Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,825 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? (9558 Views)

What Igbos Would Do Differently In Republic Of Biafra / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Wallie(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
Taxes

17. Corporate taxes will be zero for the first 5 years for any company not in the oil sector that hires at least 100 people. For every year after that, the tax will go up 20% until reaching the normal corporate tax rate.

18. Imports of non-essential goods will attract additional import duty of 50%. Non-essentials goods include anything that is not required to sustain a life.

The two policies above will force companies to create local subsidiaries that will hire the local population.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Wallie(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
CROWÉ: I will invade Cameroon and take the Bakassi lands, I will turn Ghana, Benin etc into Nigerian satellites and I will slaughter and barbecue South Africans for district 9, finally I will pass a law and means any woman who rejects my sexual advances will hang and any child those who accept me have win not be my responsibility, she can't even tell me she is prego >.>

On a serious not tho, anybody who writes anything worth taking seriously here will be writing for a long time. Fixing a country as broken as Nigeria is not easy and even efficient Germany has problems that will warrant more than the short crap you people are writing here. OP, Nairaland was the wrong place for this question if you are looking for the how and not the what. In a nutshell tho GEJs bullet points are correct and I will love to see how Nigeria is in 2015. I do have my hopes up. Its been 6 years since I was in a house without electricity, hopefully by the time I return next year GEJ will have shown us all he means business. Here's to never experiencing darkness again

Have you ever heard of grassroots movement? You'll be surprised how things can take on a life of their own!
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by AjanleKoko: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
Wallie: Taxes

17. Corporate taxes will be zero for the first 5 years for any company not in the oil sector that hires at least 100 people. For every year after that, the tax will go up 20% until reaching the normal corporate tax rate.

18. Imports of non-essential goods will attract additional import duty of 50%. Non-essentials goods include anything that is not required to sustain a life.

The two policies above will force companies to create local subsidiaries that will hire the local population.

All the GSM operators got a 5-year tax holiday based on their pioneer status. Also, if you import a brand-new SUV for example, you pay as much as 50% duty.
If you import equipment or machinery, you don't even pay duty in some cases. For medical equipment, very low duty (in some cases, for example equipment for teaching hospitals, zero duty is charged).

Somebody here said it before, it's not only by policies. Jonathan, like others before him, is also making some good policies, some mediocre ones, and some bad ones. Nothing new.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Wallie(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
How will you select your cabinet

19. Qualified candidates will be encouraged to apply but each of the applicants will be tested and the position will go to the person with the highest score until he/she messes up and gets fired. I will then select the next person in line. Not a single cabinet member will be selected based on tribe or religion except those that represent their tribe.

20. People in my cabinet will need to take personal responsibility for their subordinate's actions. If someone under you messes up, I'll be firing the both of you and your supervisor will get a warning. 3 warnings and the supervisor is out.

21. Every last week of the month will be devoted to cabinet members. I will need DETAILED briefing of what they did the month prior and what they're going to do for the following month. This will be matched to the plan the submitted at the beginning of the year for their department. You have to meet 80% of your objectives otherwise you're out.

22. I will create an Office of Verification and their job will be to verify EVERY single project that involves federal money. This verification will be independent of what cabinet members tell me.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Wallie(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
AjanleKoko:

All the GSM operators got a 5-year tax holiday based on their pioneer status. Also, if you import a brand-new SUV for example, you pay as much as 50% duty.
If you import equipment or machinery, you don't even pay duty in some cases. For medical equipment, very low duty (in some cases, for example equipment for teaching hospitals, zero duty is charged).

Somebody here said it before, it's not only by policies. Jonathan, like others before him, is also making some good policies, some mediocre ones, and some bad ones. Nothing new.

