Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta (12934 Views)

OSUN: Cultists Attack Islamic Cleric In Iwo / The Agony Of Wife Of Islamic Cleric In SSS Detention / Boko Haram Group Killed A Muslim Cleric In Northeastern Nigera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by jude33084(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
aurenflani:

They are only following in the example set out by Christians last year in that Christian community of Aluu.

I hope you nor smoke igboo? Do Christians have Mosque in their compound? Do they bear Alhaji? cheesy cheesy cool undecided
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by tintingz(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
jude33084:

The head of Aluu community is Muslim, an Alhaji; always going to meca yearly abi na ordinary chief dey go meca go pray?
but he is not an Islamic cleric like the one the masqurade killed

I see many traditionalist in the igbo monarchy holding on to the catholic faith
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by follygab: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
born2fuck: Shebi na christian be mumu, shouting in Jesus name when they are killed while pastors buying jet, building university, houses and marrying beautiful wife and their members have been killed like a Christmas Fowl..muslim don't take nonsense, they retaliate at any attack on them and even defence any first attack on others. I Love Muslims on retaliation.... Christian sucks,that's why I stop going to church and sleeping on sunday morning

tell it to the devil..........we are not intrested

1 Like

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by kazim231: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
NA WA OH, DIS DAYS NA UNDER THE UMBRELER OF MASSQURATE DEM COME DEY HID CARRY GUNS KILL INNOCENT SOULS NA
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by fineworker(m): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
tintingz: muslim imam?? Hypocrite... when did a traditionalist become a muslim imam? Btw the people in that community are christians...do you agree?
Why not do a small research instead. You will just confirm that Islam and violence work hand in hand.
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by theripper: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
Make dem finish demselves kia kia. Make we christians get peace.
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by follygab: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
vislabraye: Masquerade carrying guns? I think all these fetish festivals should be banned forever.
Thank God no Christian was involved. We are peace loving people but as for the pagan traditionalists, they should be wiped out.

the fact is the alfa involved is a human being, he also has family....being it muslim or xtian, lets stop all these in the name of religion...please

1 Like

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by follygab: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
Khairu: ......Silent as d best ansa....

but silence is not an answer
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by fineworker(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
tintingz: but he is not an Islamic cleric like the one the masqurade killed

I see many traditionalist in the igbo monarchy holding on to the catholic faith
At least he is a Muslim and not a Christian. Traditionalists in igbo land have never given an order to the youths to kill suspected criminals.
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by ifihearam: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
All alfas are native doctors and ALL muslims use charms.
So no difference between muslims and idol worshippers,they should keep killing themselves
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by saintol(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
You can see that the so-called Masqurade has no name, na 'ARAORUN KENKE'. So if 'ARAAYE KENKE' has been killed by 'ARAORUN KENKE', it simply means he had invited him for a get-together in Heaven. grin Come to think of it, jokes apart. Although it is a pity that the man in question had lost his life. Condolence to his family. My question is WHAT DID HE WANT TO PROVE BY TRYING TO RIDE THROUGH THEIR PROCESSION? Does he want to prove he has Odieshi ni or he is Superman? Please let us be critical. He could have let them go on their way, then he can proceed to wherever he is going. Now he is dead, everyone is talking. He has forgotten that 'MAJA MASA LA N MO AKIKANJU LOGUN'. For me o, he died as a result of OVER-CONFIDENCE. What will it cost him to exercise patience and let them go on their way. Anyway, those who kill unnecessarily should be killed. The killers should be prosecuted. Moral lessons: Guard your life jealously since it has no Part 2. Dont be too confident in anything you do. Learn to exercise patience when necessary,it can preserve your life.
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
Roflmao
jonili: masquharam don come o grin cheesy shocked tongue embarassed cry
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by omotol(f): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
I tire ooooo[quote
author=executinal]For this 21st century, people still they
practice this fetish thing called Masquerade [/quote]
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by samfibby(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
Very funny, Muslim in the day, masquerade in the night. I can no fit laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
[size=16pt]THESE MUSLIMS ALWAYS CREATE TROUBLE!

FIRST OF ALL, WHAT WAS AN ISLAMIC CLERIC DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF A PAGAN FESTIVE PARADE IN FULL-SWING?! I AM SURE THE ARAB-SLAVE WAS CREATING SOME PROBLEMS!

