Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,731 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! (20139 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Expresses Her Phobia For Flying (photo) / Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by sade511(f): 9:02pm On May 01, 2006
I fel you chinani  wink.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by OldGlory1(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2006
Official Statement? Look on the DC's CD's. She is given credit for most of the song writing. I am not sure who the unofficial writer is, but i guess you are in H-town, and you know something i do not know.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by mochafella(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2006
chinani:

Argh! Maybe they are implants. . undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

yep, those things look like they've been enhanced.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by OldGlory1(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2006
@Mochafella

U are in LA, you should be able to tell us Definitively if that is a Job or not. What does Enhanced mean? grin
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 9:12pm On May 01, 2006
Old Glory:

Official Statement? Look on the DC's CD's. She is given credit for most of the song writing.
Yes, CD = official statement. Have you read the credits lately? For which CD? Most of those songs have multiple authors. I'm not hating, b/c there's no shame in co-writing a song!!! None at all!

Old Glory:
I am not sure who the unofficial writer is, but i guess you are in H-town, and you know something i do not know.
Solange. Again, I'm not saying the woman doesn't write but it's not how it's portayed. Hell, Sofia Coppola didn't write Lost in Translation, so who's counting in Hollywood anyway.

@Sade
Thanks. I knew I couldn't be alone. wink
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by hotangel2(f): 9:24pm On May 01, 2006
Those boobs are implants. But they r really well done.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by hotangel2(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2006
She looks like kate henshaw, in that collage. The third picture on the collage. Am i seeing double?
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 9:28pm On May 01, 2006
I agree Hot-angel. I have an eye for fakies but her boobs sure fooled me. Maybe it's a bit more obvious in person?
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by bluenubian(f): 9:29pm On May 01, 2006
@chinani
i never said B writes ALL her song, i said she writes, and does many more, well, no one is answering my question if not beyonce, who?, halle?, abi u want make them compare people to britney spears
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by hotangel2(f): 9:29pm On May 01, 2006
@ chinani, yeah, those were really well done. I mean u can tell but not TELL. Hey, who cares, the guys love those babies on her chest!
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 9:37pm On May 01, 2006
@Bluenubian
Sorry, I thought your question was rhetorical. Anyhow, I never compare anyone as a "package" b/c I don't think that works in real life. You end up compromising on one standard or another. But hmm, I think you want an answer, let me think, *puts on my thinking cap* Natalie Portman. Natie P has smarts, looks, class, maturity, & craftsmanship. wink Scarlet Johansen also has the talent, style & sex appeal. Gosh, there are more ladies, but I'm on brain freeze. Well those two are my style Queens. I'll be back w/ the rest of the court. wink
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by mochafella(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2006
Old Glory:

@Mochafella

U are in LA, you should be able to tell us Definitively if that is a Job or not. What does Enhanced mean? grin

Well, you can only tell definitively by commiting touchery, the good jobs are not always detectable visually. But I'm almost certain, those chi chi's have some silicone/saline solution in them. That curvy outline is almost too perfect on the inside.

Enhancement/Augmentation is the chic way of describing fake titties. It sounds crass otherwise. grin grin.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by bluenubian(f): 9:40pm On May 01, 2006
@chinani
lets be real, in the real world, people tend associate people with people of their own race, to make it clear: was asking for someone black pls?
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by hotangel2(f): 9:41pm On May 01, 2006
mochafella:

Enhancement/Augmentation is the chic way of describing fake titties. It sounds crass otherwise. grin grin.
Yup, that's right. I got my babies done too. wink Okay no, it's all natural!
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 9:42pm On May 01, 2006
@Mochafella
LOL. "Committing touchery"?? grin grin grin You are too much.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by mochafella(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2006
chinani:

@Mochafella
LOL. "Committing touchery"?? grin grin grin You are too much.

yes ooo, a little bit of Dr. Feel-up-on-you will provide the final answer as to whether she bought her chest or not grin. At least they are not like Pamela Anderson's. Those are a little extreme.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 9:53pm On May 01, 2006
bluenubian:

