Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? (9546 Views)

What Igbos Would Do Differently In Republic Of Biafra / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Wallie(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
AjanleKoko: ^^^
Impossible to achieve most of this under a 'democratic' regime undecided

Very true but I'm counting on the hope that my party will control the House and Senate, and the politicians will be forced to follow my lead based on popular sentiments and a new breed of politicians being voted into office.

I'm pretty sure that there must have been a lot of resistance when the EFCC was created because the legislatures know that their day of reckoning could be just a day away out of power.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by drealnamdy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
Corruption
Well as for me ...death sentence by public display of firing squad or hangin would be metted to corrupt officials and embezellment of public fund..

Healthcare
More hospitals and healthcare facilities wll be established in every local govt in nigeria and more professional qualified doctors wll be employed with mouth watering salary to motivate them

Sports
Since Nigeria is a football nation..sportin facitilies wll be established to encourage young talent frm d der tender age

Infracstructure
Real estate encouragment wll be a major component which wll bring in private sector

Employment
Small businesses wll be encourage along with enterprenuer...
More ideas are stl comin...
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Wallie(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
drealnamdy: Corruption
Well as for me ...death sentence by public display of firing squad or hangin would be metted to corrupt officials and embezellment of public fund..

Healthcare
More hospitals and healthcare facilities wll be established in every local govt in nigeria and more professional qualified doctors wll be employed with mouth watering salary to motivate them

Sports
Since Nigeria is a football nation..sportin facitilies wll be established to encourage young talent frm d der tender age

Infracstructure
Real estate encouragment wll be a major component which wll bring in private sector

Employment
Small businesses wll be encourage along with enterprenuer...
More ideas are stl comin...

How are you going to fund your ideas? Keep in mind that every dollar made from crude oil is already budgeted for or has an "owner".
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Abrahman: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
As a youth,all my carbinets must be youth and very active.my vice would be a woman and not just any how woman but a woman with integrity.Then we plan and sheare idea's with my country people.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
Wallie:

Very true but I'm counting on the hope that my party will control the House and Senate, and the politicians will be forced to follow my lead based on popular sentiments and a new breed of politicians being voted into office.

I'm pretty sure that there must have been a lot of resistance when the EFCC was created because the legislatures know that their day of reckoning could be just a day away out of power.

The part in bold is a very big assumption to make. If for instance you are elected on the platform of the ANPP and the PDP retains control of the legislature, how will you push progressive legislation through?
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by duality(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Theory is different from practicals. forget the frivolous criticism you see here everyday. If you are not on the field your imaginations of what you can do is simply a waste of time; b/cos, it is totally, a different ball game. Those who think they can do much have most times disappointed those who have faith in them.

You think People like GEJ, Adams oshomolen etc never read the dailies and hissed; grumbling about how things could be done better? You see differently when you are in a position of authority. Most of those how call some of our leaders names, can't effectively manage a small/ medium business venture. some have rebellious children, as they can't even manage their homes.

My point is leadership position is FAR different from that of followership.

before you speak of what you'll do. ask yourself of what you've been able to do for yourself against all odds to achieve your goals.

Finally, as an aside, the media is going to be heavily manipulated this year. we may end up having more fools than wise men. Be watchful.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by madan(f): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
iamswizz: I WILL MAKE SURE I NYASH TONTO DIKEH
u are a nincompoo! No wonder you failed your last WAEC examination..lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by trix1: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
Judging from the posts here, most of you haven't read the constitution or criminal code. Most of what is written here is already there. What I expected to see is HOW you would do it. Not coming here to state already existing policies.
We have so many good policies, our problem lies in implementation.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
If i was to become president,

1) i would make strong Allie with the military and make my self a dictator.

2) i would have all the politicians killed in public all of them.

3) I would split the country into 3 states sw,se,north. most US states are bigger then the entire country of Nigeria so no need for all that state. just more chance for embezzlement.