The goal of my administration will be to enforce laws that work, strengthen those that need to be strengthened, and shelve those that need to be shelved. However, in addition, I will be creating an Office of Verification. Check my new post on how my cabinet members will be selected. grin
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by steffans(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
Welldone Presidents!!!!!!
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Homebaked: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
No Nigerian president can deliver dividends of democracy under the current dispensation. There are corrupt people everywhere who will readily sabotage government effort. If were president, I will use my commander in chief power to stage a coup backed by some very patroitic soldiers. Then dissolve the national assembly, suspend the constitution and rule by decree. I will dismantle all state government structure and revert to regions along the geopolitical zone lines.Regions will be autonomous, they shall have control of their resources and fund their police department. All persons who have ever been in a political office will be banned for life from politics. Having done these, I will ensure that teachers from primary to university level are among the highest paid while political office holders are the least. My government will embark on massive infrastructural development this will jump start the economy and get our teeming youths off the street, partner with oil companies that will build refineries here, we will export only petroleum products and not crude oil.Once all these are done, off I go into exile.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by scram(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
Op all those you have listed above will be dealt with, but they are secondary. Firstly, i would ask for Nairaland to be scraped and it's owner arrested and fed with only beans in prison... grin
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Obiora4life: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
Wallie:

Not exactly! It is true that we have some many good policies but some things need to change! For example, is it not within the boundaries of the criminal code that a convicted criminal guilty of stealing $12.6 million got a $1500 fine? If there are minimum mandatory sentencing guidelines in place then a judge cannot deviate from the guideline.
\\

Exactly!

Sometime I wonder how some judges give someone who stole blackberry 3 years and someone who stole N2billion "FREE", are there no sentencing guidelines like it's done here? Do judges just pull sentencing terms out of their arze?
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by kevwes: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
I Oghenekevwe'with the Power invested in me by the federal republic of naija,I herby DIVID this nation.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by disboy: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
i will dash everybody $1m then carry the remaing Money 2 ,my village.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Cruxxy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
Very simple!!!
The first thing i will do as his excellency the President of this quantry is to set up an ASSESSMENT COMMITTEE to look into all those problems. After that, i'll set up a PLANNING COMMITTEE to plan on the way out followed by REVIEW, ADVISARY, IMPLIMENTATION + other relevant COMMITTEES
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Wallie(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
Homebaked: No Nigerian president can deliver dividends of democracy under the current dispensation. There are corrupt people everywhere who will readily sabotage government effort. If were president, I will use my commander in chief power to stage a coup backed by some very patroitic soldiers. Then dissolve the national assembly, suspend the constitution and rule by decree. I will dismantle all state government structure and revert to regions along the geopolitical zone lines.Regions will be autonomous, they shall have control of their resources and fund their police department. All persons who have ever been in a political office will be banned for life from politics. Having done these, I will ensure that teachers from primary to university level are among the highest paid while political office holders are the least. My government will embark on massive infrastructural development this will jump start the economy and get our teeming youths off the street, partner with oil companies that will build refineries here, we will export only petroleum products and not crude oil.Once all these are done, off I go into exile.

Ok but how will you or any democratically elected president get the power back? Also, what happens if they install their friends in office before leaving or have a change of mind on tasting power? There are so many leaders in the world that seized power with a noble intention of “helping the people” but became power drunk or a tyrant and started believing in their own immortality after attaining power.

But I do understand your point about the president being rendered impotent by the system.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Cruxxy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
AjanleKoko: ^^^
Impossible to achieve most of this under a 'democratic' regime undecided

Not even one especially when we have C-U-L-T -S like PDP still existing
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by ZeusI: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
Four things: Pay less attention to what anyone say, speak laconically, appear rarely and do what i can.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Bushpot300(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
Na to buy bags of beans and garri full every where.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by ZeusI: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
Homebaked: No Nigerian president can deliver dividends of democracy under the current dispensation. There are corrupt people everywhere who will readily sabotage government effort. If were president, I will use my commander in chief power to stage a coup backed by some very patroitic soldiers. Then dissolve the national assembly, suspend the constitution and rule by decree. I will dismantle all state government structure and revert to regions along the geopolitical zone lines.Regions will be autonomous, they shall have control of their resources and fund their police department. All persons who have ever been in a political office will be banned for life from politics. Having done these, I will ensure that teachers from primary to university level are among the highest paid while political office holders are the least. My government will embark on massive infrastructural development this will jump start the economy and get our teeming youths off the street, partner with oil companies that will build refineries here, we will export only petroleum products and not crude oil.Once all these are done, off I go into exile.
Sounds easy, the soldiers you will use in the coup are all divided among the titans of politics. That is not probable.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by mctons: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
Donlexino: it seems alot of guyz here dnt even av a job!

