Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? (2710 Views)

Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress / Is It Wrong To Work In A Brewery Or Tobacco Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by OPearl: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
I really need your Advice, shuld a child of God work wit a ToBAcco compAny? Plz put into consideration d fAct dat d job is well paying!
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by advocate666: 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
The tithe might come in handy. grin
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2013
O'Pearl:
I really need your Advice, shuld a child of God work wit a ToBAcco compAny? Plz put into consideration d fAct dat d job is well paying!
tough one! Wow, moral law, id sit and watch instead.
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Joagbaje(m): 1:26am On Jan 28, 2013
It's a job like any other job .nothing is wrong with it except your heart doesn't agree with it.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by enilove(m): 1:50am On Jan 28, 2013
O'Pearl:

It is not advisable to neglect God in whatever we want to do in this life.
What I mean by that is that whenever you are confronted with issues like :
o
Choosing a carreer,
choosing a spouse ,
Choosing a place of residence
Choosing a place of work
Deciding on traveling abroard for parmanent stay etc,there is need to pray to God for His guidance.

It is not everybody that is destined to be an accountant,lawyers etc.You must know the plan of God for your life before choosing.

The same thing goes for wife ,the sevant of Abraham prayed to God before God showed that Rebecca was the choosing one.

You need to pray to know the mind of God regarding accepting the offer or not.

Well in case you are not sure that God can reveal anything to you,then you can consider the foll that:

God might be looking at it from the angle that , whether Tayo ,my son, works in this tobacco coy or not ,the coy will still continue to produce the cigarettes any way, so, it might not be a sin.

Another point is that God might not be happy with the coy because of the souls that are destroyed through smoking & and might say if nobody works in this coy the cigarette production would stop and smokers would not have what to smoke ,and some might leave it for ever.

Even if God does not like what is being produced in that coy ,He can still make the place a stepping stone for me to break yoke of joblessness in my life and get some yrs of working experience before providing a better place for me.You can think like that also

You can accept the job and set for yourself a maximum period you wish to stay in the company, and be praying to God to provide a better place for you in the nearest future where your conscience will not disturb you.

God promoted Joseph in a foreign land of Egypy to save many lives including his father Jacob, despite the fact that the Egyptians were idol worshippers .

The best thing is to pray b4 jumping to conclusion,but if nothing is revealed to you, then go for the job.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Image123(m): 4:54am On Jan 28, 2013
#op
no, the child of God should not work there. the money is not a major determinant. Pushing cocaine and soft p.orn are also lucrative for some.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by baby124: 7:32am On Jan 28, 2013
Hunger never wire you yet. Like they say, beggars cannot be choosers. Wait first, make pant wear you. All these food manufacturing firms produce food that if taken in excess over a long period of time can cause long term health problems. I,e cocacola and the rest. I wonder if cocacola offered you a job if you will take it? Besides, smoking is bad for the health just as fat is as well. So what exactly is your problem? Wait, let other people in need get the job. This is more moral than spiritual. Because the bad effects of sloth and gluttony can be found in any thing taken in.
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
O'Pearl:

Good afternoon Pearl,

I am trying to understand why working with a Tobacco company is not ideal for a "born again"?

I will really appreciate an explanation and the basis for the belief if any.

I believe Joagbaje is accurate in his assessment.

Thank you!
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Image123(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
can you give a child coca-cola? can you give a child cigarettes? There's a world of difference in the two.
can you offer coca-cola at a reception? can you offer cigarettes at a reception? why paint the idea that they're basically the same?
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2013
^^^

Good morning Image123,

I hope you are not saying that exempting children from something makes that thing bad and displeasing to God?
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Image123(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2013
striktlymi: ^^^

Good morning Image123,

I hope you are not saying that exempting children from something makes that thing bad and displeasing to God?
I'm saying comparing cigarettes to coca-cola is uneven.
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2013
Image123:
I'm saying comparing cigarettes to coca-cola is uneven.

Okay! Agreed!
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Image123(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
striktlymi:

Okay! Agreed!
lucky you. i think my post targets the opinions of baby12, enylov and co.
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by OPearl: 6:29am On Jan 30, 2013
Your̶̲̥̅̊ comment is S̤̥̈̊O̲̣̣̥ conclusive (logical, biblical) Thanks EnylovE
enilove:

It is not advisable to neglect God in whatever we want to do in this life.
What I mean by that is that whenever you are confronted with issues like :
o
Choosing a carreer,
choosing a spouse ,
Choosing a place of residence
Choosing a place of work
Deciding on traveling abroard for parmanent stay etc,there is need to pray to God for His guidance.