4)......THEN I WOULD DRAG NIGERIA OUT OF THE DARK AGES KICKING AND SCREAMING...................
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by madan(f): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
grin I will appoint all members of Boko Haram and MEND as Security officers in Nigeria and also have their top members share my welfare allowance with me in Aso Rockgringrin
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by HIV1: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
If I were to be the president of the nation , I will make sure I build the bigg prisons in all the 36 states. Sincerely many Nigerians deserve to be in the prisons because they are very corrupt. And I will buy tractors in those prisons so that people like OBJthieve , Jonathan , IBBcraze, Dangocriminal etc can be working there 24 hours to make food is enough for we the law abiding citizens. cool
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
I dnt give a damn
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Wallie(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
trix!:
Judging from the posts here, most of you haven't read the constitution or criminal code. Most of what is written here is already there. What I expected to see is HOW you would do it. Not coming here to state already existing policies.
We have so many good policies, our problem lies in implementation.

Not exactly! It is true that we have some many good policies but some things need to change! For example, is it not within the boundaries of the criminal code that a convicted criminal guilty of stealing $12.6 million got a $1500 fine? If there are minimum mandatory sentencing guidelines in place then a judge cannot deviate from the guideline.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Wallie(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
HNosegbe:

The part in bold is a very big assumption to make. If for instance you are elected on the platform of the ANPP and the PDP retains control of the legislature, how will you push progressive legislation through?

That's why I was counting on "hope". grin The hope might not be that far fetched if Nigerians are truly tired.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by anulaxad(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
Wallie: Corruption
1. Automatic 1 year jail term for every $1 million stolen. You can reduce your jail term by paying the jail term down. For example, if you return $1m you are guilty of looting, your sentence will be reduced 1/10th of 1 year. To avoid jail, you will need to pay back 10 times the stolen amount.
2. Breach of public duty not involving money will result in a punishment ranging from termination to a 3-month jail term. If it involves money, more time will be added to the 3-month. This is needed for public official that derelict their duty.
3. Former politicians will need to explain the source of their wealth otherwise they will forfeit what can’t be explained.

Taxes
4. Everybody will be issued a unique National Identity number. The number will be needed to get any service regulated by the government e.g schools, hospitals, electricity, traveling outside the country, opening a bank account, etc
5. Everybody over the age of 21 will have to file a tax return at the end of the year even if unemployed.
6. The federal tax rate will be a flat rate of 20%.
7. Every house will pay property taxes based on the size of the house and land but I would exempt rental properties of 4 or more units.
8. Every vehicle except commercial vehicles will pay road usage tax based on the size and year of the vehicle. Vehicles over 20 years will pay no taxes. Basically, my tax policy will tax the rich more because of their consumption since they buy the newer cars and live in bigger houses.

Youth Unemployment
9. Unemployed people can get up to NGN5000 for free after filing taxes.
10. The tax collecting agency will need more tax inspectors for tax auditing.
11. People will be audited randomly for paid taxes and if your lifestyle does not match your income declared on your tax return, na jail be that!
12. I will be building new prisons and they need to be staffed.

Mineral Resources
13. Mineral resources will belong to the owners of the land but will be taxed and controlled by the government.

Crude Oil Revenue
14. The current crude oil revenue sharing philosophy will be gradually phased out over 10 years and states will be encouraged to generate their own IGR. For each of the 10 years, the revenue to states will be reduced by 10% but the states can get it back by generating an equal amount of IGR.

Healthcare
15. Everybody will be encouraged to own basic healthcare insurance that will cover their basic health needs. This will be done by creating an insurance company that will insure people that filed taxes. An amount of the taxes paid will be paid into the insurance company to insure people.
16. Federally funded technology centers and incubation centers will be created and built in all universities. Their staff will be federal employees and they will be evaluated yearly based on how many successful companies students created.

I'll address the remaining points later…

THIS IS A BUNCH OF BULL.

HOW MUCH NIGERIANS CAN AFFORD SIMPLE HEALTH INSURANCE.
YOUR UNSTERILIZED OPINIONS ARE GOOD FOR NO COUNTRY.

AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE YOU WANT ALL THIS TO HAPPEN IN A RICH COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA.

NO NIGERIAN DESERVES TAX.PLEASE NOT EVEN THE UK IS AS BRUTAL AS THIS.EXTREMELY SCARY THOUGHTS.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by anulaxad(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
Wallie: Corruption
1. Automatic 1 year jail term for every $1 million stolen. You can reduce your jail term by paying the jail term down. For example, if you return $1m you are guilty of looting, your sentence will be reduced 1/10th of 1 year. To avoid jail, you will need to pay back 10 times the stolen amount.
2. Breach of public duty not involving money will result in a punishment ranging from termination to a 3-month jail term. If it involves money, more time will be added to the 3-month. This is needed for public official that derelict their duty.
3. Former politicians will need to explain the source of their wealth otherwise they will forfeit what can’t be explained.

