Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

How Reliable Is Shopping On Jumia.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Reliable Is Shopping On Jumia.com (1143 Views)

How Reliable Is Ipage Web Hosting / Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com / E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is Shopping On Jumia.com by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2013
I have been seein the site pop up each time i visit any other sight so due to the high rates of their online advertisement i want to hear from people that have patronised them before if they are a reliable company to deal with or i keep my money to myself because of risk associated with using credit cards online especially Nigeria site
Re: How Reliable Is Shopping On Jumia.com by femani(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2013
Tested and Trusted site, Jumia offers you an option to pay on delivery for customers who are scared to use their credit card to shop. Its shopping made convenient with Jumia.com.
Re: How Reliable Is Shopping On Jumia.com by anintia(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2013
Just right. you have every means to be convenient in shopping online, so don't get it twisted and have fun shopping with Jumia
Re: How Reliable Is Shopping On Jumia.com by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2013
anintia: Just right. you have every means to be convenient in shopping online, so don't get it twisted and have fun shopping with Jumia
OK THANX THEN I AM GOOD TO GO

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Founder "Mark Zuckerberg" On Biafra / Complete Non Hosted Blog Website For Sale / Get Any Type Of Website Design For You Free Of Charge..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.