Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! (20058 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Expresses Her Phobia For Flying (photo) / Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by OldGlory1(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2006
@Chinani

For Beyonce, i think she is an OK Crossover Actress, she can make a sub par movie make it big on the big screen, she has the "IT FACTOR". As for Caroline i have not seen any of her movies. Which movie was she in? I do not know much about her.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by thekrafter(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2006
Fake titty alert!! angry

At least B's are real.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 2:06am On May 02, 2006
@OldGlory
Praytell, which subpar movie has Beyonce carried to Blockbuster success?
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by LoverBwoy(m): 3:42am On May 02, 2006
STOP HATING , I THOUGHT U WERE A PART-TIME FEMINIST grin

HAS SHE OVER ACHIEVED TO U OR SOMETHING
NA WA SEE HOW UR JUST BLAZIN DA GAL'S NAME

BEYONCE IS BEAUTIFUL N TALENTED!! lets leave it as that,

lets talk about caroline chikezie!!!
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by larger20(m): 5:55am On May 02, 2006
goodguy:

Must they always expose their bodies? Huh

Anyway, I love the pic where she was holding a gun. She looks very pretty there.

She's got nice muscles too (ohh, she's Ibo Cheesy). Nna mehn, nor be small thing o!

Welcome to the new world. Sex sells, my bro. that is the whole point, There are many beyonce on the street but why is it that only the actual beyonce sells? You have to answer that question. Its all about being lucky to be spotted.

People dont say stuff like that in this new world,
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by spikedcylinder: 11:18am On May 02, 2006
This Caroline person is fyne but i dont think she's as pretty as Beyonce o!
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by bluenubian(f): 11:25am On May 02, 2006
oooh spiked
u better stop comparing her to beyonce, or some people go vex with u o, chei dis people no wan hear beyonce name again o! lol
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by freddie1(m): 12:59pm On May 02, 2006
She is a real Nigerian beauty!
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by afrobeat: 6:03pm On May 02, 2006
freddie!:

She is a real Nigerian beauty!
yeah she is HOT

<Off topic> You know who else I think is Hot? Genevieve Nnaji. She is on fire!!
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by bolex(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2006
well

she is alrite

But she don;t need the whole boobs flashing

she would be better being herself and not anyone else

well , keep it up

you gonna get there

grin

I love Nigerians tryna make it to the top
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by Bree(f): 7:49pm On May 02, 2006
does she ever wear anything that doesnt show her cleavage?
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by hibans(f): 7:58pm On May 02, 2006
coolThose boobs has got something goin' on. It could make a brother collapse just thinking of walking up to her. kiss
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by bolex(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2006
hibans:

coolThose boobs has got something goin' on. It could make a brother collapse just thinking of walking up to her. kiss

nigga pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeee

***hiss***

I only support her cos she is from Naija

All those her dressings

She no need am

Make she re-think

**hisses once more**
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by LoverBwoy(m): 9:38pm On May 02, 2006
do u guys wanna watch movies of gurls wearing the the full scarf they wear in iraq?

she's an actress for pete sake!!! whats all this about she's flashin her body? do u want her to swim with baggy jeans??

shes an actress not some nun abeg!
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 10:02pm On May 02, 2006
@Bolex
I feel you. She "should" chill w/ the costumes & boobage but those pics are from the show Footballer's Wives and I think cleavage is part of the contract. wink I'm hoping my dame doesn't always dress this way.

@LoverBwoy
Hating? On Beyonce? No sir, I'm not. If you have an issue w/ one of my comments then state it plainly but since I am not taking anything away from her (beauty or talent) I can only dismiss this charge. And, for the record, I'm a full-time Fem-bot. wink
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by OldGlory1(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2006
@Chinani

I agree with Loverbwoy.You are hating on Beyonce, by comparing her to this lady. Talent, Beauty, Breast and all. You dogged Beyonce's acting, and her song writing, I think your post has a lot of subtle hating of Beyonce.Can you please tell me what movie she (Caroline) has done? Is she UK based, and that is why we here do not know her? Why should we want to know her? Please educate us on this Caroline Lady. I know Beyonce already, tell me about Caroline Chikezie.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by sade511(f): 10:38pm On May 02, 2006
Ya'll need to leave Chinani alone damn everything she says somebody always has to contradict. Cant ya just be prod that we have another Nigerian thats slowly becoming a star?
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by OldGlory1(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2006
Sade

She might just be the one contradicting herself. If you notice, she is always apologizing at the end of her post. Chinani, You can Go back and read your post, you will notice you always start with a strong opinion, but always end the debate at a weak point. My Opinion!
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by bolex(m): 10:59pm On May 02, 2006
Let's say beyonce is better a singing and a booty shaker (foolish gal )

than an actress

I prefer ma home gal

what's her name again ?

