Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? (11229 Views)

Zenith Bank Recruitment Who Has Been Able To Apply / What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? / Where Can I Download Nigerian Immigration Application Forms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by igbi: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
do you know anyone who have collected the forms,what is the process like,thanks
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by sandysprax(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
I was there on friday last week and the whole place was chaotic. They were just running around with the forms as at 2PM that day and crowds kept running along with them each time. I waited to see if things will improve but when they finally settled a bit to issue out the forms, they were demanding for photocopy of NYSC discharge certificate which i didnt have at the time so i bailed. I'm on my way back there now.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by igbi: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
thanks@sandysprax,pls tell us the update and the crowd situation when you are done today.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by sandysprax(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Crowd is still as much as it was last Friday. They suspended issuance of forms to resume on Wednesday. smiley

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by Jeel: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
Difficult
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by igbi: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2013
hmm... i hope they organise things for ease,thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by henrymon: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2013
Where is the location pls
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by Nairastake: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pls I will like to know if one can collect for another person.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by cutietreasure: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
Location for form collection, pls.....
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by uzeba(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by Lana75(f): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
sandysprax: I was there on friday last week and the whole place was chaotic. They were just running around with the forms as at 2PM that day and crowds kept running along with them each time. I waited to see if things will improve but when they finally settled a bit to issue out the forms, they were demanding for photocopy of NYSC discharge certificate which i didnt have at the time so i bailed. I'm on my way back there now.

Pls where is d place? I'm in Abuja, thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by honestivo(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pls wer r dey givn out d form
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by fpeer(f): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
Can we make d photocopy of d for from those dt have collected. Pls, let us kw.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by crusufixo(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
What is this FJSC Form ? and what is it about ?

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by arabaribiti(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
pls what is the full meaning of FJSC and where are they collecting the forms pls
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by Dtwoabbey(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
crusufixo:
yes, pls. what is FJSC form. Need quick info on this pls. Nija o ni baje o.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by Balkan(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
crusufixo:
It seems its for secondry school pupils
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
arabaribiti: pls what is the full meaning of FJSC and where are they collecting the forms pls
FEDERAL JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISION
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by strangest(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
ewww... another federal recruitment scam, i guess...
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by ozolity(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
arabaribiti: pls what is the full meaning of FJSC and where are they collecting the forms pls
Federal judicial Service COmmission. I think dey re currently recruiting judicial workers.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by begwong: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
ozolity: Federal judicial Service COmmission. I think dey re currently recruiting judicial workers.
Executive officers,Engineers etc.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by begwong: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
henrymon: Where is the location pls
The Secretary
Federal Judicial Service Commission
Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three Arms Zone
P.M.B 484, Abuja
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by begwong: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
[[b]bFederal Judicial Service Commission Massive Graduate Recruitment 2013 in Nigeria
Federal Judiciary Service Commission(FJSC) is currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
1) Position: Executive Officer (GD). (Grade Level 07)

Duties shall include:
Applying, under supervision, the Federal Judicial Service Commission Regulations, Public Service Rules, Circulars e.t.c in treating matters in any of the fields of personnel management.

Qualifications/Experience
Prospective candidates must possess Higher National Diploma in Business Studies/Administration or Public Administration from a recognized Institution.

2)Position: Senior Mechanical Engineer (Grade Level 10)

Duties shall include:
Preparing Mechanical engineering designs and assisting in the formulation and execution of training programmes for junior officers.

Qualifications/Experience:
Prospective candidates must possess a degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field registrable with the Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) plus at least 5 years post-qualification cognate experience.

3)Position: Mechanical Engineer II (Grade Level 08)

Duties shall include:
Carrying out preliminary studies and investigations on all aspects of mechanical engineering activities and preparing mechanical engineering designs.

Prospective candidates must possess a degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field registrable with the Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria.

4) Position: Accountant (Grade Level 08)

Duties shall include:
Taking charge of receipt, disbursement and accounting for government funds in the Court.

