Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

What Is Your Governor Known For? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Governor Known For? (9648 Views)

Rate & Review Your Governor / Mid-Year Assessment: Rate Your Governor And The FG / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2012 In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by tripledub: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
its true dat my gov adams oshiomole puts on 1shirt all d time but he still remains d undisputed distroyer of d 666 godfathers in edo
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by kinisoo1: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hunkyimage: him fit cum demolish dat structure wey u dey live in UP n DOWN-o(i.e if he's right)

Hey dude, part of my office in Akobo area was demolished. So......

If na you dey live for Up and Down, good for you.
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
Trut:

Mr. English Prof, NA U SABI GRAMMER PASS. ABI?
No! That post just felt really odd with the leave/live error, and I couldn't get past it.
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
kinisoo?:
I am from Ibadan, the Oyo State capital. I also live there. So far, my governor has been demolishing structures up and down. Many people are not really happy with this but they know they are wrong and he's right.

AJUMOSHE....Àjùmòwo
Whenever I hear ppl complain about it, I just ask them if they would like for things to remain as it were before and they always agree its neccessary to put things in order.
He's doing a good job cleaning the city!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Sueamaze(f): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
Am from plateau state, my govnor blive in massive infrastruture, dos'nt giv a dam 2 any ghost worker n d pple take it 2b wickedness, they call him DARA which means father so, he is d only father among d governors. Dara Jang!!!
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
Am a KOGITE wella n my Gov na real GANJA man to d core who nearly lost his live n dat of some of his co entourage due to too much intake of INDIAN HEMP!
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by olaezebala: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Well in Osun state, the governor na Ogberan (goat carrier) or O'goat cause he arrested goats and sue them to court. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by razznaija(f): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
My state governor is known for being a drug dealer and he just recently got busted by EFCC.
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by aryzgreat: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
olaezebala: Well in Osun state, the governor na Ogberan (goat carrier) or O'goat cause he arrested goats and sue them to court. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

D O'Govnor looks like O'he-goat sef angry angry angry
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Vanpascore(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
As 4 us in Osun, d governor called himself ogbeni(mr), but it's just of recent the name changed to ogberan (goat carrier)cos he arrested som goats. Though he is known for his O-programs, O-yes, O-meal, O-school, 0-honey, O-renewal, O-charistenics etc
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by OdenigboAroli1: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
I am from the state where the governor spends all his time talking angrily on telly while doing no work for us, my governor still dont know the source of 30 corpses supplied to the state free of charge.
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
Up Jonah Jang d only medicine of evry hausa man, on earth, land air sea, facebook& twitter#saiBaBa
begwong: ..
Dealing with fulanis
#upjonajang
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by mu2sa2: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
dmostcheerful: Am from Anambra state. My governor was know 4 being a born again cos he even campaigned at churches but immediately he was voted all promises were 4gotten embarassedAm from Anambra state. My governor was know 4 being a born again cos he even campaigned at churches but immediately he was voted all promises were 4gotten
Smart guy.He learnt the trick from OBJ and GEJ.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by chino24: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
Am in Anambra where the gov is developing all sectors simultenously. Building roads traversing all communities and above all bringing the much needed employment by attracting big investors and multinationals that invested in oil ang gas, brewery/distilleries, entertainment, medical/drug manufacturing. etc. Though a tight-fisted and but a good manager of resources. He talks less though like a woman but works like an elephant, he is Peter Obi owner of Fidelity bank plc grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by OdenigboAroli1: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
chino24: Am in Anambra where the gov is developing all sectors simultenously. Building roads traversing all communities and above all bringing the much needed employment by attracting big investors and multinationals that invested in oil ang gas, brewery/distilleries, entertainment, medical/drug manufacturing. etc. Though a tight-fisted and good manager of resources. He talks less but works like an elephant, he is Peter Obi owner of Fidelity bank plc

Chino nwanna, and yet our state is the dirtiest in nigeria? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by greatgod2012(f): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
My own governor is known for bitterness..........i dont know why.......he will always find something to be embitter to/for.............guess my state!
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by k2039: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
greatgod2012: My own governor is known for bitterness..........i dont know why.......he will always find something to be embitter to/for.............guess my state!
No clue, I can't guess o.
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by chino24: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli.:

Chino nwanna, and yet our state is the dirtiest in nigeria? grin

Though I know your that fake 'Odenigbo'
Maybe you are talking of your own state which is different from mine ofcos.
My state Anambra is a clean place and above all the Light of the Nation. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by nollywood200: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
greatgod2012: My own governor is known for bitterness..........i dont know why.......he will always find something to be embitter to/for.............guess my state!

Got it, its my IMO state gov. The gov sabi vex no be small and he talks too much too with nothing to show for it grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Babamide(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Short man Ajimobi is doing a good job. Demolishing illegal shops and structure. Clearing drainages and constructing bridges. The pace of construction of bridges and shops is just quite slow and the raining season is fast approaching. He is also known for travelling round the world with his entourage
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by omenka(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Joey82: my own governor is known as the pig rearing governor.
SMH! of all things on earth to do, shey na pig we go dey chop?
i know that govnor. He's a notorious womanizer too.
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by filiks(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
Josh090:
Please please please, edit your post and correct your grammatical errors, its hurting my eyes.
Thanks. I'll be more careful. Thanks again.
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by OdenigboAroli1: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
omenka: i know that govnor. He's a notorious womanizer too.

Im yansh ya baby?
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Promolysis(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
blocker: grin grin grin grin MY GOVERNOR REMAINS THE ONLY MAN TO WIN THE 2007 ELECTIONS FROM PRISON AND THAT IS WHY HE HAS RECENTLY CHANGED HIS NAME TO 'MANDELA'GUESS WHO?
thief after orji, t. A orji
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by filiks(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
SlyIg: My Akpabio is a well known philanthropist.
The good road governor.
The digital governor in Naija.
Etang ekak, Akwa Ibom ado Ok!
Eyen-eka,Akwa Ibom ado very OK!!!
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by Reptyle(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
I'm from Kogi State where my Governor enjoys wearing bulletproof vests over his babanriga... grin
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by filiks(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
SlyIg:
I used to LIVE in Aba, Abia state.
Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by slimfit1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
Josh090:
Please please please, edit your post and correct your grammatical errors, its hurting my eyes.

You mean your conscience is hurting you sir I can't see and error here ma. Try another one it's not working we know people like you.
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by lagcity(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
My governor is known for being a Saraki puppet. Kwara ppl, abi na lie? embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by john87(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
as for my gvernor, he only cares about squandering the state fund,he is too analog to my liking

elechi of ebonyi state
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by justmenoni: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
English aint our first language so lets learn to appreciate and enclurage

ojeffo:
Hohohohohohohohohoho!!!!!! ¶ thought no one will see dt! D level of gbagaun on Nairaland is very alarming.Imagine d boldness with which he was dropping d bomb.."¶ leaved" "¶ am leaving"CHOOOOOIIIIII!!!!!!!
Re: What Is Your Governor Known For? by ayodot(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
Josh090:

I hate ITK persons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrorism: Mark Seeks Ban Of Almajiri System / IGBOS And The South South Minorities. / China Exim Bank Approves N408bn For Lagos-ibadan Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.