@chinani
lets be real, in the real world, people tend associate people with people of their own race, to make it clear: was asking for someone black please?
Well let me do you justice. My ladies used to be Angela Bassett & Tyra Banks back when. From DC: Kelly Rowland. But my gals are:
Agbani for her uncontestable beauty
Lila Kebede for the sophistication, accomplishments and affilation w/ charity (now w/ the UN) &
Oluchi b/c she's beautiful, haute couture, makes you want it & has a spark in her eye.
LaLa from ANTM is going to do big things. She has "everything": smarts, beauty, style & individuality. Bonus.
But, really I don't look at these women & think "I want to look like her" but instead "I want to feel the way she looks".
Feel me?
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by sade511(f): 9:55pm On May 01, 2006
I love Liya Kebede.

But chi I dont get it.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by bluenubian(f): 9:55pm On May 01, 2006
sounds more like it
but do u think any of this girls are more popular than B.  people only use her cause when they say her name everyone can relate
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 9:56pm On May 01, 2006
Once again Mochafella is taking one for the team & donating his time to scientific endeavors.
Tell me, what qualifications do you need to be a BOOB[/b]ologist. Or do you perfer [b]Dr. Boobies? grin

@Hot-angel
My dear, you are too young to be trade in your parts for a newer model. You are the newer model! cheesy
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by hotangel2(f): 9:58pm On May 01, 2006
@ chinani, girl i was just joking. lol, My boobs need reduction! Enlargment would be calamity. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by sade511(f): 9:58pm On May 01, 2006
lol cheesy
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 10:00pm On May 01, 2006
@Sade
Oluchi? That's what I love about her. I mean the 1st time I saw her (print work) I was like "Er, I don't know" just like that. But there's something so appealing about her face. Her face is better than beauty, it's mesmerizing. I'm half trying to figure out what "works" about the pic and half enjoying the aesthetic qualities. So I gave up the thinking/figuring and have committed myself to the enjoying. grin I like the unusual, maybe that's the "attraction".
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by sade511(f): 10:02pm On May 01, 2006
Yeah, you know when you look at some pictures and you're just like danm, how did she pull that off?
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by mochafella(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2006
chinani:

Agbani for her uncontestable beauty
whatever happened to her anyway. Last I heard she had a contract with some cosmetics firm.

chinani:

Tell me, what qualifications do you need to be a BOOB[/b]ologist. Or do you perfer [b]Dr. Boobies? grin
grin grin grin. No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 10:06pm On May 01, 2006
@Hot-A
I know you were kidding. wink

@Sade
Come to think of it. . .you & Liya Kebede kind of favor. . .how about that! cheesy
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by sade511(f): 10:07pm On May 01, 2006
I wish she is BEAUTIFUL.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by sade511(f): 10:08pm On May 01, 2006
Thanks anyway smiley.
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 10:13pm On May 01, 2006
@Mochafella
Agbani is a model (spokeswoman?) for L'oreal, the cosmetics firm. I smile at her everytime I go to the Galleria! But really, I think it's a good job but she should try and break out more. Do runway work and the print work will follow. Agbani! Are you listening sha??

@Sade
[i]***Welcome***[/i]Footballer's Wives comes on BBC AMERICA. Do you get that channel?
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by sade511(f): 10:14pm On May 01, 2006
No sad
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by OldGlory1(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2006
So does Caroline still have anything on B? With her fake Boobs and all, i do not think she is "All that". By the way we can now confirm that those Boobs are fake, because our resident "Boob Expert" from LA says so. Right Mochafella?
Re: Who Needs Beyonce? We Have Caroline Chikezie! by chinani(f): 10:30pm On May 01, 2006
@OldGlory
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But, what do you think of her acting talent?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. / "Fine Girl": Wale, Olamide And Davido Link Up For Video Shoot (photos) / Celebrities Step Out For BON Awards 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.