Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Is Your Governor Known For? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Governor Known For? (9656 Views)

Rate & Review Your Governor / Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2012 In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
ayodot:

I hate ITK persons.
Don't be silly dude, I see/read a lot of blunders here everyday and I don't react to it, but this particular one caught my attention as it took away the sensibleness of the post.
Moreso, the person I corrected already acknowledged the correction, wetin come be your own? Gbaranmi de'leru!
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by ayodot(m): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
my governor is also known for demolishing houses in name it road expansion and will construct the road God knows when.

Abi o ti nconstructs eh ni.

ise ya omo Ogun
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by ayodot(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Josh090:
Don't be silly dude, I see/read a lot of blunders here everyday and I don't react to it, but this particular one caught my attention as it took away the sensibleness of the post.
Moreso, the person I corrected already acknowledged the correction, wetin come be your own? Gbaranmi de'leru!

(talo bere ejo lowo eleyi-who asked for u explanation). I know say na u sabi English pass for village, no wahala. Oloju kan nilu afoju.
I don't like people like u and there's nothing u can do about it

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by OneNaira6: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
delta state: corruption that is all my governor knows how to do. The man na political 419 thief.
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Gozillar: 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=Kcxee]I school n work in Bauchi our Governor is know for living n making orders from abuja then for shedding tears on tv after awful incidences e.g after the bomb blast close beside living faith church...lol. Kcinto na u? I go tel yuguda.
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by adeleyeA10(m): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2013
I'm from Oyo, where we have governor that wants to make Ibadan 3rd best state in southwest.
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2013
Oyo State and our governor has been demolishing structures and rebuilding

People are saying its no longer business as usual Politicians are complaining that money isnt flowing like before because he is spending the money on project and not sharing it among loyalist

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Ikengawo: 4:09am On Jan 29, 2013
The sw sounds blessed with civilized leadership. Igbo land is run by 3 good governors out of 5. Where waiting for uk police to arrest orji so that we can grow in peace

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 29, 2013
I am from Delta state and my Governor likes party food especially jolof rice and starch and banga soup.Invite him to to your kid's one year birthday ceremony provided his favourite will be available you will see him there.He can do anything to snap with Arnold Schwarzenegger.His wife has a foundation for widows and the Governor corners them whenever they come around.He has penchant for widows.He is also cursed and the curse will soon burst out from his fore head.That describe the lump on his head

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Jlow2: 4:48am On Jan 29, 2013
4rm imo state my govnr is kwn as d rescuer
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by dayokanu(m): 5:14am On Jan 29, 2013
Ikengawo: The sw sounds blessed with civilized leadership. Igbo land is run by 3 good governors out of 5. Where waiting for uk police to arrest orji so that we can grow in peace

But the kain people wey PDP gave us between 2003 and 2011 set us back bu 15yrs at least
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by justmenoni: 6:52am On Jan 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ayodot:

(talo bere ejo lowo eleyi-who asked for u explanation). I know say na u sabi English pass for village, no wahala. Oloju kan nilu afoju.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by justmenoni: 6:53am On Jan 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chingyjant: I am from Delta state and my Governor likes party food especially jolof rice and starch and banga soup.Invite him to to your kid's one year birthday ceremony provided his favourite will be available you will see him there.He can do anything to snap with Arnold Schwarzenegger.His wife has a foundation for widows and the Governor corners them whenever they come around.He has penchant for widows.He is also cursed and the curse will soon burst out from his fore head.That describe the lump on his head
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 29, 2013
ayodot:

Emi ko ni mo ko ba e, I don't like s.tupid ppl like you either.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by filiks(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2013
ojeffo:
Hohohohohohohohohoho!!!!!! ¶ thought no one will see dt! D level of gbagaun on Nairaland is very alarming.Imagine d boldness with which he was dropping d bomb.."¶ leaved" "¶ am leaving"CHOOOOOIIIIII!!!!!!!
ok when d sissy(JOSH) made his 'please please please...' comment, i thanked him tho he sounded like a gay. But u? U sounded more like an slowpoke! A Clown! A critic who does it small! How many known written works have u criticized? Well, let me do u a favour, why dont u send me ur CV or ur lil resume so i can give u an editing job. Super-Clown! Ewulito! I'm off to work, i'll probably look at ur lil statement when i return.
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by bigtt76(f): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2013
Which of the state is this? Funny though but it looks more like Benue State? They love Pork and their booze + Anything in SKIRT! grin grin grin grin grin

Joey82: my own governor is known as the pig rearing governor.
SMH! of all things on earth to do, shey na pig we go dey chop?
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2013
Am rivers. My gov no dey take eye see a tall fair Ibo nollywood actress. He must nyash her!
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by prettyrich(f): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2013
Akwa ibom state,The tropicana governor!, The Ayaya governor and The Ado ok governor!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Hunkyimage(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
prettyrich: Akwa ibom state,The tropicana governor!, The Ayaya governor and The Ado ok governor!!
CON
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by madan(f): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=Havilah93]Ogbeni Aregbe.......hmmm grin grin

What is he known for oooo undecided[/quote known for being a grammarian and his ability to make me use my dictionary compulsorily wheneva I listened to his aggressive speech on tv. Hail Ogbeni!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by zonax(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
Am from Enugu state. My gov. Was known for taking smal girls to bed and then giving them kia picanto cars after. But that was before he travelled. I pray he turns a new leaf after his illness.
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by ssztarss: 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
hahaha...the guy with d 'elegoro head'...d dumbest doctor of all time... grin
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Myself2(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by mkoabiola: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
My 1&only gov dat can arrest and prosecute any stubborn Goat in d court of law.
Wat a wonderful gov.
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by stpat1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
My Comrade gov will be named amongst the best in the country. Why I say so? Go see for yourself, The difference is Clear.

God bless the good people of Edo
God bless CAN
God bless Nigeria
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by honestivo(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
Frm rivers my gov is known in dating nollywood actress
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Daniel058(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
No play wit Elechi, NO WORK NO PAY,FADA 2 ALL GOVs..
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by geerufus(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
STEALING...
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by jayceejeffrey: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
In DELTA STATE,our Short,Dirty Govenor is Known For 1)oweing Teacher's salary2)drinking alomo and spirits wt different roots3)wearing Papa's cap4)Doing Eye service especially wen president want to visit 5)Talking at random6)celebrating his worthless wife7)STEALING! STEALING! THIEFING! THIEFING!
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by ayodot(m): 12:37am On Jan 31, 2013
Josh090:
Emi ko ni mo ko ba e, I don't like s.tupid ppl like you either.

whatever
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by abbakacici: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
My governor is know for wearing red cap and writing his name one every project he do KWANKWASSIYA
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by taquad: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2013
?

I keep asking myself same

?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akure ‘explosion’ Was Impact From Meteors NOT Explosives, Says OAU Prof / 2023 Polls: Idris Aregbe Appeals To Youths To Shun Violence, Vote Tinubu / How The President And Governors Steal From Security Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.