Sorry , I forgot

Caroline ***mrs show boobs****
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 11:07pm On May 02, 2006
@OldGlory
The reason I sound "apologetic" is b/c I don't want my "strong" passionate arguments/opinions to sound like dogma. I have my opinion and respect the opinions of others. Only the most ignorant people refuse to recognize the legitimacy of their opponents (counter argument). So if I apology, forgive me. wink Irony intended.

Furthermore, have you read all my posts on this thread? Or even the entire thread? B/c if you had then you would know that I established from page 1 that I put Beyonce's name in it (the title) to draw people to the thread and that I never compared them in my own mind. The point of the thread is Caroline Chikezie not Ms. Knowles though I see her faithful fans can not distract themselves long enough to think about anyone else but Jesus.

And why, praytell, is a comparison between C.C & B construed as "hating" on B?
Please state your views on Miss Chikezie plainly. Yes, I have my opinions about B. If you see that as hating then that's your opinion. Go to town w/ it. Beyonce can sing, her writing is "o.k." (she is certain to improve), and her acting is terrible! Atrocious. A crime against the craft of acting, the stage, dramaturgy, and method acting. Shall I go on?

Just b/c a movie makes money doesn't meant that it's worth the bumps on a donkey's ass sha! I asked you before what movie B saved? What is your answer sir? Keep scratching your head. . .

I'm sure my rant has done Madam Chikezie no favors at all! embarassed No matter. She shall survive. She acts in British films & t.v. so I have only viewed her in Footballer's Wives. For more info: http://imdb.com/name/nm0157410/ More than anything, I'd like to see her in more movies etc.

As others have noted, I also started this thread b/c she is Nigerian and I wanted to celebrate that. We have a shared history and heritage w/ this young lady. Isn't a toast in order?

@Sade
Thanks. I'm glad you see the purpose of this thread! smiley
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by sade511(f): 11:08pm On May 02, 2006
More than welcome.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by sade511(f): 11:08pm On May 02, 2006
wink kiss kiss
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by mochafella(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2006
I knew this was bound to cause a fight undecided
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 11:12pm On May 02, 2006
mochafella:

I knew this was bound to cause a fight undecided
embarassed I'm trying to behave myself. Where is Tx_longhorn?
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by mochafella(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2006
chinani:

Where is Tx_longhorn?

um, haven't seen him in a minute. He might be banned or deploying. I suspect "2cantango" will know where he is.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by OldGlory1(m): 11:29pm On May 02, 2006
@Chinani

You are quick to type, but slow to think. I stand by my statement and i think you need to proof read and think a little bit more, before you post. My Word!
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 11:59pm On May 02, 2006
@OldGlory
I'm trying to have a civil discussion here. You can state your opinion w/o insults. Or haven't you heard? So spare me your nonsense, ok? If I have missed something then enlighten me. You have come to be my professor, abi? Well do not say "X" say why "X is the correct answer" Dr. Or do you think I am the fool to believe that I've made a mistake by your word alone? I did proofread so if I missed something feel free to correct my mistakes. And I suppose you've never made a mistake? On Nairaland no less?

I'm "slow to think"? angry Really? Please, since you are "fast to think" educate oh yee faithful on my "slowness". End the suspense. I, for one, am dying to know how you came by this conclusion. Or is this another empty vessel w/ no water?

*Hissing* Nuttin dey happen. Am no dey vex me. Let me leave your rubbish alone before I insult your kindred.

@Mochafella
Maybe he's deployed. . .to Australia. wink wink wink
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by mochafella(m): 12:04am On May 03, 2006
chinani:

Maybe he's deployed. . .to Australia. wink wink wink

yep, entirely possible grin grin
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by LoverBwoy(m): 1:35am On May 03, 2006
Give credit to da girl oh, Beyonce na good talented girl finish o,  she's been there done that at her age! abeg let her rest, if oyinbo can't stop her abeg make u dudus no break am  grin

and like i said i really like that gurl CAROLINE CHIKEZIE. , i never knew she was nigerian and has done so much, use to watch her on T4 sunday , As If

hmm why are some people concluding her breast are fake? cool
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by bolex(m): 2:53am On May 03, 2006
Caroline wateva

Her mama suppose whack am for yansh

***hiss***

what a disgrace

She best walk around naked

***hisses louder***

Beyonce is black - american , less home training

So she can shake wateva for all the whole world cares

Shake for familiarity

Goddamn

& as for Caro ,,,, She be housegirl ?

grin cool

Someone here who has met her life

The gal here says she is very rude

Abeg , delete this thread

Make we talk about better people

No offence @ 1st poster of thread

But I hate fronters
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by okwabayi(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
It's 2018, where is she? I don't know her. If she didn't feature in an episode of Game Of Thrones then she is irrelevant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade's Wife, Osas Is Pregnant (photo) / Gbenro Ajibade And His Daughter, Azariah Twinning In Matching Denim Outfits / Dunsin Oyekan Tackles Christians Who Listen To Asake And Other Secular Singers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.