U be mugu. Can u say something better. Bad judge.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by phadat(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
Scrap the judicial system and ask boko haram to do justice to anybody found wanting in any area public and private sector ,so my friend if you loot or embezzle money as a public officer *OYO* if the price of ur commodity is too exorbitant *OYO* so God help you if u loot or ur goods are found to be exorbitant me as the president inclusive ,hence my take home pay will be reviewed and if the legilature refuse to take a paycut well *OYO*
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by ZeusI: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
Wallie: How will you select your cabinet

19. Qualified candidates will be encouraged to apply but each of the applicants will be tested and the position will go to the person with the highest score until he/she messes up and gets fired. I will then select the next person in line. Not a single cabinet member will be selected based on tribe or religion except those that represent their tribe.

20. People in my cabinet will need to take personal responsibility for their subordinate's actions. If someone under you messes up, I'll be firing the both of you and your supervisor will get a warning. 3 warnings and the supervisor is out.

21. Every last week of the month will be devoted to cabinet members. I will need DETAILED briefing of what they did the month prior and what they're going to do for the following month. This will be matched to the plan the submitted at the beginning of the year for their department. You have to meet 80% of your objectives otherwise you're out.

22. I will create an Office of Verification and their job will be to verify EVERY single project that involves federal money. This verification will be independent of what cabinet members tell me.
I de laugh!cheesy Eghe...eghe.. My son Wallie, if you come into the arena of politics, these your essay or rather prints of policies will escape your greatest imagination..sleep, take good care of your self and try those things you wrote at home and your working or academic place and see how good you can be. Aremu Obasanjo sent this. Our leaders of tomorow, good luck my child.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by ZeusI: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
Wallie: How will you select your cabinet

Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
Wallie: Corruption
1. Automatic 1 year jail term for every $1 million stolen. You can reduce your jail term by paying the jail term down. For example, if you return $1m you are guilty of looting, your sentence will be reduced 1/10th of 1 year. To avoid jail, you will need to pay back 10 times the stolen amount.
2. Breach of public duty not involving money will result in a punishment ranging from termination to a 3-month jail term. If it involves money, more time will be added to the 3-month. This is needed for public official that derelict their duty.
3. Former politicians will need to explain the source of their wealth otherwise they will forfeit what can’t be explained.

Taxes
4. Everybody will be issued a unique National Identity number. The number will be needed to get any service regulated by the government e.g schools, hospitals, electricity, traveling outside the country, opening a bank account, etc
5. Everybody over the age of 21 will have to file a tax return at the end of the year even if unemployed.
6. The federal tax rate will be a flat rate of 20%.
7. Every house will pay property taxes based on the size of the house and land but I would exempt rental properties of 4 or more units.
8. Every vehicle except commercial vehicles will pay road usage tax based on the size and year of the vehicle. Vehicles over 20 years will pay no taxes. Basically, my tax policy will tax the rich more because of their consumption since they buy the newer cars and live in bigger houses.

Youth Unemployment
9. Unemployed people can get up to NGN5000 for free after filing taxes.
10. The tax collecting agency will need more tax inspectors for tax auditing.
11. People will be audited randomly for paid taxes and if your lifestyle does not match your income declared on your tax return, na jail be that!
12. I will be building new prisons and they need to be staffed.

Mineral Resources
13. Mineral resources will belong to the owners of the land but will be taxed and controlled by the government.

Crude Oil Revenue
14. The current crude oil revenue sharing philosophy will be gradually phased out over 10 years and states will be encouraged to generate their own IGR. For each of the 10 years, the revenue to states will be reduced by 10% but the states can get it back by generating an equal amount of IGR.

Healthcare
15. Everybody will be encouraged to own basic healthcare insurance that will cover their basic health needs. This will be done by creating an insurance company that will insure people that filed taxes. An amount of the taxes paid will be paid into the insurance company to insure people.
16. Federally funded technology centers and incubation centers will be created and built in all universities. Their staff will be federal employees and they will be evaluated yearly based on how many successful companies students created.

