Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive (2619 Views)

D Banj Set To Become The Richest African Musician Dead Or Alive / Nkem Owoh (osuofia)dead Or Alive. / 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by anti9JA: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
Who are the 4 Most popular Nigerians known internationally

1. Yakubu Gowon
2. Wole Soyinka
3. Taiye Solarin
4. Tafawa Balewa
5. T.B. Joshua
6. Seun Osewa
7. Olusegun Obasanjo
8. Obafemi Awolowo
9. Muhammadu Buhari
10. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
11. Fela Anikulpokuti
12. Father Tansi
13. Dim Emeka Ojukwu
14. Chinua Achebe
15. Babalawo
16. Asha

Kindly state your reasons

Thanks
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by Afam4eva(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Achebe, Soyinka and Fela.
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by anti9JA: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva: Achebe, Soyinka and Fela.

Please choose 4, not 3 and kindly state your reason
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by follygab: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
noone of the above
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by anti9JA: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
follygab: noone of the above

Therefore, do you have any suggestion?
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by k2039: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
K2039. If you are curious and need a justification for my answer, send me a pm.
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by nnecar(f): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
Wole soyinka, fela ANIKULAPO[check d meanin],Emeka ojukwu, chinua achebe these guyz really represent naija wella!! D good d bad d ugly
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by preciousoz: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
In no Particular order

Wole soyinka. Literary Giant

Chinua Achebe. Literary Giant

Fela Kuti. Unique brand of Music enjoyed all over

TB Joshua. A great Prophet even presidents consult Him
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by petrov10: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
preciousoz: In no Particular order

na wah for u o . What is seun's name doing there .
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by petrov10: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
preciousoz: In no Particular order

seun . Babalawo . gej
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by esperiense(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
Myself and Dele Odule

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by preciousoz: 12:01am On Jan 29, 2013
petrov 10: na wah for u o . What is seun's name doing there .

shocked shocked shocked

grin
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by gunuvi(m): 4:34am On Jan 29, 2013
In this particular order
My Mum
Myself
My wife and
My daughter.
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by Olucheye(m): 4:47am On Jan 29, 2013
Wole Soyinka ----- Nobel prize winner

Obafemi Awolowo ---- great African political sage

Fela Anikulapokuti ------ Brought Afro into the world afrobeats internationally

Chinua Achebe -------- Literary Giant
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by lagcity(m): 6:59am On Jan 29, 2013
anti9JA:

Please choose 4, not 3 and kindly state your reason

na by force to choose 4? grin the guy don choose him 3 waka. stop stressing wink
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by lagcity(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2013
Fela, Sade Adu, Obasanjo, Mikel Obi
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by Gabreal1(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2013
In dis order, DANGOTE,SOYINKA,OBJ, nd ME
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by ZACHIE: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2013
to what good
to what purpose
for which intent

is this rubbish?
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by lanryB: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2013
ZACHIE: to what good
to what purpose
for which intent
must you comment?There hundreds of topics in here........that's why we are called human, we think & you can decide which one to comment on.......grow up&stop being a critic! Aahh!

is this rubbish?
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by lanryB: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2013
ZACHIE: to what good
to what purpose
for which intent

is this rubbish?

must you comment?There are hundreds of topics in here........that's why we are called human, we think & you can decide which one to comment on.......grow up&stop being a critic! Aahh!
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by follygab: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
anti9JA:

Therefore, do you have any suggestion?

noone yet.......still thinking
Re: Who Are The Four Most Famous Nigerians In The World - Dead Or Alive by stupor(m): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
•D'Banj.

I can't remember any other three !

Though the president could be a lil close sha,but Dbanj is even more popular than him.

What an irony !

(1) (Reply)

KWAM 1's Daughter, Honey B, Takes Off Her Shirt To Promote Her New Song / Emmanuel Adebayor Sacks Mother From His house Over “juju” Claims / I Can No Longer Sleep In My Room Because Of Some things – Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.