It is not everybody that is destined to be an accountant,lawyers etc.You must know the plan of God for your life before choosing.

The same thing goes for wife ,the sevant of Abraham prayed to God before God showed that Rebecca was the choosing one.

You need to pray to know the mind of God regarding accepting the offer or not.

Well in case you are not sure that God can reveal anything to you,then you can consider the foll that:

God might be looking at it from the angle that , whether Tayo ,my son, works in this tobacco coy or not ,the coy will still continue to produce the cigarettes any way, so, it might not be a sin.

Another point is that God might not be happy with the coy because of the souls that are destroyed through smoking & and might say if nobody works in this coy the cigarette production would stop and smokers would not have what to smoke ,and some might leave it for ever.

Even if God does not like what is being produced in that coy ,He can still make the place a stepping stone for me to break yoke of joblessness in my life and get some yrs of working experience before providing a better place for me.You can think like that also

You can accept the job and set for yourself a maximum period you wish to stay in the company, and be praying to God to provide a better place for you in the nearest future where your conscience will not disturb you.

God promoted Joseph in a foreign land of Egypy to save many lives including his father Jacob, despite the fact that the Egyptians were idol worshippers .

The best thing is to pray b4 jumping to conclusion,but if nothing is revealed to you, then go for the job.

Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by OPearl: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2013
Most of us finds smoking repulsive and Why support it when its against Your̶̲̥̅̊ moral code of conduct! i think d problem here is Moral and shudnt we support good cauSe for d betterment of all humans and refrAin from aactivities geared towaRds destroying it? Even these Tobacco companies never fails to Advice dat their PRODUCT is life threatening. Striktyml i hAve a question for U̶̲̥̅̊ , do U̶̲̥̅̊ smoke??

And considering whAt Enylove said, God should always be an integral part of our decision making n T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊k̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ to Enylove av been reminded of dat fact!
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2013
O'Pearl:
Most of us finds smoking repulsive and Why support it when its against Your̶̲̥̅̊ moral code of conduct! i think d problem here is Moral and shudnt we support good cauSe for d betterment of all humans and refrAin from aactivities geared towaRds destroying it? Even these Tobacco companies never fails to Advice dat their PRODUCT is life threatening. Striktyml i hAve a question for U̶̲̥̅̊ , do U̶̲̥̅̊ smoke??

And considering whAt Enylove said, God should always be an integral part of our decision making n T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊k̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ to Enylove av been reminded of dat fact!

Good morning Pearl,

Has anyone told you that you look even more beautiful when you are angry? smiley ***just joking there***

You asked a direct question and the direct answer is NO! I don't smoke and I don't usually take alcohol. The truth is, I feel very uncomfortable when I am around wherever someone is smoking. But my discomfort does not imply in anyway that smoking is a sin.

If I get you correctly, you were trying to ask whether it is sinful for a Christian to be involved with the production of tobacco. This is not sinful in itself cause the use of tobacco is not a sin in itself too.

However, like some other things in life, the way we go about using something that ordinarily is not sinful can make our actions sinful. For instance, cracking a joke is not sinful but it becomes a sin when that joke is meant to make another angry.

In a similar vein, smoking is not sinful but when we smoke intentionally to slight someone then it becomes sinful. Or when we now smoke in excess then it is sinful just like drinking in excess is sinful.

Now, morality is a whole new playing field. Morality has to do with with the principles of right conduct. This has the tendency of being very subjective. But the bottom line is there are generally accepted public morals. Smoking in public places without a thought is not acceptable.

But the fact that it is not accepted does not mean that working in that establishment is sinful. A good example is the petroleum industry. I bet if you get employed by Chevron, your thread would have read: "Thank God for his faithfulness" but you should realize that the petroleum sector is responsible for some disasters in our eco-system and as such against the princciples of right conduct or morals.

In a nutshell, it is not wrong to work with BAT just as it is not wrong to work with a Chevron!