I'll address the remaining points later…
Nice idea but my brother Nigeria is too backward to practice all these things you listed.I bet you your second term bid will hit the brick wall because we have alot of uneducated people in Nigeria and all this your idea will need long term in other to materialise
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Walexz02(m): 1:02am On Jan 31, 2013
I got alot to do if I have the chance of being the head of this Nation. First, apartment from slashing all politicians salary by 50%, implementation of laws(the existing ones) forcefully in all government and none government parastatals will follow, then other things will follow.
If laws can be implemented by all possible means, then solutions to solve other problems will force themselves out.
Nothing makes Gen.Buhari's short regime better till date~ but implement laws in government parastatal.
....there is no magic anywhere to develop a country at once,it has to be gradual,and since we are the onces that make the laws we must obey them!
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Upman1: 1:02am On Jan 31, 2013
By d grace of GOD I will make Nigeria corruption free, unemployment rate reduced to an insignficant percent and also make the nation enjoy all the basic social amenities. Firstly, I will improve the security of the nation by giving adequate training to the personnels and equip them with the necessary materials. Secondly, there is going to be a registration process that is going to capture the citizens biodata, thereafter national ID is going to be issued and this would enable nigerians to have free access to medical care in government hospitals across the nation, also it is going to be used in several places like in the higher institutions for free or subsidized tuition fees and in banks as the only means of opening a bank account number. Concerning our educational system, free education will be implemented across all sectors in the country. In order to encourage so many Nigerian to be educated. The sole intention of education in Nigeria will not be for knowledge alone but action. By so doing so many researches centre will be opened across the country. In political sector, a minister of works is going to be appointed in each geo-political zone for monitoring. Many more to be done... If fate, time and chance made d president, Nigeria don better b dat, lol
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 31, 2013
Upman1: By d grace of GOD I will make Nigeria corruption free, unemployment rate reduced to an insignficant percent and also make the nation enjoy all the basic social amenities. Firstly, I will improve the security of the nation by giving adequate training to the personnels and equip them with the necessary materials. Secondly, there is going to be a registration process that is going to capture the citizens biodata, thereafter national ID is going to be issued and this would enable nigerians to have free access to medical care in government hospitals across the nation, also it is going to be used in several places like in the higher institutions for free or subsidized tuition fees and in banks as the only means of opening a bank account number. Concerning our educational system, free education will be implemented across all sectors in the country. In order to encourage so many Nigerian to be educated. The sole intention of education in Nigeria will not be for knowledge alone but action. By so doing so many researches centre will be opened across the country. In political sector, a minister of works is going to be appointed in each geo-political zone for monitoring. Many more to be done... If fate, time and chance made d president, Nigeria don better b dat, lol
You sound like GEJ himself.This was how he ranted in Eagles Square.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by modusviivendi(m): 4:56am On Jan 31, 2013
$After my first 4 years my Networth wll be nothing less than $500,000,000 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by iconaus: 6:13am On Jan 31, 2013
i ll move for disintegration of Nigeria
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by greaterlove(m): 6:29am On Jan 31, 2013
Zeus I: I de laugh!cheesy Eghe...eghe.. My son Wallie, if you come into the arena of politics, these your essay or rather prints of policies will escape your greatest imagination..sleep, take good care of your self and try those things you wrote at home and your working or academic place and see how good you can be. Aremu Obasanjo sent this. Our leaders of tomorow, good luck my child.
Zeus there is no need to laugh at wallie, i think he has raised valued points. One of the reasons most freedom fighters who became head of state turn to hard dictators and oppressors is that most of them while perfecting the act of fighting never gave thought on how to rule the people well after they gain that 'freedom'. If we are only good in criticizing our government but can not even run our own homes and personal affairs well then how will we be able to rule our nation when the mantle is placed in our hands. I have really learnt from wallie's posts and i think its time we start having this kind of discussions not just among ourselves but also demand it from our leaders too.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by tigonana: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2013
grin :I will legalize olosholism ba. All d whole politicians frm d fedreral to d locaal level nd employe a new cabinet to run d affairs of d country.
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by playahP(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2013
I wouldn't fight corruption. Its a fight that can't be won becos the system is already corrupt.

Here is what I'd do!!

With the help of cbn, I'd make sure that no one can leave Nigeria with more than 20,000usd within a space of six months... That way money laundering would be reduced greatly and if you can't send your stolen money abroad, you'd have to invest in in nigeria.

- I'd make a new law that'd impose a whole new level of tax on any private (not corporate)bank account having over 50million naira.... The tax would be soooo high that it'd be better you keep the money under your bed, or use it to create a business that would generate revenue for the country and create employment.

