Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? (11230 Views)

Zenith Bank Recruitment Who Has Been Able To Apply / What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? / Where Can I Download Nigerian Immigration Application Forms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by SURYSuri(f): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
sharubutu: Don't waste ur time running after the forms. We've been shortlisted already. TOP SECRET!
I think there is an iota of truth from your assertion, I heard same from a friend. But if that is the case it will be VERY BAD of them to allow people just suffer to get the form.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by maran1983(f): 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
Please can anyone help me with the address of the place? No one seems to know where it is located.
I was at fed sec today and got directed to lokogoma area after gudu market. Please, those that have collected the form should help with directions.
Thanks, in anticipation.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by jummai86: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
Supreme court complex , three arm zone.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by hussyhassy: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
macfarland: I wont wonder oooh! Maybe they know their awusa pikins cant fill an online form!
pls always mind ur post coz u might b call for a ministerial or political appointment n ur enemies will use all this rubbish u are posting against u,,,if u dnt hav wht to comment always keepshort!
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by obamasbabe(f): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
eledalo:

Telling of the unemployment situation in Nigeria. Some don't even know what FJSC means, yet want to get the application form.
My dear pls sharrap ya mouth der. Is it because u know it? FJSC is not a commonly used term like INEC,EFCC etc. Learn to accomodat n teach it will help u grow and know more than u think u know ok?
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
Dont waste ur time queueing cos its a slot thing
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by just2endowed: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
what about we staying outside abuja like lagos? How can we get the form or do they have lagos collection center? Pls help
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by YZME2001(m): 2:09am On Jan 30, 2013
@just2endowed, u just hav †Φ travel down †Φ abuja in person, after filling d form n submit wth 2 passports n photocopies of ur relevants credentials n CV.......u wil b given an acknowledgment Card!!! Best of luck man, I did same too.......Ω̴̩̩̩̥ό̲̣̣̣̥ pain , Ω̴̩̩̩̥ό̲̣̣̣̥ gain!!!
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by igbi: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2013
thank you all for your replies.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by qualified(f): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2013
just2endowed: what about we staying outside abuja like lagos? How can we get the form or do they have lagos collection center? Pls help

my advice: dont spend ur money on this venture. I'm reliably informed that d on-going is mere formality. The list has been ready since December.
But if u have someone who can go through d stress of picking n filling d form for u, then do send ur credentials, cv, birth certificate, state of origin, 2 passports to d person. Goodluck
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by ocholiogoh: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2013
[quote author=Koolmexxi]Was there 2day to submit d one I collected last week. Due to d chaotic nature of the whole process, they're saying collection of form's now on Mondays, wednesdays and fridays while submission's tuesdays and thursdays. Don't forget ur 2passport photographs, and 2 photocopies of ur crediatials including cv, nysc discharge certificate(compulsory b4 u can even collect d form), ssce, state of origin/local govt, birth certificate/declaration of age, and ur First school leaving cert. U bet
Bros this three arm zone, pls na for were can i locate it.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by Haryee(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
We'll neva grow in ds country due to our selfish n lackadasical attitude...
Why would u xpect people frm d 36states of d federation take d risk 2travel dwn 2abuja 2collect n submit 1form wen in d real sense u've concluded ur stupid slottin..
Until we learn nt 2alwaz collect stupid offers, we'll kip jeopardisin our lifes...
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by qualified(f): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
[quote author=ocholiogoh][/quote]

3 arm zone is near HEAD of service, as if u are going to National Assembly. Supreme Court Complex
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by begwong: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
just2endowed: what about we staying outside abuja like lagos? How can we get the form or do they have lagos collection center? Pls help
BOOK FOR A RETURN TICKET FLIGHT.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by CVHP: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
Pls should anyone got opportunity to obtain the form kindly scan it and post on Nairaland for the sake of Nigerians who are far from the FCT, point of collection because of fare constraints.

Thank you in anticipation for your cooperation.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by eledalo: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
wow
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by fpeer(f): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
Koolmexxi: Was there 2day to submit d one I collected last week. Due to d chaotic nature of the whole process, they're saying collection of form's now on Mondays, wednesdays and fridays while submission's tuesdays and thursdays. Don't forget ur 2passport photographs, and 2 photocopies of ur crediatials including cv, nysc discharge certificate(compulsory b4 u can even collect d form), ssce, state of origin/local govt, birth certificate/declaration of age, and ur First school leaving cert. U beta go early go write name for list...
Hello, I send somebody to submit my own form for me. Pls is there any number that was given after the submition of d form. Did u put your form inside an envelope b4 submitting it. Please give me detail 4 me 2 kw if d person actually submitted it.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by tunaps(m): 5:11am On Mar 11, 2013
Please, were u given any card or item after submitting the form.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Collect FJSC Forms? by igbi: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
acknowledgement card should be given,but its closed now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covenant University Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / How To Act During Job Interview / May & Baker Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.