Thank you and sorry for the lengthy post.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Image123(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
striktlymi:

Good morning Pearl,

Has anyone told you that you look even more beautiful when you are angry? smiley ***just joking there***

You asked a direct question and the direct answer is NO! I don't smoke and I don't usually take alcohol. The truth is, I feel very uncomfortable when I am around wherever someone is smoking. But my discomfort does not imply in anyway that smoking is a sin.

If I get you correctly, you were trying to ask whether it is sinful for a Christian to be involved with the production of tobacco. This is not sinful in itself cause the use of tobacco is not a sin in itself too.

However, like some other things in life, the way we go about using something that ordinarily is not sinful can make our actions sinful. For instance, cracking a joke is not sinful but it becomes a sin when that joke is meant to make another angry.

In a similar vein, smoking is not sinful but when we smoke intentionally to slight someone then it becomes sinful. Or when we now smoke in excess then it is sinful just like drinking in excess is sinful.

Now, morality is a whole new playing field. Morality has to do with with the principles of right conduct. This has the tendency of being very subjective. But the bottom line is there are generally accepted public morals. Smoking in public places without a thought is not acceptable.

But the fact that it is not accepted does not mean that working in that establishment is sinful. A good example is the petroleum industry. I bet if you get employed by Chevron, your thread would have read: "Thank God for his faithfulness" but you should realize that the petroleum sector is responsible for some disasters in our eco-system and as such against the princciples of right conduct or morals.

In a nutshell, it is not wrong to work with BAT just as it is not wrong to work with a Chevron!

Thank you and sorry for the lengthy post.
striktlymi, you can't compare working in chevron generally to working in BAT generally. You see, there is something called abuse, and smoking of tobacco is an abuse. Tobacco is not sin, yes, God created it and whatever. god also created crude oil. 500 years ago, they didn't know the use of crude oil like we do today. It would be wrong to use it to fry plantain in the name of God created it and it is also oil. that would be a misuse, and possibly dangerous. If tobacco is used in the right way, or more research is done to make it useful, fine. It's currently used in CALCULATED AND MINOR CONCENTRATIONS in the pharmaceuticals. Smoking it is an overdose, an abuse, and it does no good to the smoker or to anything in its environment. It's not okay to morally compare it to someone working in oil and gas.
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
Image123:
striktlymi, you can't compare working in chevron generally to working in BAT generally. You see, there is something called abuse, and smoking of tobacco is an abuse. Tobacco is not sin, yes, God created it and whatever. god also created crude oil. 500 years ago, they didn't know the use of crude oil like we do today. It would be wrong to use it to fry plantain in the name of God created it and it is also oil. that would be a misuse, and possibly dangerous. If tobacco is used in the right way, or more research is done to make it useful, fine. It's currently used in CALCULATED AND MINOR CONCENTRATIONS in the pharmaceuticals. Smoking it is an overdose, an abuse, and it does no good to the smoker or to anything in its environment. It's not okay to morally compare it to someone working in oil and gas.

Good day Image,

To tell you the truth, I was struggling to understand the message you were trying to pass across but anyways, it's cool that we are in agreement that it is not sinful.

I am not sure if you were trying to say that smoking tobacco is against the principles of right conduct and because of this one should not work in a company that produces it. If this is your message then I am of the view that this has to do with individuals.

If someone's personal principles stops the individual from taking up a job then there is no problem but what I have an issue with is if an individual rejects a job with a tobacco company because he or she believes it is sinful to work there. This is not correct.

There are jobs one would reject under religious grounds e.g prostitution and the individual would be perfectly right not to go into such but working with a tobacco company hardly qualifies as one of such jobs.

There is a need to draw a distinction between personal decisions and decisions taking because of Christianity. There are people who do not use any product that is known to be harmful to the Ecosystem but this does not mean that those who use them are committing sin.

Thank you!
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Image123(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
striktlymi:

Good day Image,

To tell you the truth, I was struggling to understand the message you were trying to pass across but anyways, it's cool that we are in agreement that it is not sinful.

I am not sure if you were trying to say that smoking tobacco is against the principles of right conduct and because of this one should not work in a company that produces it. If this is your message then I am of the view that this has to do with individuals.

If someone's personal principles stops the individual from taking up a job then there is no problem but what I have an issue with is if an individual rejects a job with a tobacco company because he or she believes it is sinful to work there. This is not correct.