- increase the police budget and see that they are trained and re-trained on police-civilian relationship. That'd be the same thing with the arMy.

- you see, the problem we have is corruption... Its out biggest problem..... And this money is sent abroad and used to develope other countries..... The idea is not to stop corruption but to make sure that the money never leaves this country at any point.... And the money can't lie in any bank doing nothing... That stolen money must be productive!!
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by justmenoni: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2013
I pray our leaders can see this,all the points made on this page are needed to be implemented except the points from some clown i wont mention names,But in addition to this i will add:

1.National Airline with brand new planes and will fly both domestic and international routes(this will help in creating employments as well as aide import and export hence generating income for locals).

2.Police,Government needs to meet their needs so the police as well can meet our own needs,hope we remember the inhuman condition of the police college,i won;t say much on this.

3.Government should continuing paying the NYSC fee even after one finish serving the NYSC,this will help in a long way to people who can't secure a job after their service,abi 19,000($120) too much per month despite all the stress one has gone through in attaining education?

4.Security,really this is one of the most important ones because for naija so no where is safe.

5.Electricity let them privatize electricity fully and sell to correct countries maybe USA or Canada and let every houses start using the new meters,why wont there be light when the electricity company makes money when you buy cards to load to your meter,why wont you buy the cards when you need electricity,water can also be done this way and it could be a joint venture between electricity,water and sewage company,here in Europe you pay for environmental.sanitation and sewage together with your electricity bill,so you dont need to worry about sewage or sanitation.

6.No one will agree to this and me as a christian sef dey against am but since we have 3 religions in Nigeria,make dem introduce the third one sef during swear in now cos dat one na immediate judgement for any corrupt officers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but on a more serious note i dont think there is any country without corrupt officers but their are limits to it,we know we can't do anything much about the level of corruption in Naija cos believe me it runs in the air we breathe but at least make all this corrupt officers do the basic and we might keep shut or over look dem coluption lol grin grin grin

7.Health..so bad you can only get quality health from the la creme hospital,who fit afford those ones? what am i even saying sef abi i don 4get how many top officials and de la creme of the society dey go India,SA,Ghana,Germany yearly?Haba why are we Nigerians when some basic amenities are not readily available,na wa o

8.Education..You need to check how much we are generating for the government of the neighboring countries,now am not against studying abroad,but is there any reason why we cant have foreigners or even our neighbors coming into naija to study?

9.Why is is that na only naija u go see price of things going up immediately there is increase in petrol and once government brings down the price of the petrol the other products wont reduce in price ?

10.We the citizens are also cause to some problems in naija,alot of things are wrong doing from our sef but we overlook it.

I trust NL Peeps dem go abuse me tire as if i care,omo let me get maself a shot of whisky cos dis cold too much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? by justmenoni: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2013
Ehen Less i 4get,make our government try develop every part of naija,abi why na only lagos,PH and Abuja,if everywhere is developed those top cities wont be congested,i was gisting with my friend weeks back and he was like L what will Nigerians do if BFF can turn lagos into JBurg grin grin grin grin grin and abuja or kano into istanbul? grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is so hard in it if BRT Buses can turn inter state,i mean make FG try do something of such and what happens to the rail,i mean modern ones where you have toilets,restaurants,haba naija i hail thee

Properties in my own rough estimation,you can build 12 units (2 storey block of 2 bed-flats) at 30m that is approx 2.5m/flat,why cant our so called rich man this rich man that try build 100 each in different parts of naija and sell it out maybe 3 or 4m and ask we the common people grin grin grin grin to pay monthly interest free and why cant our government do the same,you go just dey hear billions up and down,ordinary one billion naira will build around 35 buildings and that is 420 flats,do you know how many families that will help? even ask them to pay 50,000 naira monthly that means within 5 to 6 years they would have complete payment on the properties..of course no be me go teach anyone how dem go spend their money but at least make our government sef do am,u go see as house rent and cost of building go fall drastically and robbery sef go reduce,it will affect alot of things/sectors believe me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq Lists Priorities As Cabinet Retreat Ends / Taraba Declares Indefinite Curfew Over Looting / Rufai Hanga: Buhari’s Government Wants To Loot The Treasury With Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.