Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Need A Black Jesus - Poems For Review (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / I Need A Black Jesus (7328 Views)

What If I Am A Black Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Black Jesus by dasparrow: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
@Post

Jesus was a black man. Researchers even confirmed that. The region where Jesus lived while on earth did not have people with blue eyes and pale skin and blonde hair. When I pray to Jesus, I pray to a black Jesus, I envision a black Jesus. You don't have to buy into all the lies that white people tell.
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by nep2ra(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
FXKing2012:
This is blasphemous! This is preposterous! You need deliverance from the the shackles of the devil. I pray God forgives you.

Seriously, you need to stop being a douche bag. "Enbrain" yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Black Jesus by dulaman: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
El-rufai again.
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by nep2ra(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
Doneze: Guy ur post is totally senseless go and gve birth 2 ur own black jesus u nid 2 reason well b4 postin anytin. Mtchew

Obviously a specie from the blackberry generation. Totally void of critical thinking and intellectual strength. Educate yourself child!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Black Jesus by Kslib(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
Doneze: Guy ur post is totally senseless go and gve birth 2 ur own black jesus u nid 2 reason well b4 postin anytin. Mtchew
Calling you sttupid would be an insult to stupid people.. You are way below fooolish..
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by Creatrixity(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
FXKing2012:
This is blasphemous! This is preposterous! You need deliverance from the the shackles of the devil. I pray God forgives you.
I think you need deliverance from that devil of stupidity tormenting you!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Black Jesus by phreakabit(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
afroxyz: I need a black Jesus
Someone like me
Who speaks my language
And knows what I feel

Not the blond hair, blue eyes
But wolly hair, brown eyes
Someone who comes from within
Not from across the sea

Not the artistic creation
Brought to life
By micheal-angelo's brush
And the catholic pope

A black Jesus
Who knows how to be African
Understand my mother tongue
Eats yam and kolanut.

He would not despise my skin
Or castigate my kin
Telling me I'm ham's descendant
That's I'm the white's servant

A black jesus
Who our leaders would revere
And dare not swear an oath
Unless prepared

Yes he would resurrect
With me and my spirit
We would walk the seas together
And feed the ignorant multitude

Not the one that has created rift
And torn my brothers apart
His name on the slave ship
And endorsed the apartheid

Black Jesus, where are you?
Unsettle my reality
Tell me the devil wears white
'Cos he is an angel

We need a black Jesus
To free us from this rot
Not the one packaged and sold to us
And shares birthday with the sun god

[size=18pt]Wow! You are . . . WACK as F#ck! Get a day job.[/size]
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by lafuria1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
if el rufai come like the peom, the peom go change to blasphemy. them go twist am say el rufai talk say jesus na racist since e join white with devil for the peom.

if el rufai should like this peom, fanatics and illitrate will say it is blasmphemy, twisting the message to imply el rufai called jesus a racist.

that been said, the peom has a message, a message that jesus is needed in africa, if the white are developed why cant the black, so perhaps you need a black jesus . i might be wrong though.
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by phreakabit(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
la furia: if el rufai come like the[size=18pt] peom[/size], the[size=18pt] peom[/size] go change to blasphemy. them go twist am say el rufai talk say jesus na racist since e join white with devil for the [size=18pt]peom[/size].

if el rufai should like this [size=18pt]peom[/size], fanatics and illitrate will say it is blasmphemy, twisting the message to imply el rufai called jesus a racist.

that been said, the [size=18pt]peom[/size] has a message, a message that jesus is needed in africa, if the white are developed why cant the black, so perhaps you need a black jesus . i might be wrong though.

WTF man?!
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by phreakabit(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
la furia: if el rufai come like the peom, the peom go change to blasphemy. them go twist am say el rufai talk say jesus na racist since e join white with devil for the peom.

if el rufai should like this peom, fanatics and illitrate will say it is blasmphemy, twisting the message to imply el rufai called jesus a racist.

that been said, the peom has a message, a message that jesus is needed in africa, [size=18pt]if the white are developed why cant the black,[/size] so perhaps you need a black jesus . i might be wrong though.