AND 2 OF THE MAQUERADERS ARE PART-TIME MUSLIMS! hhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/size]

warning to muslims: please dont mess with the Gods of our land. we can fight back to. and when we do, you will regret ever preachin 1-Godism in our lands.
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by BetaThings: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
chiover: Must muslims fight back? They just passed a message to us that forgiveness and role of law is a taboo in islamic religion, so sorry to the family of the man, may God grant them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. Pls police swing into action and arrest the killers

You are forgetting that CAN President has been agitating for the right to self defence
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by BetaThings: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
aryzgreat:

Did they use super glue? BTW the idol worshippers are also ur fellow muslim, so y kill ur fellow muslim?
So Pastor Tunde Bakare remains a muslim?
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by azyaq(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
gboss4sure: I know they will retaliate. Violence Lovers
are U̶̲̥̅̊ saying they should those idiots to go scort free. U̶̲̥̅̊ must b a fool
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by BetaThings: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
jude33084:

The head of Aluu community is Muslim, an Alhaji; always going to meca yearly abi na ordinary chief dey go meca go pray?
He is a Muslim with strong Christian backers
Christians too sneak into Mecca posing as Muslim. You can confirm it.

In a statement signed by the Chairman, Aluu Council of Chiefs, Chief Richard Kalu and Chairman, Ogbakor Aluu, Mr. Emma Wawhor, the community urged security agents to stop the harassment and mass arrest of innocent Aluu people.
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by BetaThings: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
ifihearam: All alfas are native doctors and ALL muslims use charms.
So no difference between muslims and idol worshippers,they should keep killing themselves

Oga Ifihearam,
Please this is not a political thread
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by TerryCarr(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
vislabraye: Masquerade carrying guns? I think all these fetish festivals should be banned forever.
Thank God no Christian was involved. We are peace loving people but as for the pagan traditionalists, they should be wiped out.
[img]http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blogs/SIOW/laughing%20emoticon.jpg[/img]
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2013

WIPE US OUT! ILL WIPE YOU INSIDE OUT YOU XTIAN FILTH!

COMING INTO MY COUNTRY AND TALKING OF WIPING US OUT! B!CTHES! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mala kill Fulani

Case closed

1 Like

Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Ikwerefistson: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
executinal: For this 21st century, people still they practice this fetish thing called Masquerade
ask d so cale all educatd nd magnificent acliamd tribe u knw na
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
Rotflmao grin

Joblessness all over Naija grin
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
ItsModella:
Exactly my thought. Since when did masquerades start carrying guns?

Whips were scary enough.
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by born2boink(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
follygab:

tell it to the devil..........we are not intrested
If Israel has slow down the way we christian slow down, they would have destroy the country, attack israel with one bomb, they reply you with 3 bombs next day, that is true christian, not the type that only involves in building missionary university which a single member cannot afford to go and also pastors buying jet for themselves
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by hotwax: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
brownlord: I just pitty for that community, them won let those people invite their boko brothers come that aarea, well na them knw thank God say i no get anyone there
Fear for urself. Those elegun worshippers are even dangerous dan boko-haram. I really wanna see them fight LLLolLL
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by barbiegirl4luv(f): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
I see no diff btwn d two groupz,dey r birdz of d same featherz grin, d guy cnt av been on hiz own n be shot dead, he most av passed hiz boundry, n dat serves him ryt or is he d only one in d area?
shocked
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Infoman51: 5:52am On Jan 31, 2013
ifihearam: All alfas are native doctors and ALL muslims use charms.
A stupid person wu displaced highest level of ignorant. U av serious diseases
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Infoman51: 6:08am On Jan 31, 2013
barbıegırl4luv: I see no diff btwn d two groupz,dey r birdz of d same featherz grin, d guy cnt av been on hiz own n be shot dead, he most av passed hiz boundry, n dat serves him ryt or is he d only one in d area?
shocked
u must be fool for giving useless justification for killing an innocent person and when bokoharam carry out there terrorist attack u'll be among hypocrites wich will generally condemn all muslims. Your hatred toward muslims cant earn u anytin but sadness dat will be keeping u unhappy for rest of your life. We muslims worship only d creator(ALLAH) unlike d christians and idol worshippers wu worship d creatures.
Re: Masquerade’s Followers Kill Islamic Cleric In Abeokuta by Idrismusty97(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
In light of this thread. I hereby resurrect this thread!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram: Ijora Landlords To Evict Northerners / Cameroonian Army Kills Over 100 Boko Haram Militants / Buhari's Government A Mass Failure, Ministers Have No Handover Notes -PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.