Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Amen Estate Development - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Amen Estate Development (10759 Views)

Buy A Property At Amen Estate And Receive 2 Free Ipad2(s). Promo Till Dec 2011 / A New Develop Estate Selling Fast Now Amen Estate. / Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amen Estate Development by ololade34(f): 12:59am On Mar 06, 2008
Amen Estate!  is one the newest and most serviced development to hit the Lekki Peninsula, Lagos. www.amenestate.com, recently, i've referred couple of people and they are quite happy with their investment, please mention Naija Investment as your referral when you make contact.

95% of Amen Estate clients are Nigerians based abroad, so a special mortgage product is put in place for them.

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

1.   Mortgage

2.   Cash Purchase

3.   1 year interest free Instalmental payment option

More on the Mortgage:
UBA are currently offering a mortgage plan to Non-Resident Nigerian customers.

It has a tenure of 10 years, with interest charged at 7% p.a., and a quarterly charge of 1% on the reducing balance. They will fund up to 80% of the purchase price if you are in employment, and up to 70% if you're self-employed.

If you choose this option they will arrange the mortgage for you, all that is required is your 20 or 30% deposit and you must be a Nigerian, living abroad.

WHAT IS THE PURCHASE PROCESS?

The purchasing process is simple enough.
1.      Choose your house or flat.

(Pictures and floor plans available at www.amenestate.com)
2.      Choose one of the above payment plans
3.      Fill out the attached application form indicating your chosen payment  plan and  house.
4.      Send it back along with your initial deposit which must be the equivalent of 10% or  more. The draft can be made out in Naira, Pounds, Dollars or Euros. This deposit serves to insulate you from any price reviews that may occur before you complete your purchase and of course, the deposit is also part of the purchase price.  E.g. A house that is sold for 25 million naira, if you pay a 2.5 million naira deposit, the balance remaining for you will be 22.5 million naira.   

All drafts should be made payable to "Redbrick Homes International Ltd" and sent by UPS, DHL or TNT to:

Redbrick Homes Ltd
Amen Estate
Eleko Beach Road
Off Lagos/Epe Expressway
Lekki Peninsula
LagosNigeria

In return they (Amen Estate) immediately allocate and send you your plot and house number.

They also have 1 plot of land left for sale at 10,000 naira per square meter:
Land size of 648m2 for a 4 bed detached house with boyquarters
Price: N6,480,000

MORE ON AMEN ESTATE:

Amen Estate is located near Lekki's exclusive Free Trade Zone. The estate is 12 minutes away from Africa's largest seaport, at the famous Lekki Export Processing Zone.

The 1000 hectare LEPZ and the 5000 hectare LFTZ around it will generate no less than 3 million new jobs in an area that is largely undeveloped at the moment. Work is already apace at the EPZ by the Tolarams Group of Singapore, using their Nigerian investment vehicle, Viva Methanol Ltd.

The initial $2.5 billion investment by Viva Methanol includes, as their name suggests, a methanol plant and the largest polyolefin plant in the world, a 120mw power plant and Africa's largest deep seaport, as explained here: http://www.chemicals-technology.com/projects/eurochem <http://www.chemicals-technology.com/projects/eurochem>

Hot on the heels of this exciting scheme is the development of a trade and industrial park on about 500 hectares by the government of Jiangsu Province in China.

While work at the Lekki Export Processing Zone is at an advanced stage, including the seaport, construction has just begun at the Free Trade Zone Trade and Industrial Park project. One thing is for certain. Both projects alone are capable of providing more than the projected 3 million new jobs.

Amen Estate is literally 10 minutes away from the Lagos Free Trade Zone (tax-free production, duty free import and export), and 12 minutes away from the Lekki Export Processing Zone (a completely privately owned project)

Return on Investment

Rents are already in the region of $25,000 per annum range on the 3 bedroom flats alone. This is driven by the large number of expatriates that staff the various projects at the LEPZ/LFTZ. Most of these guys currently commute all the way from Ikoyi/VI axis (about 65km) to get to work every day. They've already begun to enquire about properties here and making reservations.

Do not miss out on the brilliant opportunity that Amen Estate represents for investment.

Act now.

If you have any further queries please contact me on vial my website http://www.naijainvestment.weebly.com or

Sade Gbadamosi on:  +234 805 756 4129, +234 805 756 0000, +234 805 756 4091

PS: Please don't forget to mention Naija Investment as your referral.

www.amenestate.com
Re: Amen Estate Development by ololade34(f): 1:23am On Mar 15, 2008
Do not miss out on this brilliant opportunity, when it's gone, it's gone!
Re: Amen Estate Development by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2011
Hi,
Amen is a brilliant development that I happen to know the owners personally and also a part of in the development and can I just say that the owners have done an outstanding and brilliant job to get to where they are right now.
The properties are at the prices that might seem quite a lot of money but can I just remind you that Amen estate might not be situated in the main front of the Lekki phase 1 or 2 but in an up and coming develop area that if you pay the amount for what it is priced for now and knowing the fair trade area is been built by the government I know that your investment will double in few years.
Yes, you might think that the properties might be over priced but you try and buy a plot of land in that area and I assure you that the cheapest land goes for around 40million to 100million naira now think about the price you then pay for plans,raw materials,builders,security for your land while work commence and all the headache of the omo onile(area boys).
So now see someone that takes all the headache out of developing and the worries of building from start to finish, and all you have to do is pay your money once you have discuss which house suits your needs and once its ready you pick up your keys and move in.It is the only development that i know that has it's own interior design services to design your house into a home for you and your family from designing of the kitchen,fitted bedrooms to fit the clients.The showroom will be up and running in mid August for the clients of Amen.
Can I reassure you that some of the houses that I've seen on some of the respectable estate agent websites on which houses are sold from 150million naira in Lekki and they don't come close to Amens standards.
Please support and if you get the time pop into the estate and have a look around.
Regards
Femi Ashaolu
As the say goes a castle is not build in a day, it doesn't matter when the development started but it needs time for people to be informed about the beautiful Amen estate.
Re: Amen Estate Development by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2011
hh
Re: Amen Estate Development by Arctic(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2011
Thanks for the comments

Arctic

(1) (Reply)

Enter Here For Current Price Of Any Kind Of Building Materials / Flood Submerges Over 150 Houses In Markurdi- Vanguard / 3d Building Plan ( Bungalow, Flats, Duplex, Mansion ) view Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.