Taxes
4. Everybody will be issued a unique National Identity number. The number will be needed to get any service regulated by the government e.g schools, hospitals, electricity, traveling outside the country, opening a bank account, etc
5. Everybody over the age of 21 will have to file a tax return at the end of the year even if unemployed.
6. The federal tax rate will be a flat rate of 20%.
7. Every house will pay property taxes based on the size of the house and land but I would exempt rental properties of 4 or more units.
8. Every vehicle except commercial vehicles will pay road usage tax based on the size and year of the vehicle. Vehicles over 20 years will pay no taxes. Basically, my tax policy will tax the rich more because of their consumption since they buy the newer cars and live in bigger houses.

Youth Unemployment
9. Unemployed people can get up to NGN5000 for free after filing taxes.
10. The tax collecting agency will need more tax inspectors for tax auditing.
11. People will be audited randomly for paid taxes and if your lifestyle does not match your income declared on your tax return, na jail be that!
12. I will be building new prisons and they need to be staffed.

Mineral Resources
13. Mineral resources will belong to the owners of the land but will be taxed and controlled by the government.

Crude Oil Revenue
14. The current crude oil revenue sharing philosophy will be gradually phased out over 10 years and states will be encouraged to generate their own IGR. For each of the 10 years, the revenue to states will be reduced by 10% but the states can get it back by generating an equal amount of IGR.

Healthcare
15. Everybody will be encouraged to own basic healthcare insurance that will cover their basic health needs. This will be done by creating an insurance company that will insure people that filed taxes. An amount of the taxes paid will be paid into the insurance company to insure people.
16. Federally funded technology centers and incubation centers will be created and built in all universities. Their staff will be federal employees and they will be evaluated yearly based on how many successful companies students created.

I'll address the remaining points later…

THIS IS A BUNCH OF BULL.

AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE YOU WANT ALL THIS TO HAPPEN IN A RICH COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA.

NO NIGERIAN DESERVES TAX.PLEASE NOT EVEN THE UK IS AS BRUTAL AS THIS.EXTREMELY SCARY THOUGHTS.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Wallie(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
duality: Theory is different from practicals. forget the frivolous criticism you see here everyday. If you are not on the field your imaginations of what you can do is simply a waste of time; b/cos, it is totally, a different ball game. Those who think they can do much have most times disappointed those who have faith in them.

You think People like GEJ, Adams oshomolen etc never read the dailies and hissed; grumbling about how things could be done better? You see differently when you are in a position of authority. Most of those how call some of our leaders names, can't effectively manage a small/ medium business venture. some have rebellious children, as they can't even manage their homes.

My point is leadership position is FAR different from that of followership.

before you speak of what you'll do. ask yourself of what you've been able to do for yourself against all odds to achieve your goals.

Finally, as an aside, the media is going to be heavily manipulated this year. we may end up having more fools than wise men. Be watchful.

There's no doubt that things are easier said than done but if you don't have a fully flushed out plan in place before assuming power, when do you want to have it? You want to start planning when problems are coming at you like water from a firehouse or do you want to have a well thought out plan in place so that you can just check off your listed policies?

I think the real answer is to have policies in place before assuming office but one should also be mindful that the policies are not set in stone and might need changing based on the current political climate.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Wallie(m): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
anulaxad:
THIS IS A BUNCH OF BULL.

Thanks for the informative post but you didn't answer the question! What would you do differently and how will you do it?

I'm guessing you missed my point about using part of the taxes paid to fund a health insurance program? Also, who told you Nigeria is a rich country?