Prospective candidates must possess a degree in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or Business Administration.

5) Position: Library Officer, (Grade Level 08)

Duties shall include:
Classifying and cataloguing Library docks and materials

Qualification/Experience
Prospective candidates must possess Higher National Diploma in Library Studies from a recognized Institution.

6) Position: Librarian II. (Grade Level 08)

Duties shall include:
Working on the selection, evaluation, acquisition and organization of books and other Library Materials.

Prospective candidates must possess a degree in Library Studies or a degree from recognized University
Plus a post-graduate diploma in Library Studies.

7) Position: Stores Officer (Grade Level 07)

Duties shall include:
Taking charge of materials and equipment in a Departmental or Technical Store.

Qualification/Experience
Prospective candidates must possess Higher National Diploma in Marketing, Purchasing and Supply or Business Administration.

cool Position: Administrative Officer II (Grade Level 08)

Duties shall include:
Collecting and interpreting data for use by Senior Officers and also making submissions and preparing draft letters on specific matters.

Prospective candidates must have a degree in any of the discipline of Social Sciences or Humanities.

9) Position: Programme Analyst II. (Grade Level 08)

Duties shall include:
Writing and testing simple programmes and planning, organizing and arranging for the running of programme on the Computer.

Prospective candidates must have a degree in Computer Science or Statistics with a Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized University.

10) Position: Registrar I (Grade Level 10)

Duties shall include-
Performing the duties of Research Assistant to Justices and such other related duties as may be assigned.

Prospective candidates must have a degree in Law (LL.B) and must have been called to the Nigerian Bar with at least 3 years post call experience.

11) Position: Registrar II (Grade Level 09)

Duties shall include:
Performing the duties of Research Assistant to Justices and such other related duties as may be assigned.

Prospective candidates must have a degree in Law (LL.B) and must have been called to the Nigerian Bar.

12) Position: Medical Laboratory Scientist II (Grade Level 08)

Duties shall include:
Performing tests in Chemical Pathology, Histopathology, Haematology, Parasitology, and Medical Services and preparing stains, reagents and simple media for cultivation of bacteria to perform cross-matching, compatibility tests of blood transfusion and simple serological tests.

Prospective candidates must have a degree in Medical Laboratory Science and the registration of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.Candidates should provide telephone numbers for ease of communication.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit completed applications obtainable from the Federal Judicial Service Commission with Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificate to:
The Secretary
Federal Judicial Service Commission
Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three Arms Zone
P.M.B 484, Abuja
Applications close not later than 28th February, 2013[/b]

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by begwong: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
"common" form,one is expected to leave maiduguri to Abuja to get?
why didnt they make it an online application or downloadable form?SMDH
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by eledalo: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
Dtwoabbey: yes, pls. what is FJSC form. Need quick info on this pls. Nija o ni baje o.

Telling of the unemployment situation in Nigeria. Some don't even know what FJSC means, yet want to get the application form.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by Koolmexxi(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
Was there 2day to submit d one I collected last week. Due to d chaotic nature of the whole process, they're saying collection of form's now on Mondays, wednesdays and fridays while submission's tuesdays and thursdays. Don't forget ur 2passport photographs, and 2 photocopies of ur crediatials including cv, nysc discharge certificate(compulsory b4 u can even collect d form), ssce, state of origin/local govt, birth certificate/declaration of age, and ur First school leaving cert. U beta go early go write name for list...
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by Koolmexxi(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
Wey dem for save us d stress and make d whole thing online...

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by sharubutu(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
Don't waste ur time running after the forms. We've been shortlisted already. TOP SECRET!
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
Koolmexxi: Wey dem for save us d stress and make d whole thing online...
I wont wonder oooh! Maybe they know their awusa pikins cant fill an online form!
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by pobosky20(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
When is their exams abegs?
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by cellebb: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pls wen is d collection of the form ending.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covenant University Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / How To Act During Job Interview / May & Baker Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.