Because the average black man "true African" is absent minded, unambitious, unbelievably dumb, too proud to learn, and excessively ignorant. Note being dumb and ignorant are two different things.
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
Seriously, people really need to stop allowing sentiments to get a better hold of them and read between the lines, read critically.

@OP, I totally understand your poem but it's apparent that the majority here do not...
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
la furia: if el rufai come like the peom, the peom go change to blasphemy. them go twist am say el rufai talk say jesus na racist since e join white with devil for the peom.

that been said, the peom has a message, a message that jesus is needed in africa, if the white are developed why cant the black, so perhaps you need a black jesus . i might be wrong though.
GBAMEST!! What the OP is say is we need someone different from the average black man. Someone who would not be trapped in the pit of wickedness and corruption. It's not enough to hope and pray on Jesus but we need someone who would free us from the shackles and lead us to a brighter path...

The OP's poem is not hard to figure out. If only some people would let go of their emotions and see what he is trying to say.
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by Parnassuss(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
manchiled: Y do u need a black jesus?wats wrong wit the previours jesus,I mean the real jesus,yes its a poem but I smell racisme n descrimination race don't matter nigger...oya u do jesus na since u b black if e easy,there can never b another jesus again wakeup from ur dream

why dont you just read it instead of making utterly dumb assumptions. The answer is right before your eyes but you want to be spoon fed...abeg borrow brain quickly
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Dumbeze, u re indeed dumb. Wel, d fact dat u r fortunate to av a browsing phone @ yr disposal doesnt mean u av to type witout using yr brain. Tell me, are u dat lazy to think? Oju n ro e lati ro inu ni? If anyone is senseless here, it has to be u. Nuff sed. Better go face yr JAMB or worava

1 Like

Re: I Need A Black Jesus by Ishilove: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
FXKing2012:
Guy relax jor. You sound like a 19th century over-zealous Baptist.
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by kalunomics(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
don't use the name of your Lord God in vain in no way let alone a high school poetry

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Black Jesus by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]Wow! You are . . . WACK as F#ck! Get a day job.[/size]
And you are. . . DUMB as Fucck! Get yourself a brain, fuccking philistine.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Black Jesus by Ishilove: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
phreakabit:

Because the average black man "true African" is absent minded, unambitious, unbelievably dumb, too proud to learn, and excessively ignorant.
Hey dude, you just described yourself purrrfectly. Wow! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Black Jesus by Philolos: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
afroxyz: I need a black Jesus
Someone like me
Who speaks my language
And knows what I feel

Not the blond hair, blue eyes
But wolly hair, brown eyes
Someone who comes from within
Not from across the sea

Not the artistic creation
Brought to life
By micheal-angelo's brush
And the catholic pope

A black Jesus
Who knows how to be African
Understand my mother tongue
Eats yam and kolanut.

He would not despise my skin
Or castigate my kin
Telling me I'm ham's descendant
That's I'm the white's servant

A black jesus
Who our leaders would revere
And dare not swear an oath
Unless prepared

Yes he would resurrect
With me and my spirit
We would walk the seas together
And feed the ignorant multitude

Not the one that has created rift
And torn my brothers apart
His name on the slave ship
And endorsed the apartheid

Black Jesus, where are you?
Unsettle my reality
Tell me the devil wears white
'Cos he is an angel

We need a black Jesus
To free us from this rot
Not the one packaged and sold to us
And shares birthday with the sun god

OP, you already have your black Jesus. It sleeps and wakes up with you. It's called your imagination.
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by phreakabit(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ishilove:
Hey dude, you just described yourself purrrfectly. Wow! cheesy

Get a life you insignificant maggot! I don't have arguments with inconsequential nobodies such as yourself. Its called [size=18pt]"my opinion"[/size]. You don't have to fry a brain cell to figure that out. I assume you have some left. Neanderthal.
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by Geewan(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
kalunomics: don't use the name of your Lord God in vain in no way let alone a high school poetry

What verse in the bible is that? 3-|

1 Like

Re: I Need A Black Jesus by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
phreakabit:

Get a life you insignificant maggot! I don't have arguments with inconsequential nobodies such as yourself. Its called [size=18pt]"my opinion"[/size]. You don't have to fry a brain cell to figure that out. I assume you have some left. Neanderthal.
Why am I not surprised. You just spilled the stuff your brain is made of, vis shiit.