What is the per capita GDP of Nigeria? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by greaterlove(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
If i wake up tomorrow as the president of nigeria the following will be my top prioties
1. Focus more on power generation and distribution
2. Do everything possible to revive ajaokuta steel mill
3. Remove subsidy from petroleum products and sanitize the upstream sector.
4. Get tax experts to map out a good and efficient tax collection system, i think i buy the op's idea
5. Construct more efficient rail systems across nigeria
6. Tighten our borders
7. Take strict actions on corrupt officials
8. Make doing buisness in nigeria easier by making sure all the things needed by a an individual or group to start a buisness be it land, permits, electricity,registrations, importation etc be handled by one ministry or parastatal so that you dont need to be tossed around from one ministry to the other for the various needs to start a buisness.
9. Scrap quota system in education, there is nothing like educationally disavantaged states, there should be a standard its either you meet up or you drop out.
10. Fund education more
11. Close higher institutions that do not attain the neccessary standards.
12. Make sure police is run by the states if its in my power to do so, if its up to the house, i will make sure a bill on it will be on their desk
13. Carry out a more thorough census using the best technology to do it.
14. carry out a solid verification exercise in the civil service to make sure those working for the government are qualified to do the work and lay off those who are not qualified. i tell u about 50-60% of them are not qualified or not doing anything but are collecting salaries.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by anulaxad(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Wallie:

Thanks for the informative post but you didn't answer the question! What would you do differently and how will you do it?

I'm guessing you missed my point about using part of the taxes paid to fund a health insurance program? Also, who told you Nigeria is a rich country?

What is the per capita GDP of Nigeria? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

DO
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Obiora4life: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
Here's my own idea

The first 2years, just like Obama, I'll reduce our independence on oil and increase our dependence on IGR.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by anulaxad(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
Wallie:

DO not let me insult you.

please tell me what GDP PER CAPITA MEANS.

NOW IF YOU DO NOT KNOW LET ME TELL YOU WHAT IT MEANS.
IT MEANS BY HOW MUCH MONEY A CERTAIN POPULATION OF A COUNTRY RECEIVES BY THE GOVERNMENT,AND NIGERIA IS CORRUPT SO THE MONEY IS ONLY SHARED BY 1 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION.MEANING AN AVERAGE CITIZEN LIKE YOU RECEIVES NOTHING BY THE GOVERNMENT.EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE MEANT TO.

NOW PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU COMMENT.I CERTAINLY DO NOT BLAME YOU EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES AND MAYBE YOU DID NOT KNOW.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

these are the biggest economies of the world. NOW ECONOMY MEANS MONEY IN SCIENTIFICALLY TERMS.Now please tell me what ranking does Nigeria take in the richest countries in Africa.

talk talk talk,

all that is needed is implemented focus on infrastructure like world class roads, hospitals,housing,and education,and more.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by flinsburg: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
if i were president i will do the following:

youth unemployment: to create jobs you would need more entrepreneurs, so the first thing would be to set up entrepreneurship empowerment centres all over the country. this centres would do the following check and review business plans for entrepreneurs, train the ones with productive ideas and provide funds for start up and after some months give them targets for expansion and also create industries and a local market opportunity for them.

corruption: would restructure the efcc in a way that the people would be in charge and they would elect who they want to monitor the affairs of corruption and this people would be empowered by the court. we would constitute a board made of different parties and businesses and they would exist in all state and local govts and any time money is allocated they would have the opportunity to see the funds and monitor how it is spent. i will save the rest for later

constitution: one thing i would allow in the constitution would be the vote of confidence . every two years people wld go to the closest inec office to do a vote of confidence on all their elected leaders from local to federal and after that would be submitted to the chief judge and if any elected officer has a high vote of no confidence they will be impeached.

thank you this is my contribution for now and i hope it could change someones mind
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by IncomeTutor: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
I will lay down my life and kill all corrupt leaders,
and wait for generations to come to see the good deeds
I have done to make Nigeria the nation God intended it
to be.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Wallie(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
anulaxad:
DO not let me insult you.

please tell me what GDP PER CAPITA MEANS.

NOW IF YOU DO NOT KNOW LET ME TELL YOU WHAT IT MEANS.
IT MEANS BY HOW MUCH MONEY A CERTAIN POPULATION OF A COUNTRY RECEIVES BY THE GOVERNMENT,AND NIGERIA IS CORRUPT SO THE MONEY IS ONLY SHARED BY 1 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION.MEANING AN AVERAGE CITIZEN LIKE YOU RECEIVES NOTHING BY THE GOVERNMENT.EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE MEANT TO.