There are jobs one would reject under religious grounds e.g prostitution and the individual would be perfectly right not to go into such but working with a tobacco company hardly qualifies as one of such jobs.

There is a need to draw a distinction between personal decisions and decisions taking because of Christianity. There are people who do not use any product that is known to be harmful to the Ecosystem but this does not mean that those who use them are committing sin.

Thank you!
Not sure how you did not get my message, but let me make it clearer. It is wrong for a christian to produce cigarettes. Now, please in your next reply, kindly give 3 advantages or usefulness of smoking cigarettes, thank you.
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
Image123:
Not sure how you did not get my message, but let me make it clearer. It is wrong for a christian to produce cigarettes. Now, please in your next reply, kindly give 3 advantages or usefulness of smoking cigarettes, thank you.

Well image now I understand your position on the matter and really this is where we disagree.

For the avoidance of doubt let me re-iterate my personal position on the ish of smoking. I do not smoke, I don't like being around places where people smoke though I don't have any beef with people who smoke, I do not encourage anyone to smoke. Smoking for me is a habit that one should do away with.

Having said that, I know for a fact that smoking in itself is not sinful, I know that working in an establishment that produces cigarettes is not against the principles of Christianity. Every Christian has a choice between accepting to work with a tobacco company or not accepting.

I am not sure what you were trying to suggest when you talked about advantaages of smoking. You should understand that for something to be sinful, that thing need not have advantages or disadvantages. A sin is what it is for the fact that it is displeasing to God.

For a Christian to avoid doing something, the only thing he or she needs bother about is whether it is displeasing to God i.e whether it is sinful. If it is not then the individual has the choice of doing it or not doing it.

If one Christian decides not to get involved, it does not follow that another christian MUST do the same. If you can't work with BAT cause of your principles it does not mean that every Christian must abide by your personal principles.

Don't get me wrong here, I admire your courage greatly but this is not a matter that is binding on every Christian. When a matter is sinful then we know that every christian is bound not to do it but this case is far from that.

You talked about me sighting advantages....Hmmmm...I will prefer not to cause it would mean encouraging people to go about smoking but for the sake of knowledge I will recommend that you google about it, this website can be a starting point:

http://www.ljdiaz.com/18-benefits-of-cigarette-smoking/

Thank you!
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
Post needs deletion***
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
Post needs deletion***
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
Post needs deletion***
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Image123(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
striktlymi:

Well image now I understand your position on the matter and really this is where we disagree.

For the avoidance of doubt let me re-iterate my personal position on the ish of smoking. I do not smoke, I don't like being around places where people smoke though I don't have any beef with people who smoke, I do not encourage anyone to smoke. Smoking for me is a habit that one should do away with.

Having said that, I know for a fact that smoking in itself is not sinful, I know that working in an establishment that produces cigarettes is not against the principles of Christianity. Every Christian has a choice between accepting to work with a tobacco company or not accepting.
Well you can't state for a fact that smoking is not sinful when it is not stated for a fact in the Bible, following the popular arguments for smoking. Every christian has a choice between committing sin and not committing sin. The statement on choices say nothing.

I am not sure what you were trying to suggest when you talked about advantaages of smoking.
You answered my 'suggestions' in your statement about not smoking or encouraging anyone to smoke, thanks.

You should understand that for something to be sinful, that thing need not have advantages or disadvantages. A sin is what it is for the fact that it is displeasing to God.
Sin is ALWAYS a disadvantage. Losing the presence or friendship of God is a disadvantage to any christian. the christian is not only thinking about advantages for himself. The christian is thinking of himself, of others, and of God. BTW, anything that is displeasing to God is a disadvantage to the human and perhaps his society. most times, we only think about the temporary, selfish and visible fun of theft, wickedness, cheating, immorality etc as an advantage. They pale as advantages when you also consider what the other person may lose, emotional, psychological etc.

For a Christian to avoid doing something, the only thing he or she needs bother about is whether it is displeasing to God i.e whether it is sinful. If it is not then the individual has the choice of doing it or not doing it.
No, this is not the only thing to consider as earlier hinted, though it is a major thing. The christian should also consider others. Honour all men, love your neighbour as youself, and have a conscience void of offence toward men. This is where many people/christians miss it in using their religious activities and programmes to disturb and inconvenience others.

