or you are just not sure of what you think of her.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 8:54pm On May 01, 2006
Aiight folks, I meant the comparison to be totally superficial or vainity or beauty based.

@Grizzly
I concur. Ppl act like B is something she isn't. I don't believe in the ideal woman and her people are giving B the crown.

@Bluenubian
B maybe be somebody but she's not the totally package. She doesn't write that many of her songs alone & her acting is crap painful to watch embarassed esp. when she plays to stereotypes. But I expected & welcome the B lovers.

@Nwoke
Look at her more natural pics. Isn't she pretty? Also I think those are her boobs w/ a push up bra.

@OldGlory
You wouldn't come out of your clothes? undecided Somehow I doubt that.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by Idekeson(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2006
Those implants! WOW
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by OldGlory1(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2006
@Chinani

I am sorry but you have your gist all wrong, i think Beyonce writes most of her songs/Destiny child's songs. She is a terrific song writer and if i am not mistaken she wrote most of all the Hit songs for Destiny Child. IE Survivor ETC. She is known for her song writing in the industry. But i think it beauty based, i will take B in a gown over Caroline. The movie with Mike Myers was also a big hit. But she is no Angela Basset on the big screen, but her vocals are off the meter.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 9:00pm On May 01, 2006
Argh! Maybe they are implants. . undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 9:02pm On May 01, 2006
@OldGlory
The official statement is that B writes "most" of the songs for herself & DC but those who know better. . .know better. 'Nuff said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Learn To Love Yourself, That Is What You Will Receive – Genevieve Nnaji / Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition / Toolz Covers Media Guide Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.