NOW PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU COMMENT.I CERTAINLY DO NOT BLAME YOU EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES AND MAYBE YOU DID NOT KNOW.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

these are the biggest economies of the world. NOW ECONOMY MEANS MONEY IN SCIENTIFICALLY TERMS.Now please tell me what ranking does Nigeria take in the richest countries in Africa.

talk talk talk,

all that is needed is implemented focus on infrastructure like world class roads, hospitals,housing,and education,and more.

Why you wan insult me? Be rest assured that I will respond in kind if you do. If you disagree just state your points!

You asked for what GDP per capita means sarcastically but I'll go ahead and tell you anyway.

It means all the value of final services and goods produced in a nation in a given year divided by the number of people in the nation. The calculation doesn't take corruption into account and neither does it include how much money Nigerians actually have.

For example, if Nigeria made $300,000,000 and we have a population of 150,000,000 then the GDP per capita is $2.

As you see, your definition is COMPLETELY wrong!

1 Like

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by yuzedo: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
I'd f(u)ck bi.tch.es! grin wink
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by siaindeed: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
There is no way you guys if found to be President of Nigeria would succeed if corruption is not eradicated or reduced to an unnoticed level.
To me, I will first of all put an end to corruption by sending a Bill to National Assembly for approval and placing a death penalty to corruption. If this penalty isn't placed beside the highest level of this crime, nothing done afterward shall be fruitful, and this implies am also going to be corrupt.
My concern is - the bill, is it going to be passed into law by NASS?
My bros, that is the only way out if we can't revolt as being done by most Islamic nations.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by trix1: 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
Wallie:

Not exactly! It is true that we have some many good policies but some things need to change! For example, is it not within the boundaries of the criminal code that a convicted criminal guilty of stealing $12.6 million got a $1500 fine? If there are minimum mandatory sentencing guidelines in place then a judge cannot deviate from the guideline.

Punishments are not tied to amount stolen, the punishment for what that man did is 7yr in jail. But remember that the prosecutors must prove his guilt beyond reasonable doubts. There's no place for sentiments. My guess is that the prosecution did not have enough factual proof, so they agreed to a poor plea bargain to avoid a long expensive trial.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
I will firstly reduce politician's salaries by 50%
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by jawjaw1: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
This is certainly a topic that shows those that are critical thinkers.
I wish I had the time to put down what I have in mind.
I like Wallie's points but mine will be slightly different and include some more.
One area that is central to my own policies that I will mention now is 'Record Keeping' as Nigeria has no good record of its citizens.
Without a comprehensive data, its extremely difficult or almost impossible to plan for the future.
Every organized and thriving society has a good record of its people. They know exactly who is who. Everybody can be traced or tracked down.
I will find time to explain how i intend to achieve this and others later.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Wallie(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
trix!:

Punishments are not tied to amount stolen, the punishment for what that man did is 7yr in jail. But remember that the prosecutors must prove his guilt beyond reasonable doubts. There's no place for sentiments. My guess is that the prosecution did not have enough factual proof, so they agreed to a poor plea bargain to avoid a long expensive trial.

Did the guy plead "guilty"? If yes, then I'm essentially saying that even when plea bargaining, you will have to serve a minimum jail term or pay x10 the amount you pled guilty of looting.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by CROWE: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
I will invade Cameroon and take the Bakassi lands, I will turn Ghana, Benin etc into Nigerian satellites and I will slaughter and barbecue South Africans for district 9, finally I will pass a law and means any woman who rejects my sexual advances will hang and any child those who accept me have win not be my responsibility, she can't even tell me she is prego >.>

On a serious not tho, anybody who writes anything worth taking seriously here will be writing for a long time. Fixing a country as broken as Nigeria is not easy and even efficient Germany has problems that will warrant more than the short crap you people are writing here. OP, Nairaland was the wrong place for this question if you are looking for the how and not the what. In a nutshell tho GEJs bullet points are correct and I will love to see how Nigeria is in 2015. I do have my hopes up. Its been 6 years since I was in a house without electricity, hopefully by the time I return next year GEJ will have shown us all he means business. Here's to never experiencing darkness again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello/apc's Thugs Attack Sdp Candidate's Supporters In Kogi,injure Them(p / NLC Gives FG, Ogun 21 Days To Fix Lagos–Abeokuta Highway / Femi Adesina: 17 Months Enough To End Insecurity Before Buhari Leaves Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.