If one Christian decides not to get involved, it does not follow that another christian MUST do the same. If you can't work with BAT cause of your principles it does not mean that every Christian must abide by your personal principles.
i'm not talking of my personal principles. i'm talking of Bible principles that tell us not to give in to the flesh and its lusts. Principles that state that if any man defile the temple of God, him would God destroy. Principles that do not want us to be drunk or addicted to anything except the Spirit of God. Principles that gave the children of Israel laws on clean and healthy living while other nations were in darkness as to hygiene and good health practices. those are some of the principles why a christian should not be producing cigarettes or encouraging anything that damages the fearfully made human body.

Don't get me wrong here, I admire your courage greatly but this is not a matter that is binding on every Christian. When a matter is sinful then we know that every christian is bound not to do it but this case is far from that.
i doubt if there is any matter that is binding on anybody. we are no more under the law but under grace.
Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

You talked about me sighting advantages....Hmmmm...I will prefer not to cause it would mean encouraging people to go about smoking but for the sake of knowledge I will recommend that you google about it, this website can be a starting point:

http://www.ljdiaz.com/18-benefits-of-cigarette-smoking/

Thank you!
Again thanks for sharing. The site shows the very much known and easily proved disadvantages of smoking. All of the 'advantages' listed are inherent in the tobacco, not in the smoking of cigarettes. Tobacco is medicinal, and is used in the pharmaceuticals. It is classified under hard DRUGS. It's like listing the advantages of having money under the advantages of theft and corruption.
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
Image123:
Well you can't state for a fact that smoking is not sinful when it is not stated for a fact in the Bible, following the popular arguments for smoking. Every christian has a choice between committing sin and not committing sin. The statement on choices say nothing.

You answered my 'suggestions' in your statement about not smoking or encouraging anyone to smoke, thanks.

Sin is ALWAYS a disadvantage. Losing the presence or friendship of God is a disadvantage to any christian. the christian is not only thinking about advantages for himself. The christian is thinking of himself, of others, and of God. BTW, anything that is displeasing to God is a disadvantage to the human and perhaps his society. most times, we only think about the temporary, selfish and visible fun of theft, wickedness, cheating, immorality etc as an advantage. They pale as advantages when you also consider what the other person may lose, emotional, psychological etc.

No, this is not the only thing to consider as earlier hinted, though it is a major thing. The christian should also consider others. Honour all men, love your neighbour as youself, and have a conscience void of offence toward men. This is where many people/christians miss it in using their religious activities and programmes to disturb and inconvenience others.

i'm not talking of my personal principles. i'm talking of Bible principles that tell us not to give in to the flesh and its lusts. Principles that state that if any man defile the temple of God, him would God destroy. Principles that do not want us to be drunk or addicted to anything except the Spirit of God. Principles that gave the children of Israel laws on clean and healthy living while other nations were in darkness as to hygiene and good health practices. those are some of the principles why a christian should not be producing cigarettes or encouraging anything that damages the fearfully made human body.

i doubt if there is any matter that is binding on anybody. we are no more under the law but under grace.
Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Again thanks for sharing. The site shows the very much known and easily proved disadvantages of smoking. All of the 'advantages' listed are inherent in the tobacco, not in the smoking of cigarettes. Tobacco is medicinal, and is used in the pharmaceuticals. It is classified under hard DRUGS. It's like listing the advantages of having money under the advantages of theft and corruption.

Like I said before image, you have a right of choice. I really can't be bothered with a matter so thrivial. Your personal views on the matter are appreciated but what really beats me is calling something sinful when you agreed that it is not.
Re: Should A Christain (born Again) Work With British American Tobacco Company??? by Image123(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
striktlymi:

Like I said before image, you have a right of choice. I really can't be bothered with a matter so thrivial. Your personal views on the matter are appreciated but what really beats me is calling something sinful when you agreed that it is not.
Please remind me of the part where i said it is sinful and the part where i said that it is not sinful, thanks. i doubt though if there is anything trivial when it comes to the christian. Like been killed for drinking water and bread, punished for striking a rock, murmuring, immediate death for lying , touching a ark, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Be Refreshed At Apostolic Faith Church Sunday School / Bible The Gospel Of Porn / 3 Biblical Facts That (almost)Everyone Gets Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.