Carry on with your idiocy, please don't let me interrupt. cheesy
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by jmoore(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
Jesus is God, he is neither black or white.
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by Kairoseki77: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
The white devils enslaved us, stole our resources, stole our land, destroyed our history, and taught us that a blonde haired, blue eyed white man is the living image of god. SMH...

The Arabs did the same thing, and taught us that an Arab man was the most holy.

At least the Asians still worship their own gods. Gods that look like them.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Black Jesus by FXKing2012(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ishilove:
Guy relax jor. You sound like a 19th century over-zealous Baptist.
Well, maybe I am.
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
hypenation: Are you mocking jesus??

Mocking him how?? So calling him black means you're mocking him? Your head must be up your as.ss.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Black Jesus by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
kalunomics: don't use the name of your Lord God in vain in no way let alone a high school poetry

Sure. Use the name of 'the lord your God'' ONLY in the way prescribed by Jews in their book. Damn your mind is enslaved. Meanwhile the same Jews are sterilizing blacks in their country to prevent more births.

An even greater question than what the op posted is WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING WORSHIPPING A ''JESUS'' IN THE FIRST PLACE??

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY TAKEN THE TIME TO RESEARCH THE EXISTENCE OR OTHERWISE OF THIS ALLEGED ''SAVIOUR'' AND ''GOD'S SON''?

HOW COME OUR ANCESTORS KNEW NOTHING ABOUT HIM FOR OVER 2000 YEARS AFTER HE ALLEGEDLY CAME TO THIS EARTH?

IT TOOK SHIPS OF SLAVE SEEKING LOOTERS FROM OVERSEAS TO FINALLY INFORM US OF THIS ALLEGED 2,000 YEAR OLD ARRIVAL OF NO LESS THAN THE ''ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD''??

I MEAN, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

AND WHY IS THERE NO AUTHENTIC RECORD OF THIS GUY OUTSIDE THE BIBLE?

How many of you ''christians'' have TRULY RESEARCHED FOR YOURSELF the actual existence or otherwise of 'Jesus'? I BET LESS THAN 0.1% OF AFRICAN CHRISTIANS HAVE EVER DONE SO.

A damning indictment of our gullibility as a people.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Black Jesus by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
jmoore: Jesus is God, he is neither black or white.

shut up. a man can never be a GOD.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Black Jesus by FXKing2012(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
Of course I expect the atheists and non-Christians to support such use of the name of our Lord and Saviour, what really beats me is when so-called Christian find nothing wrong in it and even go on to praise it as a great poetry.

The end is in deed near.
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by emandman: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
It nt abt jesus bn white,If u can first show me the black version of these:
1.d first man in moon
2. D one dt create car,plane and other techs
3...d one dt discovered natural landmarks incldng sum places in africa.
4..d one wise enof to colonize d other
BTW...who doesnt prefer oyinbo,dog,chicken e.t.c to africans...
Howeva we av great blacks too,mandela and luther king 4 example...so since u can drive a car made by white.y nt accept jesus and mohammed as white as they are...or u refute d religion and do african religion after sango,oya,obatalas are black...so stop blasheming and lukng 4 black jesus....
Re: I Need A Black Jesus by jmoore(m): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up. a man can never be a GOD.

ignorance is telling wisdom to shut up. smh . Jesus is God, he came down in human form to die for our sins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Poetry Club: Valentine Duets / (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal / The Inner Mind - A Short Poem And A Brief Commentary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.