Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,543 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com (1274 Views)

How Reliable Is Ipage Web Hosting / Is Www.smartweb.com.ng Reliable? / How Real Is www.dwitch.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com by Successguilders: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls how reliable is www.obewesms.com, your reply is highly appreciated.
Re: Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Buy SMS at N1 naira per unit http://mygatesms.com
Re: Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com by Youngzedd(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Successguilders: Pls how reliable is www.obewesms.com, your reply is highly appreciated.
NetBulkSMS gives you 100% control of your portal. 24/7 Support.

Read this >> https://www.nairaland.com/1801355/must-read-before-starting-bulk
Re: Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com by Successguilders: 4:34am On Aug 07, 2014
Youngzedd:
NetBulkSMS gives you 100% control of your portal. 24/7 Support.

Read this >> https://www.nairaland.com/1801355/must-read-before-starting-bulk
i asked a serious question and u ar here advertising,...u should ve ignored
Re: Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com by Successguilders: 4:35am On Aug 07, 2014
coolsix: Buy SMS at N1 naira per unit http://mygatesms.com
i didnt ask for advert, pls keep off.
Re: Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com by Youngzedd(m): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2014
Successguilders: i asked a serious question and u ar here advertising,...u should ve ignored

They will see the solution to what they seek, but they will not know.

You will soon understand what the thread I posted above mean, just a matter of time.

Welcome to business.
Re: Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com by hilaryiwens05: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2014
Its still part of marketing my broda.. He simply asked a question
Youngzedd:

They will see the solution to what they seek, but they will not know.

You will soon understand what the thread I posted above mean, just a matter of time.

Welcome to business.

Re: Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerians Never Cease to amaze me...

i didnt ask for advert, pls keep off.
Lol! Okay na.. Keep asking till Jesus comes! Nobody seems to have answered you. lol.

Good Morning Nigeria!!!
Re: Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com by enuel: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2014
If you are doubting a particular service provider, then check out the ones people are suggesting. That gives you more option on getting done what you want. I use Multitexter.com you can also check it out.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com by Smooth51(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
To test the reliability of any bulksms site...u simply just signup and test with the free units given.....I tested delivery at obewe and it within with minute

obewe's pricing is good bt 1 unit is 1.2sms and by this u have to multiply 1.2 with any pricing on the site...e.g for members 1.2*1.2=1.44.......so the statement that the sms pricing is 1.2 is actually 1.44........But overall what matters is fast delivery no matter the price...obewe is good from an honest review

IF U EVER NEED A CHEAP FAST SMS @ 1UNIT=1SMS..........Check www.utexta.com
Thank.me later
Re: Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com by Successguilders: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
coolsix: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerians Never Cease to amaze me...

Lol! Okay na.. Keep asking till Jesus comes! Nobody seems to have answered you. lol.

Good Morning Nigeria!!!
childish behaivour.
Re: Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com by Successguilders: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Smooth51: To test the reliability of any bulksms site...u simply just signup and test with the free units given.....I tested delivery at obewe and it within with minute

obewe's pricing is good bt 1 unit is 1.2sms and by this u have to multiply 1.2 with any pricing on the site...e.g for members 1.2*1.2=1.44.......so the statement that the sms pricing is 1.2 is actually 1.44........But overall what matters is fast delivery no matter the price...obewe is good from an honest review

IF U EVER NEED A CHEAP FAST SMS @ 1UNIT=1SMS..........Check www.utexta.com
Thank.me later
Godbless, pls how much is your reseller?
Re: Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com by semasir: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
I've not used their services and may not give you a surest response on this but I can refer you to either www.onenairasms.com (with SMS from N1.25 for resellers) or www.metropolitansms.com (75kobo per SMS for resellers). These packages support full delivery reports where you can see what messages are sent, their delivery status and much more to help boost your reseller platform.
Thanks

Successguilders:
Pls how reliable is www.obewesms.com, your reply is highly appreciated.
Re: Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2015
semasir:
I've not used their services and may not give you a surest response on this but I can refer you to either www.onenairasms.com (with SMS from N1.25 for resellers) or www.metropolitansms.com (75kobo per SMS for resellers). These packages support full delivery reports where you can see what messages are sent, their delivery status and much more to help boost your reseller platform.
Thanks

Replying topic since Aug 2014 just to advertise your website grin
Re: Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com by semasir: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Late but not too late...at least an info is passed and you reacted as well
coolsix:

Replying topic since Aug 2014 just to advertise your website grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Solve This PHP Problem?? / Wordpress,open Cart And Joomla Web Development Training @ YEMLAT.COM / How Possible Is Pay-per-click Ads In Naira Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.